Chuwi vi8 - Purchase and Accessories | [tabletpc] Windows 8.1 | 8 '' | Intel Bay Trail Z3735F 64bit 1.8GHz

Rep: (189)
Chuwi vi8 - Purchase and Accessories
Windows 8.1 | 8 "| Intel Bay Trail Z3735F 64bit 1.8GHz | 2GB DDR3Gb
Description | Discussion | Purchase and accessories | Firmware | Fans Club Tablet PC Chuwi
  • Attention! To ensure greater security of the parcel do not publish the tracking number, index, address to a successful receipt.
  • Before buying readFAQ on buying portable devices abroad.
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Attached Image

Covers, films, accessories, etc.

Post has been editedRamsteiner - 11.03.19, 14:07

Rep: (2)
Who knows on it with the help of a micro usb adapter to the hdmi output, will the images on the TV set work? I read but I didn’t find soldering, I don’t want to be engaged in soldering, I thought to buy an adapter

Rep: (621)
Jaguaar @ 07/10/17, 19:27*
Who knows on it with the help of a micro usb adapter to the hdmi output, will the images on the TV set work? I read but I didn’t find soldering, I don’t want to be engaged in soldering, I thought to buy an adapter

Will not be. This is technologyMhlWe don't have it. But you can soldermicroHDMI. Well, or use wireless display technology over WiFi using suchdevices, for example.

Post has been editeda1111 - 10.07.17, 19:41

Rep: (4)
Hello friends! I really need your advice ..

I have this tablet .. there are no complaints about work .. I bought it at the end of 2014 when it just appeared .. it's already more than 2 and a half years old - the flight is excellent .. even Windows did not reuse it .. everything is very cool! very good tablet!

I use this tablet as the main computer and am very pleased with its work!

I wanted to ask .. Tell me pliz for it is a normal and inexpensive cable adapter, so that you can connect the Huawei mouse, keyboard and USB 3G modem through its microUSB socket at the same time ... and the tablet would also charge ... t . OTG function + charging ..

and one more thing you need .. You need an inexpensive WiFi router, which, if possible, will work without connecting to a computer, so I put a cable with an Internet from my provider into this router, turn on the Internet distribution settings on the router, wifi, and in the tablet I just turned on the wifi and connected to my access point (the router into which the Internet cable was simply inserted) and that on the tablet this way there was internet via wifi ..

tell me what and how to solve these 2 problems, what I have now .. thanks a lot!

------------------
Is this the kind of cable I need to buy?
option 1:
https: //www.aliexpress...610.0.0.10e59ccaY5MlpW
or such ..
option2:
https: //www.aliexpress...610.0.0.10e59ccaY5MlpW

and such a router?
https: //www.aliexpress..…0612.0.0.47d739cNPsaZp

Post has been editedInterestingyy - 03.09.17, 21:03

Rep: (3)
here already wrote on the case for onda v820w, I confirm that it is suitable for our guy. I ordered a case from ond since there is no such kind of covers on our tablet on Ali -https: //www.aliexpress...0W-ch/32758417338.html

Rep: (0)
Looking for a donor with revision 1501, need a motherboard

Rep: (0)
Would remove this post.

Post has been editedNoname User - 21.10.17, 21:45
Reason for editing: Deal with the problem

Rep: (60)
case for onda

I also use from onda. sits like a native ...
One is sad, the screen does not turn off with a magnet when the cover is closed, but these are questions to the creators of our tablet ...

Rep: (11)
Friends, maybe already discussed, but could not find.

I’m not talking about OTG charging and home-made / factory octopuses with USB, but would you like to work with our tablet like docking station (or analogues for Apple MacBook Air with USB3.0):https://aliexpress.com/item/ORICO-C-HDMI/32838358999.html

Interested in charging and peripherals. Well, aesthetic appearance.

Change:
Presented by reference dock does not charge ...

But the question remains: are there any docking stations that provide charging and port replicator?
Or look towards homemade cables.

Post has been editedBlessed_monk - 29.01.18, 17:03

Rep: (8)
Where to buy a tablet? : rolleyes:

Rep: (60)
on avito roll on 3000
but I wouldn't take it in 2018 ...

it's better to save money and take the same mipad2 there.
at times everything is better. screen, battery, quality, sound, firmware support is still weekly.
too old, but at least retina ..

Rep: (2)
people, all the good time of day.
Tell me, how much does it cost to replace the screen on our tablet?
Randomly crushed the matrix with his knee. The touchscreen did not crack.
Are there any links to parts and replacement videos?

Rep: (251)
M
by_lektorremoved from the post of curator. Thank you for the work done.

Rep: (5)
The people where for cheap nadyb revision screen 1501 train # FY08021DI27A19-1-FPC1-A In Ukraine, under this label, everyone sends revision 745b cable or can anyone in Ukraine killed with a live matrix

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 06/27/19 13:12