Chuwi vi8 - Purchase and Accessories | [tabletpc] Windows 8.1 | 8 '' | Intel Bay Trail Z3735F 64bit 1.8GHz

Rep: (189)
Chuwi vi8 - Purchase and Accessories
Windows 8.1 | 8 "| Intel Bay Trail Z3735F 64bit 1.8GHz | 2GB DDR3Gb
Description | Discussion | Purchase and accessories | Firmware | Fans Club Tablet PC Chuwi
  • Attention! To ensure greater security of the parcel do not publish the tracking number, index, address to a successful receipt.
  • Before buying readFAQ on buying portable devices abroad.
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Attached Image

Covers, films, accessories, etc.

Post has been editedRamsteiner - 11.03.19, 14:07

Rep: (9)
Tell me here withof thissite is not dangerous to order?

Rep: (33)
Tell me here from this site is not dangerous to order?

For the same money it is better to take onpanda. For the first purchase, take advantage of a 5% discount. Shop verified.

Post has been editedmuller_73 - 22.12.14, 17:49

* muller_73,
The joke is that in rubles on the panda it turns out 7k rubles, and on this site it is 4.7k rubles))
Well, in general, I ordered this tablet for 4.7 rubles from hongkongeek, according to reviews bought mainly by the French.

Post has been editedbanan1996 - 22.12.14, 18:35

* eddddddy
And exactly 4720 rubles was taken from the card)
Moreover, if something is wrong, paypal to help.

Post has been editedbanan1996 - 22.12.14, 18:37

Rep: (-7)
banan1996 , mda wrote on top "Shipping DHL Express: 661 Rub" and now they ask for 1720r ..

Rep: (33)
I agree. That screen even)
Unsubscribe how come, if at all come of course)

I get paid in euros and bought for a dollar. It seems like he did not lose anything, but it turns out you could take almost two for the money if you play with the ruble. Pichalka (

Rep: (2)
I also ordered for 4.7 rubles through paypal: blush:

Rep: (5)
I have a Chuwi Vi8 + case with blue clave - a coupon of 15% came out 6380 wooden with ALI! ordered 16.12
hike until the new year in the hands of no one will be!)

Post has been editedbarada76 - 23.12.14, 12:36

Sakura2369 @ 12/23/2014, 11:16*
FIND 2 DIFFERENCES Onda V820w-Chuwi Vi8

I found) In onde there is Micro HDMI and it costs 600 rubles more, supports Micro SD cards up to 128 gigs, well, the back surface should also be pleasant to the touch and in appearance.
I will buy a better case for these 600 rubles, since I do not need hdmi, 128 gig cards stand like a plane.
Sakura2369 @ 12/23/2014, 11:16*
look what HONGONGEEK would simply not return

I do not think, the payment has already been checked and is already ready to send: happy:
green_peace @ 12/23/2014, 00:37*
also ordered for 4.7 rubles through paypal

Now I'm not alone in waiting on this site;)

Post has been editedbanan1996 - 23.12.14, 13:30

Rep: (3)
On uberdeal, the action on the tablet will be 3 more days. At tomorrow's course, it will be possible to buy aliexpress for almost the same price.

* BBtor,
This is not because of the Central Bank, there was a 10% discount yesterday.

Rep: (-1)
I want to wait for the cover a la CUBE iwork8 - reversing bumper. I hope the "sensuals" will produce this or the "ondovtsy" for their v820w (only the hole for the dinac will have to be cut))

Rep: (2)
Sakura2369 @ 12/23/2014, 15:02*
I want to wait for the case a la CUBE iwork8

Ali is already there.Tyk.

Sakura2369 @ 12/23/2014, 4:02 PM*
I want to wait for the cover a la CUBE iwork8 - reversing bumper. I hope the "sensuals" will produce this or the "ondovtsy" for their v820w (only the hole for the dinac will have to be cut))

http: //ru.aliexpress.c...tml? recommendVersion = 1

Rep: (10)
People, and what kind of keyboard can you buy to it so that you can buy it like a cover, or something else, otherwise there was a dude with keyboard, but I can’t find that seller on aliexpress ((

* OverTimes,
Look at the aliexpress, there was a bluetooth keyboard and an original case together, it looks pretty nice)

Rep: (15)
Also ordered on Aliexpress. I paid on the 17th until it was sent, the seller says that the order is being processed.

Rep: (621)
Ordered your delivery 139 Express Economic Package. Who faced this before - how to delivery time? In Russia, who accepts the package? And finally, how and where to get it on arrival?

Two tablets ordered this delivery. One sent 24.09, the second 30.09 (seller one). Got both at once 31.10. I think this is quite adequate delivery time, taking into account that the delivery fell on the Chinese holiday of October 1-5.
On the territory of Russia, the parcel is delivered to SDEC and it delivers to the customer. 31.10 the parcel arrived in my city, the operator called and began to specify the delivery address on 5.11 (we have the same weekend 1-4 November), I did not want to painfully wait for 4 days (the weekend without a tablet ...) and myself went to the office and took . And I unpacked everything I needed, checked it, signed it and took it without any questions or complaints from the office workers. And so would bring the courier to the address specified by the operator, in a precise time interval. I like it.
P.S. The track is tracked first on site 139 ... then, after being broadcast in Russia on the SDEC site (the new number will be listed in tracking on 139 ...), i.e. completely from the moment of sending until the moment of receipt.
The 139 Express Economic Package received a parcel through this service from China to Yaroslavl for exactly 30 days I received it in the mail!

In my opinion, there are two Ariants - either in Yaroslavl there is no SDEK office and they sent from Moscow to Yaroslavl by mail to Russia (received by mail), which is unlikely, because the city is large, or there was actually no any 139 Express Economic Package, but there was the usual China Post.
My packages were even rewound with 139 Express logo tape.

I also ordered a tablet, on December 22, I paid US $ 97.01 for Ali and am waiting for shipping and also the 139 Express Economic Package.

Post has been editedkatynmbdr - 24.12.14, 19:30

Rep: (621)
Boris [email protected], 09:17*
My Chuwi is already in Chinese customs.

If it's not a secret, who is the seller and is the delivery free?

Rep: (5)
In my opinion there are two Ariants - either in Yaroslavl there is no SDE office

Sori guys lied with the package through the 139 Express Economic Package was return !! and in 30 days I received it with Russian Air. !!)

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 06/27/19 10:56