Teclast X89 - Discussion | [tabletpc] Windows 8.1 | 7.9 | Intel Atom BayTrail-T Z3736F

Rep: (95)
Teclast X89 Discussion пїЅ | Description
Windows 8.1 | 7.9 "| Intel Atom Z3736F 1.33 ~ 2.16GHz | 2Gb | HDMI, Widi
Windows 8-8.1 пїЅ | Windows 10 пїЅ | Windows RT and software пїЅ | Games for tablets on Intel Bay Trail пїЅ | Windows 7 пїЅ | Ubuntu linux пїЅ | Change the operating system пїЅ | Search programs пїЅ | Antivirus пїЅ | Ambulance laptop owners пїЅ | IT smoker пїЅ | Operating systems and software

Specifications
Cpu: Intel Atom BayTrail-T Z3736F 1.33 ~ 2.16GHz
Display: 7.9 "2048 x 1536 (4: 3) Retina 5-touch points
Ram: 2Gb
Rom: 32Gb
GPU: Intel HD Gen7 Graphics
Wireless: BT-4.0, Wi-Fi, Wi-Di
additional information
Different tablet versions
V1-CPU Z3736F OS Win 8.1 Teclast X89
V1.1-CPU Z3736F OS Win 8.1 + Android | Teclast X89
V2-CPU Z3735D OS Win 8.1 or Android | Teclast X89Hd
V3-CPU Z3735F OS Win 8.1 or Android | Teclast X89Hd
V4- the same asV3Only equipped with DualBoot Win 8.1 + Android 4.4 | Teclast X89Hd
V5-CPU Z3735D, OS Android (most likely it is possible to install OS Win 8.1) | Teclast X89Hd

The possibility of the appearance of other "variations on the theme" is not excluded.
Cover codes for general version differences
E6ED-V1
E7ED-V1.1
H31C- the tablet is made for OS Win 8.1 (V2-v4)
H21C- the tablet is made for the Android OS (V5)

Attached Image

Useful information
Drivers and BIOS are suitable from Onda 975i (or Teclast X98 Air 3G for X89win), I also recommend using BIOS from Onda 975w version 0911, it seems you download the firmware from Teclast X89HD (H31РЎ)Information providedtedal
Benchmark Results X89Hd
Tablet page on the manufacturer's website
Peculiar Owners Club
To add to the club, write to me in qms + specify the version
psaiha - V5
tedal - V2
1vladan9 - V1
GOGA-67 - V2
FiXatoRus - V1

Post has been editedShoore - 13.11.16, 20:35
Reason for editing: Description link

Rep: (58)
Darth Wader @ 01/13/2015, 10:40 PM*
At the moment, drivers or normal manuals could not be found.

Most of the information (including the BIOS from Onda, and even the type of tach is not required to switch as for x98) to X98 3G and Onda975i / w is applicable to our (bought to my wife) tablet. Windows utilities say that the percentage is 3735D (in my case it was like this, now the android is worth it ...)

* tedal
where did you buy? What about Z3736F lie? about Z3735F hardly lie

Posted on 01/14/2015, 13:28:

* tedal
and it would be necessary as much as possible. since the internet and salespeople are too divergent in their testimony

In short, I compiled a list of questions for you, as the first buyer I met:
1) Full technical specifications based on live data (i.e. obtained from the tablet itself)
2) Where did they take it, and for how much?
3) Read more about the chip with drivers and bios.
4) Was the tablet with dualboot?
5) How was the bucket set?

as soon as I receive the answer, I will immediately re-load the cap

the most interesting thing is that this device turned out to be the most optimal for me, but the worst thing about it is

Post has been editedDarth wader - 14.01.15, 13:44

Rep: (32)
Screenshots antutu
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (-6)
explain to me why they say that he is 7.9 "?
After all, 8 "tablets have the same height of 200mm, but they already have it! And the height of the display is only a few mm less.
counted the approximate dimensions of the display on the picture: width 130mm, height 169, it turned out that the diagonal is about 8.4 "!

