> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

92 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> MTS SMART Sprint - Firmware (OS 4.4.2)
AleksandrN1
Message#1
16.01.15, 18:04
Experienced
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 504
Check in: 26.02.14
Huawei P Smart FIG-LX1

MTS SMART Sprint - Firmware (OS 4.4.2)
PictureMTS Smart Sprint
Description | Discussion � | Firmware � | Camera talk »

Drivers and Utilities

Official firmware
off 1.1.8
Attention!!!For firmware, you need 40% of the battery charge, in rare cases, there is a bootlap or flasher that fails to flash the device.
If this is your first time flashing your FT smartphone, then look at the spoiler "Instructions"

V1.0.7 With a kernel to replace memory andSuperSU
V1.0.7 With memory re-layout and useful software
V1.1.5 (backup TWRP)
Backup firmware stock for twrp

OTA updates

Unofficial firmware

ROOT, Recovery, backup

Instructions
Instructions on firmware
1. Unpack the firmware in a convenient place.
2. Run FT
3. Connect the device without battery
4. Click on "Options" and select "USB mode"
5. Click on "Scatter-loading"
6. Go to the folder with the firmware and select the ".txt" file
7. Click on "Download"
8. At the end of the firmware, a green bagel will pop out.
9. Turn off the phone

Anyone who has infinitely MTS-logo!
Instructions for making a backup, the restoration of the "brick" firmware
Remapping memory for MTS Smart Sprint
Porting firmware to devices with MTK6572 processor
Turn off unused frequencies

miscellanea

There is no curator in the subject. If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).
Prior to the appointment of the curator, on filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through the "Complaint" button under the messages to which you want to add links or throughQMSto the author of the topic.

Post has been editedvaalf - 21.09.17, 21:29
Reason for editing: Backup firmware stock for twrp
ra3vgv
Message#22
19.01.15, 15:28
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 47
Check in: 15.10.08

not found in google. Otherwise, I would not bother the members of the forum.
CEDbMOY
Message#23
19.01.15, 17:07
Local
[offline]

Messages 205
Check in: 22.10.13

Lay out pliz firmware, with already changed internal memory and a working flash card!
AleksandrN1
Message#24
19.01.15, 17:27
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 504
Huawei P Smart FIG-LX1

CEDbMOY @ 01/19/2015, 16:07*
Lay out pliz firmware, with already changed internal memory and a working flash card!

Please take a look at the cap.
CEDbMOY
Message#25
19.01.15, 18:01
Local
[offline]

Messages 205

Well, I would have written that it is modified in more detail, but it is not clear ....
CEDbMOY
Message#26
19.01.15, 21:45
Local
[offline]

Messages 205

In the cap is a bare firmware, without re-marking the memory, in vain only time is lost.

Post has been editedNikoz47 - 20.01.15, 06:58
Reason for editing: Removed double + violation of forum rules
segjoz
Message#27
20.01.15, 01:14
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 26
Check in: 15.08.13

I'm trying to flash and here is such a mistake, what should I do?)
Attached Image

Post has been editedNikoz47 - 20.01.15, 06:57
Reason for editing: We hide the pictures under the spoiler
AleksandrN1
Message#28
20.01.15, 06:40
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 504
Huawei P Smart FIG-LX1

OK click!
CEDbMOY
Message#29
20.01.15, 12:18
Local
[offline]

Messages 205

I also encountered this error, in the end I modified ithttps://yadi.sk/d/awdcR1MCd9rDWpress ctrl + alt + t in it and there will be no error!
I did the redesign with my backup and not from the cap (in the header is the usual firmware), everything turned out.
IMEI code under the battery really had to be written off, because for some reason I didn’t work from the backup, well, everything is according to the instructions from the header. (IMEI inserted using MTK Droid Tools with root rights)

After that I had to go along with the time zone, since the firmware version is 1.07 and there is +4 Moscow, and not +3 Moscow, we downloadhttps: //play.google.co...om.force.timezonefixerset, reboot, time is transferred, then noticed a glitch when sms arrive, time remains the same, you need to replace the icu file with this instruction® TimeZone Fixer

P.S.
In MTSe, they decided to save on a flash drive, before all their smart phones with microSD were sold, after the pre-layout without microSD, the camera built-in refuses to work (requires inserting a microSD card).

