> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the game or its cache, please report it to the moderator by clicking on the "Complaint" button on your message.

With requests to update existing games on the forum, please contact the topic.Upgrade your game!

Legends Drakonomanii [Online] | [Arcade] Breathe life into dragons and prepare for battle!
-
How do you rate the program / game?
Fine [ 244 ] ** [52,14%]
Good [ 148 ] ** [31,62%]
Average [ 48 ] ** [10,26%]
poorly [ 4 ] ** [0,85%]
Terribly [ 24 ] ** [5,13%]
Total votes: 468

Rep: (1636)
Legends of Dracomania
Version: 5.1.2a
Genre: Arcade

Last update of the game in the header:19.03.2020

Attached Image
Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Breathe life into dragons and prepare for battle!

Description:
Breathe life into your dragons and prepare them for the legendary battles! Revive their homelands, otstroyte Drakolandiyu, output charming dragons and grow from them brave dragon-warriors who can resist the Vikings. You will discover more than 100 species of unique detailed dragons. Become the master of dragons in the most exciting game of breeding dragons and battles among themselves!

WELCOME TO DRAKOLANDIYU!
- Dragons have never been so cute! Fantastic graphics will revive all the islands and residents Drakolandii.
- Your little monsters love attention. Feed them, to care for, train and get a gold and bonuses.
- Create your own Dragon City - the island of your dreams - place it on dozens of different buildings and cheerful decorations.
- Assemble a collection of more than 350 kinds of cute scaly monsters.

NEW ADVENTURES
- Embark on a journey together with the dragons! Collect collection, train the little monsters and improve your skills with each battle to take place in the premier league!
- seasonal promotions, new content and special tasks appear in each update, so the fun never end.
- Show everyone who's boss! Foster pets and fight in the Arena for the best coach of dragons! You are waiting for exciting rewards!

dragon BATTLE
- The Vikings still can not calm down ... and do not wash the! Teach them a lesson in exciting battles 3-on-3!
- Send your dragon to the Academy, where they can hone their skills and learn special attacks.
- Train your pets and turn them into legendary warriors.
- Use the power of the Wrath of the Dragon to obliterate enemies into powder.

POWER OF CLAN
- Find new friends, visit their Dragon City on the islands and to exchange gifts.

Google Play: https: //play.google.co...android.ANMP.GloftDOHM

Features: Online

Russian interface: Yes
System requirements: Android 4.0+

Download:
Version: 5.1.2a from Google play (Maks.hackdog)
Version: 5.0.5c c Google play from 03/01/2020 (Maks.hackdog)
Version: 4.9.2a Legends Drakonomanii [GP] (Enote174)
Version: 4.9.0j Dragon Mania Legends - Dragon Simulator (Sweet.Rainbow)
Version: 4.8.2b Legends Drakonomanii (Sweet.Rainbow)

With requests to update the game, refer to the topic.Upgrade your game!

The use of modifications of the game users are at your own risk. Complaints related to the performance of the game after the application of modifications will not be considered.

