Nokia X2 - Firmware

Rep: (134)
Nokia X2 - Firmware
PictureNokia X2 RM-1013
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Owners Club пїЅ | games and apps пїЅ | Firmware development пїЅ | Embellishments пїЅ | CyanogenMod firmware пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ

Important information
Before flashing, be sure to backup the system!

MANDATORY TO READ TO DON'T GET A BRICK
1. YOU SHOULD REPRESENT AND BE SOLID SURE IN THAT YOU DO!
2. THE TELEPHONE CANNOT BE SEWED BY FIRMWARE WITH OTHER SMARTPHONES FROM NOKIA (NOKIA X, X +, XL) AND FIRMWARE FROM OTHER DEVICES DO NOT GET A BRICK.
3. BEFORE FIRMWARE, BE SURE TO MAKE BECAP IN A RECOVERY.

Drivers and Utilities
Attention! You cannot use utilities from other Nokia X models (such as nokia X tools, nokia toolkit, nokia flasher, etc.) otherwise you will get a brick!

Nokia care Suitefirmware program
Alternative Links Nokia Care Suite
Nokia X2 ToolsNokia X2 Tools allows Nokia X2 smartphones owners running the Android 4.3 operating system to install Google Play app store + services on their devices and get Root rights
Nokia Connectivity Cable Driver's v.7.1.172.0drivers
Lumia Software Recovery ToolWith the help of Lumia Software Recovery Tool, you can try to restore your Nokia phone at home if you have problems with the software in the device or problems with software updates.
Advanced Nokia X2 Tool- combine all in one
QPST driver

Firmware
Instructions
Recovery
All in one + auto installation
Stock recovery.img file from Nokia X2

TWRP
CWM 6.0.5.1
Philz 6.56.2
Before you sew recovery, make sure that the path C: \ Users \<user>\ .android \ adb_usb.ini you have an ini file with settings.
If there is, then open it and append the line below 0x0421.
If there is no file, then we turn on the fantasy, create the file, open it, hammer it into this:
# ANDROID 3RD PARTY USB VENDOR ID LIST - DO NOT EDIT.
# USE 'android update adb' TO GENERATE.
# 1 USB VENDOR ID PER LINE.
0x1949
0x18D1
0x0421

save as adb_usb.ini.
Method 1
Method 2
Method 3 (No PC)

Root, Gapps
miscellanea
Reviews and manuals

There is no curator in the subject. If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).
Prior to the appointment of the curator, on filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editeddestroyer71 - 29.03.20, 01:01
Reason for editing: Editing

Rep: (275)
Are looking forward to!

Rep: (3)
* y-bee
Best of luck): happy:

Rep: (0)
y-bee : friends:

Rep: (2)
Look forward to)

Rep: (0)
* y-bee Add details to help mate))) Good people need to be motivated)

Rep: (714)
MUCHO @ 16.01.2015, 12:30*
Add details to help mate))) Good people need to be motivated)

no thanks

Rep: (81)
Without USB Key LiteMod can sew?

* WinDoWoZzz, not

Rep: (1)
y-bee @ 16.01.2015, 12:51*
Add details to help mate))) Good people need to be motivated)

I also agree with this

Rep: (42)
* y-bee
Logkat start? Or even dutlupa does not reach?

Rep: (-5)
Today, the record recorded on firmware Lite Mod. When asleep was 82% charge, via awoke 8 hours - the same 82%. The statistics Wakelock + Detector + 1.6.1 phone all the time sleeping.

Rep: (1)
Hromus @ 18.01.2015, 12:14*
Today, the record recorded on firmware Lite Mod. When asleep was 82% charge, via awoke 8 hours - the same 82%. The statistics Wakelock + Detector + 1.6.1 phone all the time sleeping.

Yes I too zameteli that the phone has become to consume less energy, even franca

Hello everyone. And after rekaveri Of firmware sewn?

Rep: (2)
* shumaherXXX1972,
Not sewn.

* shumaherXXX1972,
No but you can create but now I do not have traffic

Clear. I will wait.

Rep: (77)
Hello everyone! I can not install rekaveri, despite the fact that like to do thingsinstructionsof hats: sveta:
In addition, before the firmware specifically checked native rekaveri, when the firmware example program displays a message that you're done, glad I go to rekaveri, but the interface has not changed. So it should be? Native interfaces and touch fils rekaveri identical?

Rep: (6)
Prompt how to Light Mod back to the drain?

Rep: (40)
Colourful.Dream @ 19.01.2015, 22:39*
native and fils touch interfaces are identical rekaveri

In this post when viewingvideo instructionsYou can see it looks like custom rekaveri. you do the same?

Posted on 19/01/2015, 18:05:

sedoy.v22 @ 19.01.2015, 22:59*
Prompt how to Light Mod back to the drain?

Just out of curiosity, what did not accept laytmod? You can with the aid of Lumia Software Recovery Tool (in the header)

Rep: (77)
vagant2006 @ 20.01.2015, 01:05*
you do the same?

Thank! But, unfortunately, I have a very different menu.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 23/05/20, 3:03