Official firmware
Firmware with DNS Site - PG7001_20140529

Custom firmware

Instructions

Post has been editedBNF_Fun - 03.03.15, 11:06
Reason for editing: Added CM 11 alpha

Rep: (96)
Instructions tablet firmware DNS AirTab PG7001

Remember, whatever you do, you do at your own risk! I have any responsibility for your actions do not bear!

Now we can start!

We will need:
  1. Firmware -download
  2. PhoenixSuit -download
  3. USB cable - is quite suitable cable that comes with

Procedure:

1. Download and install PhoenixSuit
  2. Download and unpack the firmware at any convenient place for you.
  3. Run the program PhoenixSuit and go to the tab "Frimware"
    Screenshot
    Attached Image

4. Click "File" button and look for our unpacked firmware
    Screenshot 2
    Attached Image

5. Next, turn off the tablet, press and holdany a button (Except the power button) , Connect the tablet to a PC and easily push 10 times on the power key ( NOT holding it).
  6. After these steps, start the firmware file and you will be asked your chosen format tablet or not.
    Screenshot 3
    Attached Image

7. All firmware is started! On the background so as to install the necessary drivers.
    4 screenshots
    Attached Image
    Attached Image

8. After about 3 minutes you will see the following message
    screenshot 5
    Attached Image
    This means that it is possible to disconnect the tablet from the PC and turn it on!
    Screen item "About tablet" after flashing
    Attached Image

Thanks to such actions is not complex, you can flash your tablet or save him from death;)

Post has been editedBNF_Fun - 15.01.15, 18:16

Rep: (1104)
M
We move to subsectionDNS

I have bad news for you:

The bad news
Attached Image

Rep: (2)
BNF_Fun @ 27.01.2015, 01:39*
I have bad news for you:

I do not even doubt :)

I experiment with firmware for about a week, and during those days I did:

1) I Start the CM 10.2 to Bootle (a very long time before that was), but then will not start :( already and updating applications took (set without a wipe), but once again it butanimatsiya. That log (adb logcat)https://yadi.sk/i/Djzd7rz3eP3dN

2) Start the CM 11 to butanimatsii too, but there was no application updates. And the screen is not extinguished, as CM10 (you know, when you turn on the tablet, it is loaded with the maximum brightness, and at the last stage of loading the brightness becomes smaller (as a user set up))

3) I tried to collect the CWM Recovery. He starts, but does not want to install. Probyval path and mount from stock rekaveri and from all sorts of different devices. But all to no avail. And another problem rekaveri testing: when I press "Restart system now", he once again reboots rekaveri mode. Just a Reset button and the complete disconnection (10 seconds to press the power button) does not help, it is still in rekaveri ship. Even adb bezsilen. It helps only flashing. We turn on.

4) TWRP Recovery: I found a donor, but will ship it in portrait mode, and because of this half of the buttons (including the back) are not visibleand does not respond to pressingreacts to pressing, but nothing mounts

At the moment, like all who want to help or knows a solution to these problems, write.

Post has been editedBNF_Fun - 01.02.15, 18:01
Reason for editing: Changes Added

Rep: (12)
And who sews our plate? It is this I beg

Abrval34 @ 02.02.2015, 02:45*
somebody sews our plate? It is this I beg

Yes, almost every day since I sew eksperementiruju with firmware.

BNF_Fun @ 01.02.2015, 04:12*
At the moment, like all who want to help or knows a solution to these problems, write.

Help probably nothing will be able to, because "Full of teapots," but keep your fingers behind you and bow low for the effort!

* BNF_Fun try asking on XDAdevelopers - it is very likely that there will help you

Posted on 02/02/2015, 13:34:

* Abrval34, A day later, I alter - normal flight and in-force mode, and through regular

Rep: (12)
I was about to stitch plate. The fact that the hanging, and then completely extinguished. When you reboot hung only logo. So for an hour. Includes, included, a complete zero. Flasher downloaded already, please, cable prepared, but nothing happened. The reason for this global Wesa was simple - hammered by the system memory, the whole 10MB was free
A tablet is brought out of his stupor or how ever hard rezet a common connection charge.
Can someone tell me a way to keep the system memory half-empty or that it is possible to remove and what is not.