Past versions
Version: 4.8.0i Legends Drakonomanii (Sweet.Rainbow)
version 4.7.0h Legends Drakonomanii [Online] (Fasting Sweet.Rainbow # 88092599)
version 4.5.0r Legends Drakonomanii [Online] (Fasting artem90y # 84640582)
Version: 3.6.1b Legends Drakonomanii [Online] (Fasting TigressEva # 72008348)
Version: 3.6.0m Legends Drakonomanii [Online] (Fasting TigressEva # 71557062)
Version: 3.5.0h Legends Drakonomanii [Online] (Fasting TigressEva # 70162629)
Version: 3.4.0r Legends Drakonomanii [Online] (Fasting TigressEva # 69299104)
version 3.3.0l : Legends Drakonomanii [Online] (Fasting TigressEva # 67581631)
Version: 3.2.2b Legends Drakonomanii [Online] (Fasting TigressEva # 66510825)
Version: 3.2.1d Legends Drakonomanii [Online] (Fasting TigressEva # 66125651)
Version: 3.1.2b Legends Drakonomanii [Online] (Fasting TigressEva # 64798541)
Version: 3.1.1b Legends Drakonomanii [Online] (Fasting TigressEva # 64584405)
Version: 3.1.0l Legends Drakonomanii [Online] (Fasting TigressEva # 64329155)
Version: 3.0.0m Legends Drakonomanii [Online] (Fasting diman099 # 63177337)
Version: 2.9.0r Legends Drakonomanii [Online] (Fasting diman099 # 61785414)
Version: 2.8.0t Legends Drakonomanii [Online] (Fasting diman099 # 60355963)
Version: 2.4.0n Legends Drakonomanii [Online] (Fasting boss.choki # 53264573)
Version: 2.0.0s Legends Drakonomanii [Online] (Fasting Serega_95 # 48252747)
Version: 1.9.0s Legends Drakonomanii [Online] (Fasting indigoex # 46893964)
Version: 1.9.0s + mod Legends Drakonomanii [Online] (Fasting Enyby # 46919573)
Version: 1.8.0o Legends Drakonomanii [Online] (Fasting Key Dach # 44957336)
Version: 1.8.0o + Mod Legends Drakonomanii [Online] (Fasting Enyby # 44962292)
Version: 1.7.0l Legends Drakonomanii [Online] (Fasting pito4ek # 43608957)
Version: 1.7.0l + Mod Legends Drakonomanii [Online] (Fasting Enyby # 43609496)
Version: 1.6.0m Legends Drakonomanii [Online] (Fasting pito4ek # 42832420)
Version: 1.6.0m + Mod Legends Drakonomanii [Online] (Fasting Enyby # 42834322)
Version: 1.4.1a Legends Drakonomanii [Online] (Fasting kotoksen # 41335497)
Version: 1.4.1a + Mod Legends Drakonomanii [Online] (Fasting Enyby # 41341327)
Version: 1.4.0k + Mod Legends Drakonomanii [Online] (Fasting Enyby # 41188757)
Version: 1.3.4c + Mod / advertising Legends of Dracomania [Online]
Version: 1.2.0l Legends Drakonomanii [Online] (Fasting Vikiniik # 40005422)
version: 1.0.0j Attached fileDragon_Mania_Legends 1.0.0j.apk (23.07 MB)

Post has been editedDelta - 19.03.20, 12:46
Reason for edit: Update: A new version 5.1.2a to Google play

Rep: (1)
No one has yet cracked on crystals)?

Rep: (0)
You can hack?

Something similar was breaking on Android, but it was like the ability to run offline.
After HA breaks down (at least commonplace changing count of crystals)

Look guys hacking. All that I found on the internet, one divorce.

Hello everyone playing only 4 days! I do not understand why break the diamond, and so it is normal to play with! That's what I had for these 4 days
cry
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image
And most importantly these days was the season ARENA!
envy
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image
I did not Donati, just not nubil: blush: Soon buy MARSH

Post has been editedGrimwolf - 19.01.15, 11:34

Rep: (11)
Grimwolf @ 19.01.2015, 08:33*
Hello everyone playing only 4 days! I do not understand why break the diamond, and so it is normal to play with! That's what I had for these 4 days
cry
And most importantly these days was the season ARENA!
envy
I did not Donati, just do not buy soon nubil MARSH

I hasten to disappoint you, you're just wasting time, as well as crystals, vbuhivaya them in the arena)
Later you will understand why, well good luck)
But with your phrase, that without breaking and Donata everything izi I completely agree)

Rep: (36)
There are significant differences from the Dragon Lands?
I understand that it is better to download and view, but I temporarily do not have access to the normal internet traffic and wasting no hunting.

P.s .: game has a constant connection to the internet, currency and food is synchronized with the server. The only way to break a InApp and LVL emulation. Freedom or LP to help you, if you do not mind the possibility of a ban with 90% probability.

Rep: (41)
tafiko @ 21.01.2015, 07:24*
There are significant differences from the Dragon Lands?

