> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Modding and Accessories for PlayStation 4 | PS4

Rep: (16)
Modding and Accessories for PlayStation 4

Sony PlayStation 4 - Discussion / Buy Sony PlayStation 4 / PlayStation 4 modding / Sony PlayStation 4 - Firmware / Discussion of games, service PS + / Exchange nicknames / company search to play together in PSN / SEN

Attached Image

Love your dreamy girl and want to make her more beautiful and individual? - Welcome to us.
In this topic, we share information about the modding of PS4 game consoles, we announce new solutions from third-party companies, give advice, brag about our creations and always help newcomers.

PS4 FAT

PS4 Slim

PS4 Pro

Dualshock 4
Charging

General

Other
Fight against heating

How to replace a hard disk (HDD)
Text instructions:Klats
Video instruction:Klats

Sources
With great difficulty, I managed to find the source forLight bar link to download the file in format eps Klats
DimensionsTouch Panels 52mm x 23mm / Dimensions of the entire panel 54mm x 23mm Image reference for example: Klats

There are a lot of accessories for Sony Playstation 4, if you find something interesting write in comments, add to the header.

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the header, contact the section moderators via the complaint button under the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedgodraxe - 08.07.19, 22:11

Rep: (344)
And where is the modding? Some accessories.

meleshkin-igor @ 01/08/2015, 17:19*
And where is the modding? Some accessories.

Accessories for familiarization, Moscow was also not immediately built, the theme exists only 30 minutes. By quietly forumchani begin to post their creations. Creations from abroad, and the theme will come to life,I hope ....

vertyogo @ 01/08/2015, 18:04*
In the spoiler with a picture is good - it would be so everywhere, clearer

I would love to, but the number of useful accessories will be replenished and spoilers will have porridge.

Rep: (3)
About removable hard drives, add info!

About removable hard drives, add info!

Is done

Rep: (0)
Recently updated your DS4. Now metallic sticks and buttons.

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (22)
* NeonFlash, test, where did you get it?

Rep: (5)
I can not find a scan for PS4. It is possible to print, there is no current.

Rep: (8)
And who is the thread where the thread saw the white body for 1108A curling? Well, or at least part of the case? And I wanted to buy white, but I had to take the black one, now I want to change the upper part to white, and leave the bottom black.

Rep: (1)
* AD71rus,
Pasted over with a film, the same situation was, there were no whites where there was. I took black and film under the format. pasted, satisfied
Attached Image

Rep: (41)
The film on the curling iron is like magnets on the refrigerator.

* realdeni,
That does not want the film. I want to change the panel. Already on ibee I found white tops from a gamepad - I ordered and made a white top a black bottom. And with the curling iron also hunting

Does anyone know where you can buy such mounts for joystick?

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedExtreme83 - 12.04.15, 18:29

ebay, aliexpress. I stupidly do a search there: I drive in a dualshock and look page by page. There are so many things to look for longer than want something)

ebay, aliexpress. I stupidly do a search there: I drive in a dualshock and look page by page. There are so many things to look for longer than want something)

I buy a lot from aliexpress and there I drove in the search for "play station 4", I didn’t find anything like that, I looked at ebay, I didn’t find anything like aliexpress for "dualshock 4".

Here is my game wall
Attached Image

Rep: (276)
* xaxol_xpm,
As suspended, the photo of the bracket would be! And so super and the place is free;)

Rep: (28)
Didn’t it seem to me, referral links in the header?

Post has been editedlion_st - 25.04.15, 16:32

Didn’t it seem to me, referral links in the header?
Funny joke: rofl:

Motyaya @ 04/25/2015, 4:50 PM*
As suspended, the photo of the bracket would be! And so super and the place is free

Three holes in the middle, it is from the old homemade stand for the PS3.
PS3
Attached Image

The stand is most likely printed on a 3D printer, the plastic is soft (at first glance it seems fragile and does not inspire confidence), but it keeps Sonya perfectly.
A photo
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Rep: (276)
* xaxol_xpm, Excellent;) Catch + and Sp.S. Where did you get one? If you can address in the LAN or here.

Post has been editedMotyayaya - 27.04.15, 20:14

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 12/04/19, 9:25