Posted on 02/02/2015, 18:56:

* bsanta87,
and through the force mode, and through regular

What is it like?

Post has been editedAbbrval34 - 02.02.15, 18:57

dino3vr @ 02.02.2015, 15:12*
Help probably nothing will be able to, because "Full of teapots

I do not like that-be professional, do everything at random: D And even with the processor and firmware for his first encounter, for me it is a dark forest.
dino3vr @ 02.02.2015, 15:12*
but keep your fingers behind you and bow low for the effort!

Sorry, but for now all the time it is not, and no backup is somehow not ice it all to do.

Posted on 02/02/2015, 19:02:

Abrval34 @ 02.02.2015, 22:56*
Can someone tell me a way to keep the system memory

Now he thought about it, can make a re-initialization nasmelyus memory.

Rep: (48)
Cheto can not create update.zip (compatibility pack for cyanogen 11) for firmware recovery, tuplyu Kick. He wrote in a recovery installation abort. Tore our firewood, as well as a push in FIG Cyanogen knows already confused))

Alexey19791 @ 14.02.2015, 04:34*
Cheto can not create update.zip (compatibility pack for cyanogen 11) for firmware recovery, tuplyu Kick. He wrote in a recovery installation abort. Tore our firewood, as well as a push in FIG Cyanogen knows already confused))

Are you using a standard recovery sew? First I have to like that it CWM or TWRP to do it, but I'm always with mounting problems in CWM, TWRP and even the dark forest.

BNF_Fun @ 14.02.2015, 06:24*
Are you using a standard recovery sew? First I have to like that it CWM or TWRP to do it, but I'm always with mounting problems in CWM, TWRP and even the dark forest.

Yes, through a standard rekoveri sew. All downloading hhhh.zip puts everything as soon as I want to do myself, to push through the driver stitch, rekoveri swears. Cheto simply not do, and what Dunno.

* Alexey19791,
I flashed CWM from Onda v971. OPERATE, only confused the control buttons
and referred to as instalit
http: //forum.xda-devel...owthread.php t = 2143581?

Attached files

Attached fileOnda v971-v972 recovery.zip(5.99 MB)

Post has been editedAlexey19791 - 14.02.15, 12:33

Alexey19791 @ 14.02.2015, 15:28*
All downloading hhhh.zip puts everything as soon as I want to do myself, to push through the driver stitch, rekoveri swears. Cheto simply not do, and what Dunno.

You sign your archives?

Alexey19791 @ 14.02.2015, 16:32*
I flashed CWM from Onda v971. OPERATE, only confused the control buttons

And you do it all mounts and sews, and makes a backup? I even if you click reboot system now, the ship is still back in rekaveri. Only helps pereprshivka.

a photo
Attached Image

Post has been editedvredniiy - 15.02.15, 17:43

* BNF_Fun
I have not tried, but came home. But it seems this is buggy ceto rekaveri)

* Alexey19791,
right now tried this rekaveri flash Cyanogen, he did not show the process for a long time and then immediately flooded strip and threw the menu when restarting Cyanogen Georgia, and the logo was initially from CSN.

Post has been editedAlexey19791 - 14.02.15, 18:33

Alexey19791 @ 14.02.2015, 22:32*
right now tried this rekaveri flash Cyanogen, he did not show the process for a long time and then immediately flooded strip and threw the menu when restarting Cyanogen Georgia, and the logo was initially from CSN.

You and sewed and mounts all? How is that? What, then, with my tablet is not? I and CM 11 does not start and does not mount CWM (

Post has been editedBNF_Fun - 14.02.15, 19:12

* BNF_Fun
BNF_Fun @ 14.02.2015, 19:05*
You and sewed and mounts all? How is that? What, then, with my tablet is not? I and CM 11 does not start and does not mount CWM (

Shew home ask, take off cm-11-20140716-UNOFFICIAL-spark.zip, gapps-kk44-core-a31.zip to the root of the card and sews native rekaveri even though CWM also sews. Everything works except the stitch. And, even in rekaveri wipe \ factory reset done

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 19/12/19 16:00