> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Gods and Glory | [IPhone], [iPad] MMO RPG

Rep: (0)
Gods and glory
Version: 1.0.4
Catalog: RPG

Last update of the game in the header:02.02.2015

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Build a city, train your troops, take over the world!

Description:
Immerse yourself in an exciting and exciting adventure with the new game “Gods & Glory”, which combines a dynamic military strategy and role-playing game.

- Create your own empire.
- Train your troops, recruit generals and create invincible armies to fight in fierce battles with other players.
- Pimp your character by choosing one of three unique development paths, create incredible weapons for him and discover new abilities.
- Watch dynamic battles in real time with colorful special effects.
- Choose and summon a deity to get unique warriors and all kinds of bonuses.
- Team up with friends in alliances and capture colonies on the path to domination in a huge and dangerous world.

ATTENTION!
- This application is downloaded and installed for free, but some items in it can be bought for real money.
- The application is adapted for the resolution of iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus.
- An internet connection is required for the game.

To download the application on the iPad, run a search in the appstore using the combination "Gods and Glory", after issuing the search, check the box "only iPhone" (by default it will be "only iPad").

The game is in alpha testing, we invite active players to participate.

Homepage: https://vk.com/club81023859
iTunes Store: https://itunes.apple.com/en/app/gods-and-glory/id929035276?l=en&ls=1&mt=8
Story
What is new in version 1.0.4:
ANTI-CRISIS MEASURES ARE TAKEN! Due to the increase in prices in the app store, the number of crystals was recounted for the Russian market.

WHAT'S NEW
- Receive gifts when following orders.
- Consider all units in the barracks before (!) Than choosing a deity.
- Follow the news! Hurry up to make profitable stock purchases!
- Make your hero even stronger - new rings, amulets and spheres in the forge have been added.
- Test your strength in battles with dungeon bosses Dragon and Bear, they have new skills.
- Check the alliance store, many items have become cheaper!
- Now load any number of orders at the port. Down with the restrictions!

And what else:
- Especially for beginners, a warning tip has been introduced when trying to attack too strong outposts.
- Fixed graphical flaws.
- There were friendly low-level outposts in all alliances.
- Notifications in the city will show which buildings are available for pumping.
- The start tax for resource assistance in the alliance has been reduced to 35%, and the maximum aid bar has also been increased.

Post has been edited- = RealMan = - - 02.02.15, 17:35
Reason for editing: Updating the version ...

Rep: (2)
Autoboy and farm gameplay, we disagree, guys. With all due respect to domestic developers, the concept is no different in principle from dozens, if not hundreds of the same applications in the app.

Post has been editedzugzirka - 20.01.15, 21:19

Autoboy and farm gameplay, we disagree, guys. With all due respect to domestic developers, the concept is no different in principle from dozens, if not hundreds of the same applications in the app.

And I like these two chips in games: happy:

The game was launched on androidhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.fridaysgames.godsandglory

I can’t start it in Bluustask, try someone please, and if possible write what version they could

Rep: (1)
But can’t you somehow turn off the auto battles? This is a turn-based strategy ..... It is said that from the creators of the Heroes of Might and Magic .... if it were on a PC .... Then I'm only FOR .....

normal igruha. the main thing is played only by Russians. I bet +

Rep: (15)
I didn’t like it. Played for half an hour and already oh, very long development. Demolished and forgot

The squalor is complete. Of the minuses.
1. You are attacked once a second.
2. If you were struck, they will be able to attack in 12 minutes. If not, see paragraph 1.
3. If you went to bed, they will beat you for any after 100500 attacks in 10 minutes. And after this, the farm of your citadel begins until complete destruction. You get for 18 hours not the opportunity to use alliance buns.
4. Tk you farm every 12 minutes, you can not get a single gram of resources to develop.
5. The help of the alliance is useless, since you will get it once and if it’s online, and the bot that the enemy is using will attack you all night and no matter what level your troops are.
6. The shield is prohibitively expensive if not donated.
7. The game completely lacks tactics. The meaning of "more troops no matter what", "more attacks."
of the benefits ..... hmm unnoticed at all.

The game is purely for bots and for donat. If you want to install, the game is not worth the traffic that you spend on the client’s jump.

Post has been editedrelliko - 18.08.16, 15:44

Does anyone know how after an update to go through the bluetooth to VK and ok account?

A very donate-dependent game, in principle, like all games of a similar genre, if you want to bend-pay, the skill does not solve here)

Good day! Tell me how to make Gods and Glory in the game through the bluestacks emulator so that you can tie it to a social network in contact? In the settings, there is a choice only binding to facebook or tweeter.

Rep: (3)
Initially, the game was hooked .. It is clear that without Donata long, but in the beginning Donat cheap. Disappointment came later .. Descriptions of the game is not normal and when you select the second god chose nature. Prior to this, I ask on the developers forum about the balance and I was assured that it is) Donato in nature, and it turned out that there is no balance)) 99% play for the stone and the stone beats all, even if it is developed in a few times less .. In short it comes down to one line wood-stone and all the same .. so do not have options, diversity and interesting .. The developers responsible in robot mode posylatelya and it makes no sense to talk ..
Who played knows what I'm talking about ..
So I do not advise.

SergPT-66 @ 12.12.15, 14:42*
I can’t start it in Bluustask, try someone please, and if possible write what version they could

Alas, my bluetooth does not start either ((

I can run through Bluestacks without any problems, just linking to facebook is enough.

Rep: (14)
Got a ban for a year, how to get rid of a ban

Maxim Klopov @ 03/25/17, 12:22*
Good day! Tell me how to make Gods and Glory in the game through the bluestacks emulator so that you can tie it to a social network in contact? In the settings, there is a choice only binding to facebook or tweeter.

Alas, similarly. I wrote to developers - zero reaction. As if for some reason it was conceived :(

Posted on 05/28/2018, 20:28:

Trojankriz @ 05/27/18, 22:59*
Got a ban for a year, how to get rid of a ban

As far as I understood from the discussions - no way, just create a new acc or wait a year. Or quit igruhu
If it’s not a secret - for the “overflow” or “clicker”?

Posted on 05/28/2018, 20:29:

Anita77 @ 04/08/18, 01:19*
I can run through Bluestacks without any problems, just linking to facebook is enough.

On 3 blues and I began to start normally :)

another clone, past (

Maxim Klopov @ 03/25/17, 12:22*

Found. You need Bluestuck Tweaker, enter the parameters of the phone with ru in it - and then the choice of the same social networks as on the phone appears.

But in general, I got a little hooked on this toy, despite its shortcomings. Where to get promo codes, otherwise there are not enough crystals at all? ...

Crystals are now fine for tournaments give.

my video: Donat, do I have to pay?

I was at WG Fest yesterday, I got these codes for GOODS GLORY

4be7n2mdwf
4bvmsqv7vb

After activating the Bonus Code, you will receive:
- 3000 crystals
- additional work and additional scientist for 2 days
- VIP status for 1 day
- 50,000 gold, stone, wood and stardust
- 3 good luck coins and 3 master keys

https://plati.ru/itm/g...-den-vipstatus/2564475