Post has been editededdddddy - 21.01.15, 12:33

Eddddddy @ 01/21/2015 11:00*
counted the approximate dimensions of the display on the picture: width 130mm, height 169, it turned out that the diagonal is somewhere around 8.4 "! unlike 7.95" at 8 ".

The ruler says height is 161.5mm, width is 121.5mm (measurement error is 0.5mm)

then ask for a real picture of the tablet, againthiswith thin frames - lying.

Post has been editededdddddy - 21.01.15, 12:32

* eddddddy I barely begged my wife for a fitting
The fitting involved version X89HD

Post has been editedtedal - 21.01.15, 16:34

tedal @ 01.21.2015, 16:29*
Hd

You can add to the header in parentheses.

Rep: (0)
Tell me, can they completely replace the set-top box on the same processor? Does it not wake up any pitfalls during use (overheating, the screen does not go out when in use, it is impossible to connect the air mouse, etc.)?

You can add to the header in parentheses.
who put the minus?on teclast websitewritten x89hd.

who put the minus? The teclast site says X89HD.

There are at least two versions.
My x89Hd http://www.teclast.com/en/zt/X89HD/ without HDMI Z3735D 1.86GHz
and
X89http://www.teclast.com/zhuanti/X89Win/with HDMI Z3736F 2.16GHz
(I did not minus, I "corrected")

who put the minus?on teclast websitewritten x89hd.

Initially the theme was created under X89. Something does not suit - create a separate topic about HD.

3_9 @ 22.01.2015, 12:38 *
Tell me, can they completely replace the set-top box on the same processor? Does it not wake up any pitfalls during use (overheating, the screen does not go out when in use, it is impossible to connect the air mouse, etc.)?

The original purpose of use is not clear. and some questions are not clear.
1) overheating - no information
2) Do not fade screen when used - how is it? the screen goes out, and like a minute later the tablet goes into a deep sleep
3) air mouse - is that? BT mice work on a simple, Wireless 2.4G work through an adapter connected to OTG

Darth Wader @ 01/22/2015, 5:51 PM*
3) air mouse - is that?
The beast with a displacement sensor is akin to a gyro in a tablet ...

And in the BIOS, will it be possible to switch the boot to devices with the old bootloader? not EFI

* Darth Wader, I don’t know if I understood the question correctly, but the simple bios mode seems to be no, and everything is just efi

Tedal @ 01/22/2015, 5:46 PM*

In the cap nothing about hdmi.

Uffff hat was collected on the knee, using collected small pieces of data! as soon as the tablet arrives, I immediately re-shape the cap under X89 (not HD) based on the live data I received personally

The second line in the first message, small gray font ...

Rep: (1)
I purchased this unit (x89) and tired of it restoring it from .....))))
In short, I demolished the recovery section with the hope of adding the released memory to the main section, but it was not there, the system stopped loading and recovering completely after the emergency shutdown!
Today, now I am happy with the restored tablet, it remains only to deal with the touchscreen, otherwise the infection works “mirrored”.
I tried many assemblies from Teclast tablets, Onda and hz. what kind ......
Normally, Windows has become and works only from one and this is the one-dam ... Teclast x80link to the forum
With this WindowsThe tablet started and even the power driver (or whatever it is), which is responsible for the battery controller, works! There were only two problems - this is the incorrectly working touchscreen and accelerometer, with the second one I solved the problem, reread all the forums about these Chinese tablets for 3 days and 3 nights, found how to solve this problem (you need a driver with an exe installer, it usually comes with reg files, they just correct the orientation, I do not remember the links to it, but there is an archive on the computer)
I ask for help in solving the problem with touchscreen !!!

Post has been edited1vladan9 - 27.01.15, 15:32

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 10/01/19, 1:03