Ployer MOMO10s - Discussion | Tablet, 10.1 "

Rep: (0)
DiscussionPloyer MOMO10s
PicturePloyer MOMO10s
Discussion пїЅ

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedSergey_Ace - 10.01.15, 19:36
Reason for editing: Reduced to standard section

Rep: (1048)
M
The topic has been moved to subsection “Ployer�
Since your device is not yet in the databaseDevdb , you can not add it to the description and select in the profile.
You need to fill out an application for adding a device to the database at this address:http: //savagemessiahzine.com/ devdb / pad / new / .

Rep: (0)
I have such a device - really suffer from the fact that it is divided into an internal memory of 1GB and 11GB, and 1GB is defined as the phone's memory, and 11, as the sd card. Few applications can be installed.

Someone can tell \ tell how to make a redistribution of internal tablet storage space?

As well as help in finding firmware to this unit?

ps Now description of the device:http: //www.chinagrabbe...ghz-a31s-1gb-ddr3.html

Rep: (120)
AlexGolova @ 10.01.2015, 22:10*
help in finding firmware to this unit
Use the search using search engines such as Google, cherish the time, other

in a statement at this linkyou can download the standard firmware instructions for flashing and getting ROOT-right ...

here is this linkyou can download custom firmware CyanogenMod11 (Android 4.4), which is pierced through the recovery and Gapps ...

AlexGolova @ 10.01.2015, 22:10*
Few applications can be installed.
  • establishXposedandXInstaller- a module to it (all the issues for installing them in their subjects, here I will not answer)
  • When you pass all the steps of their installation / activation of their work after perzagruzok, go to the settings XInstaller "Settings ->installation ->Enable - and put a tick in the "Setting the external memory" "and you have all the applications will be installed on external memory (that is, to where you 11 gigs, rather than where only 1 gig)

I personally have the more you can help nothing ... or Google to help you, or chiatyte those topics that I have you, or wait for others in this thread ...

Rep: (1121)
M
Topic is closed due to the lack of user activity.
If you want to add something, clarify, etc. press the buttonPictureand specify the purpose in the comment.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 23/05/20, 13:21