Acoustics | PDA Headphones

Rep: (206)
M
Since everyone who bought a smartphone (PDA) and trying to listen to music,
It is an honor to create a topic in this section with a question about headphones, I will simplify the task.

Read here:

Stereo bluetooth headphones
Bluetooth stereo headphones
advise in-ear headphones
There is also a related section:savagemessiahzine.com ->Other ->Selection and comparison -> Multimedia players which may be interesting information for you.

Henceforth, in sectionMobile Content>Mobile audio , all questions and discussion of headphones - in this thread.

Post has been editedkoordinator - 11.01.13, 19:25

Rep: (36)
They have a microphone. It serves to track external noise. What would this device be able to generate the same sound but with the opposite amplitude. By the way, I do not live in Moscow, but I am there. The subway is much noisier than in the plane. And these headphones are very convenient for transport. In general, I do not regret what I bought, they suit me, and if I am going to listen to music in a quiet place, I use other headphones (KOSS KTX).

I ask you not to kick, I did not know which section to put in, in general the problem is, I bought an adapter from Hama for my BenQ P50 came home, stuck the headphones in normal and fell into sediment, the sound is as if coming from a gurgling toilet or under water with echoes, in general, horror, EQ did not help, bit rate mp3 128 and 320 anyway, the effect is the same. But on a standard headset, the sound is better than through an adapter + good ears, the question is, can there be a case in plug 2.5? Maybe I need something like the headset and at the other end of 3.5, or will it still sound lazy? tell me

Threat on the photo white is an adapter, black native headset

Attached images
Attached Image

I honestly have never used such headsets, so I do not claim to be the absolute truth.
Native headset you have 4-end (left channel, right, microphone and common to all "earth" (-)), the adapter is an ordinary stereo (left, right, earth). I do not know the pinout of the headset and the adapter, but judging by the photo you have, the adapter clearly closes the 2 ends in the device itself - those on the native headset closer to the case. In ordinary "ears" it is just the left and right channels to mine (although it may be the ground closest to the body? I don’t remember already). You then get a "mix" and pour it into both headphones.
Anyways look for a 4-point adapter if there are any. And the one that I bought was not for headset connectors, but probably for headphones. IMHO.

shorter than a full zhups

and one more incident, if you do not fully insert the plug from the ears of 3.5 and leave somewhere in the half, it plays cleanly, just as I push until the end is mixed again

Rep: (192)
ZooMUndead ,
romanchenko , rights, does not correspond to the "pinout" - the number of contacts is different ...
Alternatively, izvratny of course, put a restrictive ring on the adapter, so that it only entered to the level of normal sound ... or look for a suitable adapter.
I don’t offer variants with the preparation of plugs and devices)))

Rep: (80)
ZooMUndead ,
The fact is that the sizes of plugs from different manufacturers do not always coincide, so you have such a problem.

In general, it is necessary to look for an adapter with a 2.5 plug as on your own headset, did you understand correctly?

ZooMUndead ,
Why look, cut off the standard (if not sorry).

I tugovat in this case, if only chew to the smallest detail, then maybe I will do

ZooMUndead ,
If you saw a soldering iron in the picture, and the word solder is associated with an avid drink - do not worry, find a new adapter. Although in principle, of course there is nothing complicated, the business for 30 minutes with a smoke break.

ZooMUndead ,
And what to do there, buy in a radio store a 3.5 mm jack, cut off the regular headphones, pripaevaesh jack and voila :)

Rep: (206)
ZooMUndead ,
There, most likely, there is still a microphone on the headset, so there are more contacts on the native one ...

Solder know what it is, a soldering iron kept but crooked :) Mneb instupuktsii step-by-step then I would create

Rep: (18)
maybe not for zoomundead anymore but for someone who will be useful: I, because of the headset breakage, decided to make an adapter from 2.5 to ordinary ears and a microphone so that I could use the headset from my computer - I used this manual _http://pinouts.ru/PDA/wallaby_headphone.shtml. In short, at the end of the plug 2.5 4 wires: common wire, ears left channel, ears right channel and microphone (release button - short circuit of microphone and common contact), you just need to find where that is - take 1 earpiece, put the music on the package and touch it one by one Up to 2 different wires, until there are 2 combinations with sound, similarly with a microphone, put an entry in the notes - calculate the microphone, and all that remains is to solder everything in its place.
Attached Image

Post has been editeddroid8622 - 01.11.07, 02:20

Rep: (14)
Try the adapter plug and press it in the PDA to press it to the nest harder, if the sound remains shit - look for the adapter or solder yourself, most likely it will not work, but what the hell is not joking :)

Post has been editedkubinec - 01.11.07, 22:35

Rep: (14)
And even about the piping, you can not solder the headset plug to the headphones, and change the headset at the headset, I have done so, Kosovo ears are soldered, as a result, the sound is of high quality, and the call accept button with the microphone works, and the wire is long.

Rep: (0)
You bought ears with a motorola jack!

Rep: (20)
Friends who use a special headset for htc, to which you can connect any headphones?
Post your impressions.

Post has been editedirokez_v - 06.11.07, 10:47

Rep: (1)
He opened his own blot with a microphone and soldered the output to the headphones up to the volume control. Affairs for 15 minutes. Save the microphone on the headset. Remove the glowing regulator and get the output to the ears.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 06/27/19 03:07