Description | Firmware пїЅ
Drivers and Utilities

Official firmware

Unofficial firmware

Instructions

miscellanea

Screenshots
Attached Image

A WARNING!!! All actions you perform at your own risk! No one, besides you, for the "brick" is not responsible! (I think 1 time 7 times)

Post has been editedshimax13 - 25.09.16, 19:45

Rep: (2)
WEXLER.TAB 8IQ 4.4.2.

Information
Firmware 4.4.2 from a similar tablet. Climbing is updated.

Features of the firmware
It works like everything, we set through the SP Flash Tool.

Changes
The firmware factory has nothing to do.

Minuses
At the bottom of the screen sometimes noticed a couple of green stripes in some applications, I don't know what it is connected with.Important after the firmware can fly IMEI and NVRAM Do Backup .

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Download

Post has been editedshimax13 - 14.03.15, 06:36
Reason for editing: download link

Rep: (1163)
M
We move to subsectionDigma

Post has been editedsnekt @ - 15.01.15, 00:26

Brick after unsuccessful firmware and is not defined on the PC. Close the volume drop on the tablet + and the power key at the same time, keep 5 seconds and release the switch key, after +.

Entrance to the engineering menu * # 3646633

Rep: (0)
What is in the new version of Flasher, which is the same in the firmware with the firmware with the firmware. Is it a hardware breakdown?
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedsnekt @ - 16.04.15, 00:15
Reason for editing: The rules of the section "Android - firmware" p.3.8.

Drivers installed MTK?

Not the first year schu devices, so let's without stupid questions: rolleyes:

Post has been editedx_Nexus_x - 12.03.15, 21:12

Then sorry)) I stitched the old version that I was lying in the header without problems.

Greetings to all.
Please tell me if I realized that I can flash my new Digma Plane 8.2 3g to flash this firmware from WEXLER TAB 8IQ?
I have the most important goal. This is the possibility of using a full SD card, and I started the child to put games and on the very first day it ended the place with a stuck map, and it is impossible to transfer anything to the card in the native version.

This topic is very small and that is what it is alarming me, does the owners of this tablet use the map only for storing files?
I will be very grateful for the answer.

P.S. It was very surprised that the manufacturer himself was still not released 4.4 for this to be applied ((((

WEXLER firmware will irreplace it, I personally use the GL to SD program for transferring the Kesha game on SD. The firmware from WEXLER is better holding a battery, but something is wrong with the screen, whether the screen density is less than on the Digma I could not fix it, but in general the firmware is good, it's not enough for half a year. There is no complaints.

WEXLER firmware will fail

Why? As far as I understood this limitation of Android 4.2, and in the WEXLER firmware version 4.4
WEXLER firmware keeps the battery better

Substantially? Is it greatly affecting the increase in battery work?
But in general, the firmware is good, the smarter is already half a year as there is no complaints.

Wututu on the native firmware gives 17000+ and I would not say that it slows down or stupid, productivity increased greatly noticeably? I launched the last simulators there were no complaints, especially since I took the tablet for a child, and when installing games I came across the fact that the place was over, I had to remove all games that are swaying with an Internet of 300-500 MB of content in the form of cards .. what I was very upset.

On WEXLERE, as well as on Digma, everything is installed in the built-in memory. I also thought that everything would fix the firmware but not. As for the battery, it is better than Digma how definitely I can not say, but for the work personally preferred would give WEXLER. I took the tablet for drawing on Digma could not even make an entry from the screen in good quality and at 4.4 it turned out now I can quietly make the video as drawing.
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedshimax13 - 29.05.15, 08:33

I bought this device yesterday, unprisoned, smart, quickly, it looks sympotically and everything is needed. But alas of memory with memory is not where they do not go on android, but the good has this forum in which there are all tools for getting the root right, now throwing heavy games on the flash. Good luck to everyone, and thanks for the help.

Globex GU8012C Similar Tablet

On 8.3, you can try to put?

CWM Recovery v5.5.0.4

Attached fileRecovery.img(5.28 MB)

Post has been editedshimax13 - 04.12.15, 13:55

The guys for this model retired the vold.fstab file, which was located in the ETC system folder. Please throw off the source code of it ..... And then the memory covered (
Unfortunately, the source code of this program is coordinated from other devices and has not only internal memory and the CD card, but the right and left inside of memory, at least I have already deciphered Wright Skard and LEF SKARD
Thank you in advance

Post has been editedISIDA48. - 10.12.15, 19:58

Attached filevold.zip(621 bytes)
with original firmware

Rep: (46)
Links to the firmware from the header do not work. Can share who is firmware?
Understood.

Post has been editedkanelam - 14.01.16, 20:35

Rep: (9)
Navigator works very well - constantly loses satellites. Can you fix it somehow?

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 13.01.21, 14:02