> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Windows Phone 7 Software Catalog

[WP8.1] Lumia Camera 5

Rep: (6)
Lumia Camera 5
Version: 5.0

Last update of the program in the header:11.01.2015

Attached Image
Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Description:
Lumia Camera is a fast and easy-to-use application that offers some exciting new features.

Opportunities:
Use the automatic mode if you just need to take a picture, or completely switch to the manual settings to create the perfect composition.

The function "Snapshot" allows you to capture the world around us in a new way, which guarantees fast and high-quality results. Press and hold the button to shoot video in 4K resolution (8.3 megapixels at 24 frames per second) or in Full HD resolution on your Lumia 830, and then take great pictures of moving objects from the video by clicking on the “Lumia Moments” icon Camera album.

Thanks to the "Optimum frame" function, you can get high-quality images even in difficult conditions. No need to set the settings in advance: just take a picture, and then choose the options for the perfect shot. The Optimum Frame function uses several different exposure settings to achieve excellent results. After shooting, you can edit the image by clicking the “Optimum frame” icon in the Camera Album.

Photo clips will bring your photos to life in the Camera Album and the Lumia Stories app. Any photos and videos created in the applications “Lumia Lively Photos” and “Lumia Change Focus” are also displayed as Photo Clips and are played back when viewed.

What's New in Lumia Camera 5:
- Faster startup, mode switching and transition from picture to picture
- snapshot
- Optimum frame
- The latest imaging algorithms to improve image quality
- High resolution video (4K, 1440p) on Lumia 930, 1520 and Icon devices
- Advanced design with quick access to the front camera, Lumia Selfie, Lumia Focus Change and third-party photo applications
- More options for manual control when shooting video. Exposure and manual focus settings can now be used when shooting video

The new Lumia Camera app is available on Lumia 830, Lumia 930, Lumia Icon and Lumia 1520 models as part of the Lumia Denim software update. To get the latest software updates for your phone, go to "Settings">"Phone update". For more information about updating Lumia Denim software, go to microsoft.com/mobile/lumia-update.

Lumia only

- Added new feature "Optimal frame"
- Accelerated launch and quick transition from snapshot to snapshot
- Press and hold the button to shoot video in 4K resolution, and then use this video to create motion pictures - this feature replaces Smart Mode

How to install Lumia Camera 5 on any Lumia with Cyan update

Russian interface: Not

Download:
XAP:
Attached fileLumiacamera5.zip(10.67 MB)

Marketplace Web: https://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store/app/lumia-camera/2d7e7fd6-2942-4d77-9842-389c3f62b14d?signin=true

Post has been editedCH.U.SH - 24.01.15, 08:07
Reason for editing: installation methods

Rep: (538)
an error while installing from a computer constantly 81030120

0x81030120: Unable to install XAP file through Windows Phone Developer. The application uses interop functions, which means that you cannot install it.
Disya1 @ 04/03/17, 19:05*
What hack?

interop unlockInterop Unlock and tweaks W10M / WP8.1
We don’t even have antivirus programs because of the closed OS

it has nothing to do with it
But I found how to put it - in the store the program is in the list of purchased applications, from there it is installed without problems

it is possible and so, but not with each application such a ride
I just don’t remember which version.

last;)

Rep: (8)
* igoripp,
I was never interested in hacking, it was never needed. This is not win mobile, everything suits. And not an android, where half of the applications will not work without hacking.

Rep: (538)
* disya1, this is which application in android without hacking (root) does not work?) I do not have a root on my phone, Android.
In the bf, this adds a certain liberty to the "iron curtain"

Post has been editedigoripp - 06.04.17, 16:28

Rep: (8)
* igoripp,
I did not record them, I do not know. I remember, many demanded for work, and maybe installation. And here on the forum they wrote in the comments to the application as a requirement. From what I had, the anti-virus program had some limited functions.

Rep: (3)
On 535, can you put lumium on 8.1? Better than the 4th version ??

Rep: (48)
Igoripp @ 04/03/17, 10:28 PM*
0x81030120: Unable to install XAP file through Windows Phone Developer. The application uses interop functions, which means that you cannot install it.

It got out the same
It helped:
SergDryg @ 12/02/16, 03:57*
On the application page in the source code for the word phone found the line:
ms-windows-store: navigate? appid = bfd2d954-12da-415c-ad99-69a20f101e04 & referrer = unistoreweb & webig = de79b1ba-67a4-49ef-96c2-29200493cead & muid = 2B52BD619C5E619A3859B4B995E

That post can be safely added to the header for those who do not get LumiaCamera up or down

Rep: (0)
It got out the same
It helped:
That post can be safely added to the header for those who do not get LumiaCamera up or down

How did she earn you? When I download this, he writes that the application is no longer in use and suggests using the windows camera. Maybe it depends on the phone? You do not have lumia 1020? I have 735 here. Or depends on version 10ki, maybe?

Rep: (48)
I just drove a link in the browser and a store opened, where I downloaded the fourth version of the camera
ms-windows-store: navigate? appid = bfd2d954-12da-415c-ad99-69a20f101e04 & referrer = unistoreweb & webig = de79b1ba-67a4-49ef-96c2-29200493cead & muid = 2B52BD619C5E619A3859B4B995E

If it works, then I don’t know what it is connected with. Yes, and I can’t check, the phone is no more

Rep: (-3)
Is there such a thing on Android?

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/07/19, 16:35