> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Windows Phone 7 Software Catalog

[WP8.1] Lumia Camera 5

Rep: (6)
Lumia Camera 5
Version: 5.0

Last update of the program in the header:11.01.2015

Attached Image
Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Description:
Lumia Camera is a fast and easy-to-use application that offers some exciting new features.

Opportunities:
Use the automatic mode if you just need to take a picture, or completely switch to the manual settings to create the perfect composition.

The function "Snapshot" allows you to capture the world around us in a new way, which guarantees fast and high-quality results. Press and hold the button to shoot video in 4K resolution (8.3 megapixels at 24 frames per second) or in Full HD resolution on your Lumia 830, and then take great pictures of moving objects from the video by clicking on the “Lumia Moments” icon Camera album.

Thanks to the "Optimum frame" function, you can get high-quality images even in difficult conditions. No need to set the settings in advance: just take a picture, and then choose the options for the perfect shot. The Optimum Frame function uses several different exposure settings to achieve excellent results. After shooting, you can edit the image by clicking the “Optimum frame” icon in the Camera Album.

Photo clips will bring your photos to life in the Camera Album and the Lumia Stories app. Any photos and videos created in the applications “Lumia Lively Photos” and “Lumia Change Focus” are also displayed as Photo Clips and are played back when viewed.

What's New in Lumia Camera 5:
- Faster startup, mode switching and transition from picture to picture
- snapshot
- Optimum frame
- The latest imaging algorithms to improve image quality
- High resolution video (4K, 1440p) on Lumia 930, 1520 and Icon devices
- Advanced design with quick access to the front camera, Lumia Selfie, Lumia Focus Change and third-party photo applications
- More options for manual control when shooting video. Exposure and manual focus settings can now be used when shooting video

The new Lumia Camera app is available on Lumia 830, Lumia 930, Lumia Icon and Lumia 1520 models as part of the Lumia Denim software update. To get the latest software updates for your phone, go to "Settings">"Phone update". For more information about updating Lumia Denim software, go to microsoft.com/mobile/lumia-update.

Lumia only

- Added new feature "Optimal frame"
- Accelerated launch and quick transition from snapshot to snapshot
- Press and hold the button to shoot video in 4K resolution, and then use this video to create motion pictures - this feature replaces Smart Mode

How to install Lumia Camera 5 on any Lumia with Cyan update

Russian interface: Not

Download:
XAP:
Attached fileLumiacamera5.zip(10.67 MB)

Marketplace Web: https://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store/app/lumia-camera/2d7e7fd6-2942-4d77-9842-389c3f62b14d?signin=true

Post has been editedCH.U.SH - 24.01.15, 08:07
Reason for editing: installation methods

Rep: (25)
Launched on Lumia 1020, but does not want to take pictures. Complains that there is no free space, although free two and a half gigabytes. Online say that someone does not record video without Denim. Maybe at 1020 it will be possible to work with this application after installing Denim?

Post has been editedSunflex - 18.01.15, 04:30

Rep: (46)
At 625 does not want to be installed through the computer, says that there is no registry path

Rep: (90)
* Sunflex,
Oh, how to run? I need to install a denim when I start it, I put it (pfd) it still requires. put this application through bb (studlok)

Rep: (1)
On Lumia 535 it is installed by default.

Rep: (16)
We must wait for denial of officialdom or already 10-ku .... it turns out so .... only here is why it is allowed to download the camera if it does not work without them .... it is not clear

Rep: (25)
Sunflex,
Oh, how to run? I need to install a denim when I start it, I put it (pfd) it still requires. put this application through bb (studlok)

You make the application by default (Settings - Photo + Camera). Run the application. You are notified that Denim is required, you press the "Back" button. Before you is a black screen, click on the camera button - the application opens.

Rep: (6)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PzRfHBOVlhI

Rep: (400)

It turned out to launch, but doesn’t want to shoot, writes that there is no memory (L920).

Rep: (133)
It turned out to launch, but doesn’t want to shoot, writes that there is no memory (L920).

Similarly, the next time you start the camera, it again swears at the lack of Denim, although there is the latest firmware (PFD).

Rep: (844)
* 0vZ,
on my L920 the same

Post has been editedCH.U.SH - 24.01.15, 23:01

Rep: (5)
I noticed that in the settings of the camera lumia 830 says that the camera is 8MP. the same in benchmarks. It seems there really was deceived with a camera.

Rep: (0)
who will tell what is the difference from the Nokia camera? name?

Rep: (8)
Same question. The key question is: how does white balance work here?

Rep: (2)
I didn’t find any difference, but I’m sure that it works only with a memory card, the rest smoke bamboo. At least those who have not officially received denim.

Post has been editedL.ert - 10.02.15, 10:57

Rep: (146)
http: //www.windowsphon…4821-8e49-e126d59227f8

Attached filecamera-beta.appxbundle.zip(8.19 MB)
Rename without zip, put through the card.

Post has been editedspavlin - 11.02.15, 21:19

Rep: (21)
put through the card

Not installed.
Attached Image

Rep: (77)
Installed on 1020 with Denim (today came, not PfD) - does not work, asks Denim. It’s a pity, because everything works, only it doesn’t take off - apparently, these are bugs and when they are fixed they will be given by the updated application.

Rep: (540)
* Andreigr,
will not be on the 1020 Lumia Camera 5. The chance is very small. How many times to repeat?
Wait for the W10. There will be a new camera for all devices.

Post has been editedzikasak - 12.02.15, 17:42

Rep: (0)
I purchased lumia and astonishment, how many applications for the camera are there: blink:
it’s not quite clear what the difference is between them

Rep: (78)
Huawei w1 according to the instructions sunflex starts and works. And there is no memory problem. 8.1

Post has been editedMin 3 Carate - 18.02.15, 16:20

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 04/08/19, 14:52