Coolpad Dazen X7 - Discussion | Smartphone, 5.2 ''

Rep: (1048)
DiscussionCoolpad Dazen X7
PictureCoolpad Dazen X7
Description | Discussion пїЅ

• Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Specifications
Attached Image

• Cool UI 6.0 based on Android 4.4.2
  • Two SIM (single slot composite nano SIM + TF)
  • Network: TDD-LTE / FDD-LTE / WCDMA / TD-SCDMA / GSM
  • 5.2-inch Super AMOLED display with resolution of 1920 Г— 1080
  • MT6595M with a maximum frequency of 2 GHz or 801 Snapdragon
  • GB or 2 GB of RAM 3
  • 16GB ROM + memory card
  • The rear camera 13 megapixel Sony IMX214, F / 1.8
  • Battery 2700 mAh
  • Glass Gorilla Glass 3 on both sides
  • Frame of aircraft aluminum
  • Dimensions 73.6 x 146.6 x 6.45 mm

Useful

Post has been editedAlexanderL - 17.03.18, 13:41
Reason for editing: Of. firmware, driver, flasher and installation instructions

Rep: (0)
kolyaf @ 03.07.2015, 10:32*
good, optical stabilization has a camera on the sensations. Excellent performance 44000 Parrots in the test claims to be, the battery lasts for 2 days to me. Build quality is excellent, the frame is really aluminum - from the falls appear dents, front and back surface is not scratched without films and covers.
Translation into Russian is not. Russian Claudia put in applications to select the Russian language and the problems do not feel.

In general, the phone - fire! I am pleased. :-)

Thank. Where to buy and for how much? Battery standards. Keeps?

kolyaf @ 03.07.2015, 11:21*
Villomacio @ 08.06.2015, 11:17
Somebody faced with a problem: do not come letters SMS. The next topic is advised to freeze and put Messaging Go SMS Pro, SMS but then do not come at all.

In the most recent versions of the software to fix and everything comes, update firmware.

update did not help :(

Rep: (401)
M
Added bydescriptiondevices.
Now you can select it in your profile.

Help is needed!!! Came Coolpad mtk6595. Include, wallpapers, music and screen DAZEN inscription. On this line, and hanging. Hold the power button, smart overloaded to DAZEN line, so the circle. With an inscription Dazen left on at night. Morning got up smart loaded. I am trying to overload, again in the same pattern. Overloaded to inscriptions. Poking buttons, nothing helps. In the morning lying on the table a couple of times trying to overload with the same success to the logo DAZEN. And then a miracle, at 16-30 on the table ... and once and passed on loading and loaded. Maybe someone knows what to do? The first time with the encounter. Thought has a "brick", this could be. China to dispatch sews is smart at the new firmware. Stitched and sent without checking. But the phone is loaded sometimes spontaneously somehow. Need HELP!

Rep: (2)
Villomacio @ 05.07.2015, 21:14*
update did not help

I have a version of the stands - 4.4.072.Z1.150615 SMS with letter numbers come, but the sender's name does not show the truth.

Rep: (2)
Smashed the rear window, surprisingly found in the sale and ordered. It is also noticed in the sale of the front windows, displays. Appeared on the market and a variety of covers. In general, I was pleasantly surprised.

Rep: (13)
kolyaf @ 03.07.2015, 12:27*
Settings - Accessibility - Install GMS package for trial
download will begin, and then reboot and you're done.

where did you used to be a nice one - and I with such dances with a tambourine but won
Nevertheless thank you
kolyaf @ 03.07.2015, 12:21*
Here more, in Chinese, but with pictures -http://bbs.coolpad.com/thread-4516049-1-7.html

: clap:

Rep: (596)
Now $ 157 at MTC.http: //china-review.co...6595-upala-do-157.html

Rep: (26)
Hello everyone! Take the new owner of the telefonchik! I ordered white with a silver bezel with tinidila for 96 bucks, come in 22 days. Pleased with premium materials of which it is made, a combination of glass and metal yet never did the cold of my hands. I would just ask those present whether there is a firmware on it? How many of us here with the devices on his hands? :savagemessiahzine.com:

Rep: (1)
* andrewshiyanov,

Judging by the date of the penultimate post, the topic has long been stalled) also I bought a tinidil on white. Nezadorogo decided to see what the glass body, super amoled and Sony camera) ... and in general - what kulpad as a brand ...
While not up to the firmware. Engineering menu is activated * # * # 3646633 # * # *. But with the connection to the computer - the trouble. 4G sim card only on the 1st, according to the engineering menu.

Rep: (26)
Today, Ruth put right, as he decided to cut it out sometimes pop-up ads. The Chinese have tried and poured what that software is capable of any screen to display advertising banners. Not really the essence, but it is not a little annoying, but ... More by removing unnecessary Google release the trash, phone restart and overtook included - remote applications back into place!
Dear friends tell me how to overcome these problems with advertising and programs?

Rep: (3)
I also became a pop up advertisement, the battery is strongly heated and consumed quickly, the phone hangs up. Probably need a flash, but where to get it ...

Rep: (4)
Hello everybody. Also became the owner of the device. Tactile sensation cool. Sound ok. Camera and screen facing. Buggy firmware. The virus applications. Ruth put. Delete System prog viruses. Install Kaspersky Anti-paid. Established adguard license, remove the file manager (replaced by another). Publicity is no longer boring. Clean master set can not be again vylazit banners. Remove Google release of the application, the unit has become blunt less.
Computer determined without problems after picking Root.

diamond1978 @ 20.03.17, 15:40*
Today, Ruth put right

Share how to do it, I just did not find anything

kabarda007 @ 21.03.2017, 17:19*
Share how to do it, I just did not find anything

I put King Root. It puts a program to uninstall system applications (that you can recover, if that). Poudalyat through it that I do not need and viruses.
Remove the built-in dialer with Play Store, set true phone paid, ad-free. Made the system I needed a program through link2sd, I have it, too, about.
The Chinese recommend rut360. On thesavagemessiahzine.comthere, if that.
At the moment, I remained Publicity alone, yet it is not calculated. But there it is sooo rare, especially without straining.

Subject alive?) Someone knows where to get the official firmware? The site kulpad can not find ...

* diamond1978 And how to determine where viruses? Kaspersky finds something, but does not help ...

Mikhail812 @ 23.03.2017, 00:55*
* diamond1978 And how to determine where viruses? Kaspersky finds something, but does not help ...

King and Ruth helped avast.
I understand that there are not quite correct Google services ...
They are advertising goes.
But no gappsy I was not able to establish ...

I can not connect to a computer, says the driver installation is not possible code 10

* diamond1978,

How many remember the dances with other Chinese, directly franca and not deliver. It is necessary to put tvrp or something like that. Kaspersky from Google on what does not complain. Only viruses in the YouTube for some reason. And what kind of process YKL? I installed KingRut, but the system processes yet afraid to touch. It would be handy firmware - it would be a little easier. After installing the root to a computer body is not still connected ...
But OTG worked on two accounts)
To be completely accurate, the last check showed Kasper three problematic app - Foreknow, drain File manager and some system process YKL. Stretch their arms poudalyat ...

Post has been editedMikhail812 - 23.03.17, 20:52

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 28/05/20, 11:06