> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Wondershare Dr.Fone for iOS | [IPhone] [iPad] Program to recover personal data

Rep: (0)
Wondershare Dr.Fone for iOS
Version: 8.6.2 / 8.6.1
Catalog: PC software
Last update of the program in the header:20.03.2018

Attached Image

More screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Program for quick recovery of personal data

Description:
Wondershare Dr.Fone for iOS - professional software solution for private users, allowing you to easily and quickly recover data from your iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, as well as from iTunes backup files. The program will recover any types of data lost from your device: from contacts, notes and sms to images and video files. Allows you to view lost files before recovery, of course, in an organized and original way.

Key features of Dr.Fone for iOS :
  • Restore all types of data (photos, videos, contacts, messages and attachments to them, call history, calendar, notes, reminders, Safari bookmarks, voice notes) directly from iPhone 5/4 / 3GS, iPad and iPod Touch without using backup files iTunes.
  • Saving data from a broken or broken device.
  • Recover lost data from iTunes backup files for any device running iOS after jailbreaking, updating or restoring factory settings.
  • Directly scan and restore iPhone, iPad & iPod Touch.
  • Backup: you can directly scan and restore data from your device using iOS with Wondershare Dr.Fone, even when you are faced with the white screen of Apple's death, unavailability of the system, a broken device, or forgot your screen lock password.

Instructions for installing and hacking the new version (5.5.1)
  1. Download the archive with the program
  2. InstallWondershare Dr.Fone for iOSthen launch
  3. A window will appear requesting activation. Close it
  4. Inside the program, update to the latest version (5.5.1)
  5. Run the patch from the archive downloaded on the first item

Homepage: http://www.wondershare.com

Download:
WinOS version 8.6.2
MacOS Version 8.6.1
Archive:

Post has been editedmaxipon - 20.03.18, 09:57
Reason for editing: Updating the version ...

Guys link is broken, please reload or skip to the mail [email protected] thanks in advance;)

Rep: (2109)
* Niko696rus, Try to download now, it seems to be fixed: rolleyes:

Thank you, it works :)

Rep: (3)
* directorgeneral,
Do not tell me, but how can I download not only photos from applications in icloud, but the same settings and save?

The program has been updated to version 5.5.4, this patch is not suitable. Am I doing everything right ?:
1. Install
2. update
3. run the patch
But the program still requires registration.

Post has been editedmaxxxl3 - 17.02.15, 21:41

Rep: (24)
The program has been updated to version 5.5.4, this patch is not suitable. Am I doing everything right ?:
1. Install
2. update
3. run the patch
But the program still requires registration.

Yesterday I put it with the same sequence:
1. Install the version from the archive.
2. Launched, offered to sign up - refused, launched the update process. There was a proposal to install 5.5.4 clicked OK, the installation offered to kill the program to be updated, OK.
3. After updating to the new version, I close the program, throw the patch into the program folder, launch it from under the Administrator, the patch complains that the file cannot be found there, I point it to the dll-ku that appears in the instructions in the archive, the patch writes that something like "Compelete or Finished". I close the patch.
4. I launch the program - now you can increase it for free without registration and SMS ... well, you understand - the updated program works and does not ask for the key :)

Rep: (1)
Did everything asBruneng he says. The program works. Truth to me all the time writes Your device is not in normal mode. Attempts to reboot failed.

the program must be banned from going online. otherwise, the patch will fly!

Overlic @ 02.28.2015, 11:00*
the program must be banned from going online. otherwise, the patch will fly!

I have Windows 8.1 x64. The internal firewall is completely disabled, there is no antivirus, Windows Defender is disabled as a service. The program works. Moreover, I transferred the folder with the program to the USB flash drive and launched it on another PC without installation — it works.

Here is my portable archive of the program. Try running it:

Post has been editeddirectorgeneral - 10.03.15, 19:29
Reason for editing: Filled the program on the forum

Rep: (1458)
* Bruneng,
It is very convenient to use your portable version.
You just do not throw it, update it.

Dyuss @ 03/10/2015, 20:45*
It is very convenient to use your portable version.
You just do not throw it, update it.

It is unlikely that I will do this - I needed it just a couple of times, to view deleted data among SMS, calls.

My screen is broken. How to pull out the data? I read the instructions that I need to transfer the program to Advance Mode, but I don’t have one. :(

Attached images
Attached Image

tell me how to restore photos if I deleted them using Windows Explorer by going to the iPhone’s disk

Hi everyone, tell me to enable the patch when the program is turned on or not.
Just when the file indicated, the window closed with a search and there are no more changes. What to do?

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedRoman_158 - 16.05.15, 18:22

Rep: (2751)
Roman_158 @ 05/16/2015, 19:02*
Hi everyone, tell me to enable the patch when the program is turned on or not.
Just when the file indicated, the window closed with a search and there are no more changes. What to do?

Close the program, just in case, in the task manager, kill all processes associated with the program, then run the patch

He closed all processes, the program too, but also unchanged.
Does it need to be thrown to the desktop or from vinrara can?

Roman_158 @ 05/16/2015, 20:48*
working

Does anyone have a working version, who can install the installed program through Winrar? Very necessary.

Rep: (2751)
Roman_158 @ 05/16/2015, 20:48*
He closed all processes, the program too, but also unchanged.
Does it need to be thrown to the desktop or from vinrara can?

Unzip the patch and run it as administrator

Posted 05/17/2015 10:07:

Does anyone have a working version, who can install the installed program through Winrar? Very necessary.

Have you tried to read the topic?

Post has been editedigorca - 17.05.15, 10:05

Hello to all. and how much are the pictures restored in the resolution of 150 * 150? how to recover normally?

Rep: (7)
Any problems with iCloud backups or am I the only one lucky? It downloads 100 MB, then crashes into an error like an Internet problem.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/01/19 01:40