The graphics are not three-dimensional though glitches also occur. More forethought system improvement as the dragons and everything else. The battle system is not stupid who pumped. Many possible actions (always trying to breed on the headstock) participation which bringsmodestbut useful prizes ... In general, unlike the Dragon Lands in it can play.
What is the similarity of all want money, the arrival donaterov kill all attempts zadrotov to zero. Perhaps I am mistaken, but then on the Pts crystals huddle. At the level of the initial development until igrabilno, etc. so that you get almost no crystals holyavnye will languish without the infusion of money.
That is the prevailing opinion within five days of play.

P.S. C crystals situation is not so bad except for awards for their achievements are also available at the Dragon Code of collecting sets of the elements (appears after a study a couple of times mist. Caves), found in a cave, just stroking the dragon can sometimes drop the crystal. All this of course is not enough, but based on the lack of important improvements.
Another plus a chance to take the three elemental dragons real and legendary, 2-3 days catch - two natural and three legendary.

Post has been editedZemiel - 23.01.15, 11:23

Yes no donation is possible, but for a long time the same))) the main dwelling dragons pumped from their main income

Rep: (2)
I then lost all the last update of your progress so sorry. All this happened due to the synchronization with google +. I played on a tablet, the child in the phone under one account but G +. You could choose his or my game. He then chose his game updates on your phone, but it just started and in my plate. His is not selected. Progress is lost. Who would ever ready to start from the beginning. But as?
What to do? How to deal with it? Can someone tell me?
: Help:: '- (

Who have a combination of options for dragons learned?

Bloodmaxxx @ 22.01.2015, 20:04*
Who have a combination of options for dragons learned?

What is there to learn in the shares is written specifically for the elements as well as in kind, with some interest a little more, but the chance is everywhere, so that your bullshit these combinations. The Dragon Lands year played three or four natural obtained in spite of all the recipes (although it was easier for the crystals holyavnye, buy the right).

Nevaly @ 22.01.2015, 15:15*
What to do? How to deal with it? Can someone tell me?

Appeal to the support, should help. At the same time learn how to respond appropriately authorized Service Center. In the game menu has a point.

Post has been editedZemiel - 22.01.15, 20:33

1. On what basis are the stars at winning?
2. How do I send the egg in the store?
3. How do I submit a building in the vault?

Zemiel @ 22.01.2015, 20:30*
Appeal to the support, should help. At the same time learn how to respond appropriately authorized Service Center. In the game menu has a point.

In my opinion they do not respond. 2 days waiting for an answer. And it seems to be gone. If I could find out how it is now beginning to start. :(

Bloodmaxxx @ 23.01.2015, 15:41*
1. On what basis are the stars at winning?
2. How do I send the egg in the store?
3. How do I submit a building in the vault?

1 used to think of the surviving dragons - wrongly thought :) it seems for the time, the faster the demolition of the opponent the more stars, plus possible health should be more than half.
Not exactly sure as the kill quickly, but there was some little dragons health received 2 stars. Treated before killing the latter eventually won a long time fiddling with full health again received two stars (can also affect the ratio of the opponent's level and your dragons).
2 any way to store eggs fall won in shares or received as a bonus for the daily entrance into the game.
3 does not consider such a question, but I think there is such a possibility only permutation from place to place (hold the building until the grid and move around), probably also like eggs there are buildings acquired on the stock.

Nevaly @ 23.01.2015, 21:10*
If I could find out how it is now beginning to start. :(

As an option to make another acc Google add to the device. With google + I never encountered before to try to change the GUG account in the game. Do not get to erase the data in the application menu in the game, finally reinstalled by downloading a play convenience store with a new Google Account. Something should help.

Who needs help from friends in the game (to open the gate, daily gifts) are added to the friends inFacebook

Post has been editedZemiel - 23.01.15, 23:17

Rep: (62)
Put pzhlst cache

Cash in the studio.

Throw off the new version.

Dragon month for stocks - salamander + ice. Hurry up in less than a day, I brought a couple!

Post has been editedZemiel - 31.01.15, 17:48

People do not have break (((in a similar fashion there is, and this vzlamayte. And more and more difficult (((no forces there (

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 18/04/20, 4:38