> Attention

Attention! All questions on the programs that are not in this section, ask in the subject. Ambulance for beginners .

IN THIS SECTION ONLY THE PROGRAM CATALOG! CREATING THOSE QUESTIONS IS FORBIDDEN! SEARCH PROGRAMS .
New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Microsoft Reader | eReader

Rep: (1302)
Microsoft reader (Version 2.4.2) program for reading books in a format * .lit

Attached Image

Hamster

System requirements:
Pocket PC 2002 and Pocket PC Phone Edition
Windows Mobile в„ў 2003 based Pocket PC and Phone Edition
Windows Mobile 2003, Second Edition based Pocket PC and Phone Edition
Windows Mobile 5.0 based Pocket PC and Phone Edition devices
2.22 MB RAM of memory, Microsoft ActiveSyncВ® 3.5 or higher.

The program can be activated here _http://www.microsoft.com/reader/info/activation.asp

Program features:
Support ClearType
Navigating through the book
Text search
Change font size
Rotate screen 90 degrees
Zooming and panaramirovanie pictures
bookmarking
Books sorted by name, size, according to the authors of recent discoveries
Adding a comment to any page
Abstract - your personal materials of the book - pictures, bookmarks, notes, etc.
underline text
Highlight the text marker
Listening to audio books

Installation:
If the program is already utanovlena in ROM, it can be a new version of an installed at any place.
To listen to the books you want to install AudibleManager

Additions:
Cyrillic reading room -download: Attached fileimg-10520-msreader2ru.rar (396.87 KB)

Word macro to the BB to translate text from doc to lit -download

If you have any problems with the Russian letters, the prescription treatments look
here

VersionMicrosoft Reader for Windows Mobile 2.4.2
Screenshot:
Attached Image

The attached self-extracting archive enclose everything inCab versions:
  • the program itself(This version is in English only);
  • activation file;
  • Russian fonts are required for correct display of Russian in this program.

Attached fileMicrosoftReader_v242_Eng.exe(1.52 MB)

Attached files

Attached filemsreader_arm.zip(1.05 MB)

Post has been editedLenso - 28.09.09, 20:28

Rep: (0)
Where do the books take in Lit. format can somehow translate it normal?

Rep: (81)
BaronSvarog ,
Two recent post on the first page of Honor

Rep: (0)
Book Designer 4.0

The program is designed for creating and reading e-books.
Conversion from any format to any format.
Free

Rep: (7)
"Microsoft Reader (version 2.4.2) program for reading books in a format * .lit"

For several years I use this program, do not pull to move to the other, and my lit-nekolko library contains thousands of books (about TinyReader not worth mentioning, he reads the lit-files, but after MSReader they do not want to use).

But with MSReader have 2 problems.

The first problem with fonts embedded changing the font size is not always working, and read when the screen breaks 5 words is not very nice. On Loox720 rescued QZVGA, at a resolution of 640x480 on the screen can be seen is already sufficient for reading a piece of text, but it's home-grown solution with additional opportunity to iron. Somebody gets around this problem with the QVGA resolution of 320x240?

The second problem is related to the operating system. I can not run MSReader under WinCE. Bill Gates writes that he works there and will not pay the money, then it will make any appropriate version. But it looks like a slightly modified MSReader can work under WinCE (in particular, and I quote "Only the Siemens SIMpad SL4 had a version of Reader running on the Handheld PC 2000 platform. AFAIK, Siemens paid for this special release.", As it successfully We put on the X-Pilot).

I have 4 different versions of the MSReader (in the Gates only 2: D), but none of them is available on WinCE5.0 machines (I was very attracted 7 "screen).

Respond, who have a positive experience MSReader use on platforms with Windows Compact Edition!
Bill is rich, and without us: D

Rep: (-11)
sorry not implemented the ability to change the background color on the computer using the program can not be, a white background greatly dazzles the eye, it turns vaunted their study on the legibility of down the drain

Rep: (2812)
turns vaunted their study on the legibility of down the drain

No there are no studies and has never happened before:) ... regular or non-binding, chatter sales managers, nothing more.

Alan you before, that a claim booklet first download and read, there is a whole dissertation, and then you say, but the fact that you can not change the background color is a big omission. And besides, this free reader.

Rep: (86)
Yansps @ 29.06.2011, 09:20*
First download the booklet and read, there is a whole dissertation, and then you say, but the fact that you can not change the background color of this big omission

Well, yes, download andto read on uncomfortable background, which can not be changed , An entire thesis on comfortable reading ?! You know a lot about perversion! : Yes2:

BHyK you do not even downloads, there is among other things a normal doc. Well, yes it is all offtopic

Alan you before, that a claim booklet first download and read, there is a whole dissertation, and then you say,

before you say something - ask I read these "studies" or not, and then you say ... I have these "theses" (not in the sense on this subject - in different directions) many saw - cut money for any Nira and okra - this is not only a Russian invention.

Reader for free here at all does not apply sideways.

Post has been editedAlan - 29.06.11, 18:15

Alan, hats off to your mind, I would be so great knowledge in order to separate the wheat from the chaff, unfortunately I do not have education in the field of printing, the psychology of human perception, physiology of human vision, so I believe that what is written in the book.

unfortunately I do not have education in the field of printing, the psychology of human perception, physiology of human vision, so I believe that what is written in the book.

many believe. including those who pay for such studies. It would be different - there would be no such cuts ... Those who do not believe - look at the sheer usage statistics readers (I mean in general, not in RuNet) and separate the wheat from the chaff, but these are much smaller than the believers :) - otherwise Had such divorces were not paid ...
Strange only that, many believe, and use the results of such a "great research in the field of psychology, physiology and typography" do not want :)

Rep: (7)
More "divorce" is that Microsoft can prosecute anyone who will develop its own reader for lit-format, Gates is aimed at the closed books that can be read only by its software! This is what prevents the appearance of competitive programs, example is the Ebook Reader Pro from www.fantastic.me.uk, freeware was lit-reader format, but only now do not download anywhere covered!
By the way, if someone hurry up and and has the Ebook Reader Pro, please share, put somewhere for download!
Yet some reading room lit-format sometimes appear (ICE Book reader, TinyReader 5.0).
About Microsoft Reader for Windows CE can report that the work it was able to make, it requires additional fonts and dll-library (for details onsavagemessiahzine.com.com).

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 16/06/20, 8:37