Onda V820W - Discussion | [tabletpc] Windows 8.1 / Android 4.4 (Dual OS) | 8 "| Intel 3735F

Rep: (697)
Onda V820W - Discussion
tabletpc on Intel BayTrail-T Z3735F | 2GB RAM | Android 4.4 / Windows 8.1 / DUAL OS | 8 "IPS screen
Description | Onda V820W CH | Windows 10 пїЅ | Windows 8 - 8.1 пїЅ | Windows RT and software пїЅ | Games for tablets on Intel Bay Trail пїЅ | Windows 7 пїЅ | Remix OS x86 пїЅ | Ubuntu linux пїЅ | Change the operating system пїЅ | Search programs пїЅ | Antivirus пїЅ | Ambulance tablet owners пїЅ | Operating systems and software

Attached Image

Specifications
Model: Onda V820W
CPU: Intel Bay Trail- T 3735F, Quad Core, 1.8 GHz The maximum frequency (with 4 cores operating at the same time — 1.5 GHz)
RAM: 2GB (DDR3L)
ROM: 32GB
Diagonal: 8 inches
Screen: IPS Capacitive Screen
Resolution: 1280x800px
Camera: Front: 0.3Mp Rear 2.0Mp
Gyroscope: Yes
Bluetooth: Bluetooth 4.0
OTG: Yes
GPS: Not
Wi-Fi: Yes, 802.11 b / g / n
3G: Support external 3G dongles
Headphones: 3.5 mm
TF card support: up to 128 GB
Working hours: Up to 5-6 hours
Battery: 4200 mAh
Tablet size: 207 mm (L), x122mm (W) x8.9 mm (N)
Tablet weight: 335g
1 x Micro USB port, Micro HDMI
Photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Reviews
Downloads
useful links
Modifications
Accessories

Post has been editedstp101 - 08.07.18, 13:30
Reason for editing: New cap edited by AndrewP_one

Rep: (1045)
* Beny,
The device on hand?

* Sergey_Ace,
No, ordered, waiting.

Rep: (4)
* Beny,
And you do not know how dual bout is implemented. And are they all with two axes. Because in some stores purely on Windows. And in some duals. Are these different versions? The models seem to be identical. I also look at this model. Now in the hands of Lenovo Mix 2 8 and PiPo W4. It is interesting to try what Dual-boot is.

* Vlad_uz,
Unfortunately, i do not know. But there is a BIOS snapshot that makes it clear that yes how.
Attached Image

Here I found a photo of the implementation of the switch.
Attached Image

Post has been editedBeny - 22.01.15, 13:25

Rep: (17)
Um ... and why switch to android?

Rep: (117)
availability of normal software for touch screens

Rep: (49)
Good day! There is a question: what is the material of the case, the back cover? Accidentally not softtach? : blush:

* Tablet)
Come find out. But on the photo I see ribbing, or drawing.

Rep: (1)
Hello. I have this tablet. I came back a week ago. I ordered it on Windows. But on the Chinese forum I found a new firmware for the BIOS so that I could have Windows and Android. 2 days I can’t get Andryukha to deliver my head. and the same here is flooded. By the way, there is a firmware on the BIOS and the system from January 28 is on the site, so I’ll update here as well. goes on loading wines 8. Already I can not sleep the brain broke ((

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (0)
* Beny,
BUTGPSin this model is still there or not? (although I suspect that it is normal to see this only from under the Android). It’s just that in some descriptions on Ali they write that GPS is supported, in some they don’t write anything about GPS ...
Now I’m looking for a two-in-one device instead of two tablets (Dell Venue 8 3830 on android and Voyo A1 mini on Windows, both on atoms, however, dell on the older, Z2580), with HDMI (so that you can use as an ordinary computer, as I do now with Voyo) and GPS (so that you can use it as a navigator, as I do with Dell now :)). I also thought to search with 3G and (ideally) with 64GB flash, but these only come in big ~ 10 inches and, accordingly, expensive and heavy.

No GPS, data off. site.

* bobr361,
The question is whether the version supports just Win 8.1, Dual OS. Chuwi Vi8 does not seem to support.

This is a question! But I put the firmware on the bios from the dual and the dual bootloader appeared ((

Rep: (52)
* bobr361, Hello. I'm here in the next topic on Chuwi vi8 puzzled how to finish the HDMI output to the tablet. Apparently, your and my tablet are full analogs for the stuffing (there is a place under the HDMI socket in our motherboard, but it is not soldered). If you are not in the scrap and not scared, could you remove the back cover of the tablet and take a picture of the board in the vicinity of the HDMI jack? There are parts that really want to look at. Thank you in advance.

Rep: (28)
* bobr361,
Please tell me, in your opinion, is the front camera for Skype normal or "well, at least something." Are there any inconveniences when working with the tablet (let it be subjective)?

Not sure what kind of glass is used there?

* kolbasskin
unfortunately I can not help you, I am afraid to disassemble it.
* Niki-Art,
The tablet is excellent. And convenient. One of the most convenient ones that I have had. It loads very quickly and does not lag anything. The front camera is clear for Skype

Rep: (28)
* bobr361,
OK thanks.
I'm really looking forward to your comments on the firmware for android, preferably positive;), in order to understand whether you can save.
No problem with HDMI? (I saw a vidosik on YouTube where it didn’t work. Most likely there’s a problem with curved handles)

Rep: (14)
Niki-Art @ 01/30/2015, 3:22 PM*
No problem with HDMI? (I saw a vidosik on YouTube where it didn’t work. Most likely there’s a problem with curved handles)

I also saw there in the comments immediately and decided:
You have to put it deeper around the plug.

"You need to trim the plastic on the plug so that it completely fits into the socket."

Rep: (57)
* bobr361,
so skips the inscription? I can not put an android.

* Niki-Art,
on hdmi I did not try there is no adapter for the micro cable.
* Xcell,
What is the point of cutting the plastic on the plug if charging goes and the release works?

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 02.08.19, 18:29