> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Windows Phone 7 Software Catalog

[WP8.1] Lumia Camera 5

Rep: (6)
Lumia Camera 5
Version: 5.0

Last update of the program in the header:11.01.2015

Attached Image
Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Description:
Lumia Camera is a fast and easy-to-use application that offers some exciting new features.

Opportunities:
Use the automatic mode if you just need to take a picture, or completely switch to the manual settings to create the perfect composition.

The function "Snapshot" allows you to capture the world around us in a new way, which guarantees fast and high-quality results. Press and hold the button to shoot video in 4K resolution (8.3 megapixels at 24 frames per second) or in Full HD resolution on your Lumia 830, and then take great pictures of moving objects from the video by clicking on the “Lumia Moments” icon Camera album.

Thanks to the "Optimum frame" function, you can get high-quality images even in difficult conditions. No need to set the settings in advance: just take a picture, and then choose the options for the perfect shot. The Optimum Frame function uses several different exposure settings to achieve excellent results. After shooting, you can edit the image by clicking the “Optimum frame” icon in the Camera Album.

Photo clips will bring your photos to life in the Camera Album and the Lumia Stories app. Any photos and videos created in the applications “Lumia Lively Photos” and “Lumia Change Focus” are also displayed as Photo Clips and are played back when viewed.

What's New in Lumia Camera 5:
- Faster startup, mode switching and transition from picture to picture
- snapshot
- Optimum frame
- The latest imaging algorithms to improve image quality
- High resolution video (4K, 1440p) on Lumia 930, 1520 and Icon devices
- Advanced design with quick access to the front camera, Lumia Selfie, Lumia Focus Change and third-party photo applications
- More options for manual control when shooting video. Exposure and manual focus settings can now be used when shooting video

The new Lumia Camera app is available on Lumia 830, Lumia 930, Lumia Icon and Lumia 1520 models as part of the Lumia Denim software update. To get the latest software updates for your phone, go to "Settings">"Phone update". For more information about updating Lumia Denim software, go to microsoft.com/mobile/lumia-update.

Lumia only

- Added new feature "Optimal frame"
- Accelerated launch and quick transition from snapshot to snapshot
- Press and hold the button to shoot video in 4K resolution, and then use this video to create motion pictures - this feature replaces Smart Mode

How to install Lumia Camera 5 on any Lumia with Cyan update

Russian interface: Not

Download:
XAP:
Attached fileLumiacamera5.zip(10.67 MB)

Marketplace Web: https://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store/app/lumia-camera/2d7e7fd6-2942-4d77-9842-389c3f62b14d?signin=true

Post has been editedCH.U.SH - 24.01.15, 08:07
Reason for editing: installation methods

Rep: (11)
Does anyone have a hacked har? wines deploy to wines 7 does not start to install appx (

Rep: (2)
Yesterday's update, apparently, fixed a restart of the application)
Now it displays a message about the absence of denim and flies safely.

Rep: (540)
* nemuri
Well, right. anyway, it can work correctly only on Denim 1520,830,930, Icon

Rep: (2)
* zikasak
There was no 4K shooting on cyan, but it worked. He returned to the nokia camera (which the lumia camera is classic in the market).

* nemuri
on 830, without release Denim, saving to DNG did not work (of course, there is a list)

Post has been editedzikasak - 20.02.15, 17:22

Rep: (0)
The request to help, if that - to prompt that I do wrong. I downloaded WP 8.1 SDK Lite Setup, installed. I went into registration - I already there, it turns out, registered. I go to development, try to deploy the file. Writes Error: The parameter is set incorrectly.
What could be the reason?

Rep: (11)
same sore (((

on 830 does not work, requires Denim, although it comes out of the box = (

* AntoSKA53,
release (which is needed for the camera) does not go

Rep: (1)
Lumia 1520 today upgraded to Denim. Poyuzal new Lumia camera. Everything is fast, beautiful, 4k video, but I can’t find the function to delete moving objects, which is in the previous version of the program - the Lumia camera is classic. What was completely removed? o.O

Lumia 1520 with Denim, Lumia version Camera 5.0.2.47, video does not shoot in any of the resolutions, neither at 30, nor at 25, nor at 24 frames / s. By clicking on the record button, a signal sounds, the button is highlighted, but time is running out. The reset reset and reinstalling the program does not solve the problem. What to do?
Attached Image

Rep: (140)
* Psycoholic,
Is there a memory card in the bodies? It's probably her fault ...

Posted on 03/16/2015, 10:19:

For some reason, you can edit photos taken in the 5th camera only after the photograph itself ...
Later they are not edited by the program itself (((

Post has been editedKirill Lakodin - 16.03.15, 10:20

Rep: (146)
Microsoft Windows Camera v_5.0.3.21 (Lumia Camera) from Windows 10Attached fileMicrosoft.WindowsCamera.zip(4.95 MB)
, put through AppDeploy.