Post has been editedCEDbMOY - 20.01.15, 12:54
CEDbMOY
Message#30
20.01.15, 16:04
Local
[offline]

Messages 205

Bakapchik made inMTK Droid Toolswith root rights:https://yadi.sk/d/zHWexOYie7Ycp
Sew bakap using Flash Tolshttps://yadi.sk/d/awdcR1MCd9rDW
Firmware Version: 1.07
We putuniversal driversorthese
What would MTK Droid Tools see the phone, connect in the MTP mode (media device), put the Settings \ For Developers \ Debug usb checkbox (how to enable the "For Developers" menu by simply poking the Build Number in the About Phone )
It has already done re-layout of internal memory, works with microSD as with the internal memory of the phone, fixed the time zone, changed the screen saver when on. off from MTS to Droid, deleted all MTS applications (so that after a full reset they did not appear go to the / vendor / operator / app / folder and delete this garbage to hell), it is worthSuperSU and TWRP Recovery 2.8.1.0 .

P.S.
Most likely after recovering from this backup, you will have to drive your IMEI code under the battery with the help ofMTK Droid Toolspre-enable root rights

Post has been editedCEDbMOY - 01.03.15, 17:05
radio_operator
Message#31
20.01.15, 16:20
User
[offline]

Messages 50
Check in: 15.02.12

And, can I lock it again under the MTS to try to update the firmware? Rollback to factory settings and full wipe did not give anything!
CEDbMOY
Message#32
20.01.15, 16:38
Local
[offline]

Messages 205

And, can I lock it again under the MTS to try to update the firmware? Rollback to factory settings and full wipe did not give anything!

It is possible, for sure, only the time zone and MTS applications were fixed there ....
radio_operator
Message#33
20.01.15, 17:30
User
[offline]

Messages 50
Check in: 15.02.12

Tell me how to lock in the ass, what would it all be like before the unlock?
CEDbMOY
Message#34
20.01.15, 17:54
Local
[offline]

Messages 205

Tell me how to lock in the ass, what would it all be like before the unlock?

Simlock is removed in the same way as the MTS 982 through the engineering menu:
Go to the engineering menu: on the dialer enter * # * # 3646633 # * # *. There is a Simme Lock item, tap on it, select "Network Personalization", there will be highlighted "Unlock", tap on, enter the code 12345678, click finish. After that, tap unlock pemanently. Everything, the phone is successfully unlocked, it will work with all SIM cards.
mazix
Message#35
20.01.15, 17:58
Novice
[offline]

Messages 41
Check in: 22.06.13
Google Nexus 7 LTE (2013)

Does simlock affect the receipt of the OTA update? Here they wrote both the biline and the megay came up with updates. Is there any updates? On the forum of my previous device, someone came forward to update it immediately in the form of update.zip was laid out for those who are not vague.

Posted on 01/20/2015, 17:58:

CEDbMOY @ 01.20.2015, 17:54*
Simlock is removed in the same way as the MTS 982 through the engineering menu:
Go to the engineering menu: on the dialer enter * # * # 3646633 # * # *. There is a Simme Lock item, tap on it, select "Network Personalization", there will be highlighted "Unlock", tap on, enter the code 12345678, click finish. After that, tap unlock pemanently. Everything, the phone is successfully unlocked, it will work with all SIM cards.

This is the unlock instruction, and the above was asked how to return the symlock again. I join the question, also interesting. Provided that the item "Network Personalization" is gray (not active)?

Post has been editedmazix - 20.01.15, 18:01
doppelganger
Message#36
20.01.15, 18:12
Local
[offline]

Messages 212
Check in: 01.09.07
Asus zenfone 5

This is the unlock instruction, and the above was asked how to return the symlock again. I join the question, also interesting. Provided that the item "Network Personalization" is gray (not active)?

When I did a Factory Reset (with memory re-markup), followed by restoring from an unlocked and ruled backup, these points became active for me.
The only thing I am 100% sure is that they were not active before that, but 99% think so - I did everything according to the instructions, which means that we "tap unlock pemanently", after which these items are disabled. By the way, how much should it be pemanently or without it, it will be necessary to climb into the engineering menu with every reboot? ..
CEDbMOY
Message#37
20.01.15, 18:25
Local
[offline]

Messages 205

Insert the sim card into the phone and for the same instructions, everything is locked and unlocked without problems, I just checked the update, it does not exist, and immediately unlocked the phone!
Wait for the update from the MTS who squeezed the microSD when buying and made it emulate in the phone, not worth it!
AleksandrN1
Message#38
20.01.15, 19:57
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 504
Huawei P Smart FIG-LX1

CEDbMOY @ 01.20.2015, 17:25*
Wait for the update from the MTS who squeezed the microSD when buying and made it emulate in the phone, not worth it!

Internal memory is in all phones with ext2 or ext4 file system.
A microsd is rarely included in the kit, most often they are placed in Chinese in an attempt to interest the buyer.
So-that the MTS did not squeeze anything (except for the afto-focus);)

Post has been editedAleksandrN1 - 20.01.15, 19:58
doppelganger
Message#39
20.01.15, 20:29
Local
[offline]

Messages 212
Check in: 01.09.07
Asus zenfone 5

CEDbMOY @ 01.20.2015, 20:25*
Insert the sim card into the phone and by the same instructions allbreaks looseand unlockedno problem, I just checked the update, it does not exist, and immediately unlocked the phone!

Provided that the item"Network Personalization" gray(not active)?

From the instructions:
Simlock is removed in the same way as the MTS 982 through the engineering menu: Go to the engineering menu: on the dialer enter * # * # 3646633 # * # *. There is a Simme Lock item, tap it,choose "Network Personalization" , there will be highlighted "Unlock", tap, enter the code 12345678, click finish. After that, tap unlock pemanently. Everything, the phone is successfully unlocked, it will work with all SIM cards.

This is how it looks
Attached Image

Post has been editeddoppelganger - 20.01.15, 20:32
segjoz
Message#40
21.01.15, 05:18
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 26
Check in: 15.08.13

CEDbMOY @ 01.20.2015, 12:18*
After that I had to go along with the time zone, since the firmware version is 1.07 and there is +4 Moscow, and not +3 Moscow, we downloadhttps: //play.google.co...om.force.timezonefixerset, reboot, time is transferred, then noticed a glitch when sms arrive, time remains the same, you need to replace the icu file with this instructionВ® TimeZone Fixer

but you can not put Minsk 3?

CEDbMOY @ 01.20.2015, 16:04*
Backpack made in MTK Droid Tools with root rights:https://yadi.sk/d/zHWexOYie7Ycp
Firmware Version: 1.07
It has already done re-layout of internal memory, works with microSD as with the internal memory of the phone, fixed the time zone, changed the screen saver when on. off From MTS to Droid, deleted all MTS applications (so that after a full reset they did not appear go to the / vendor / operator / app / folder and delete this garbage to hell).

I screwed up my phone by deleting a couple of files, came in here and decided to put your backup, my problems were solved, but I want to say this
re-layout of internal memory works and IMEI does not fly away
There are applications from mts, the time zone remains, the mts saver remains

maybe I was doing something wrong, because the first time I did backup. But anyway, thanks a lot, they helped me out, I almost lost my mind, the phone is gone for a week, and I’ve ditched it, so far everything works fine)

Post has been editedsegjoz - 21.01.15, 05:44
Message#41
21.01.15, 06:46
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 1
Check in: 22.03.14

* CEDbMOY,
can your backup via SP Flash Tool be installed?

Installed, everything works, the memory of norms, / vendor / operator / app / cleaned, thanks!

Post has been edited2640 - 21.01.15, 07:41
Mts

92 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 05/01/19 05:11