Old resident
[offline]

Group: Curators
Messages 1150
Check in: 29.12.12
Nokia 8

Nokia X2 - Firmware
PictureNokia X2 RM-1013
Description | Discussion � | Owners Club � | games and apps � | Firmware development � | Embellishments � | CyanogenMod firmware � | Firmware �

Important information
Before flashing, be sure to backup the system!

MANDATORY TO READ TO DON'T GET A BRICK
1. YOU SHOULD REPRESENT AND BE SOLID SURE IN THAT YOU DO!
2. THE TELEPHONE CANNOT BE SEWED BY FIRMWARE WITH OTHER SMARTPHONES FROM NOKIA (NOKIA X, X +, XL) AND FIRMWARE FROM OTHER DEVICES DO NOT GET A BRICK.
3. BEFORE FIRMWARE, BE SURE TO MAKE BECAP IN A RECOVERY.

Drivers and Utilities
Attention! You cannot use utilities from other Nokia X models (such as nokia X tools, nokia toolkit, nokia flasher, etc.) otherwise you will get a brick!

Nokia care Suitefirmware program
Alternative Links Nokia Care Suite
Nokia X2 ToolsNokia X2 Tools allows Nokia X2 smartphones owners running the Android 4.3 operating system to install Google Play app store + services on their devices and get Root rights
Nokia Connectivity Cable Driver's v.7.1.172.0drivers
Lumia Software Recovery ToolWith the help of Lumia Software Recovery Tool, you can try to restore your Nokia phone at home if you have problems with the software in the device or problems with software updates.
Advanced Nokia X2 Tool- combine all in one
QPST driver
Firmware
Instructions
Recovery
All in one + auto installation
Stock recovery.img file from Nokia X2
TWRP
CWM 6.0.5.1
Philz 6.56.2
Before you sew recovery, make sure that the path C: \ Users \<user>\ .android \ adb_usb.ini you have an ini file with settings.
If there is, then open it and append the line below 0x0421.
If there is no file, then we turn on the fantasy, create the file, open it, hammer it into this:
# ANDROID 3RD PARTY USB VENDOR ID LIST - DO NOT EDIT.
# USE 'android update adb' TO GENERATE.
# 1 USB VENDOR ID PER LINE.
0x1949
0x18D1
0x0421

save as adb_usb.ini.
Method 1
Method 2
Method 3 (No PC)
Root, Gapps
miscellanea
Reviews and manuals

There is no curator in the subject. If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).
Prior to the appointment of the curator, on filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedvaalf - 06.08.17, 00:21
Reason for editing: STOCK (light) for Nokia X2
y-bee
Message#2
23.11.14, 21:51
Guru
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 5945
Check in: 16.03.13
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5A 2/16

Deodexwhole system forNokia X2DS
Do everything on a clean system to avoid any bugs
I took the system from 2.1.0.1.2 to others I don’t know
After many dances with a tambourine so friends, the beginning of the modding system is supposed to
I will say this to give us a way to modify the graphical part of the firmware
attention this archive does not include a modification in itself and moves the coke system to a deodex, if you do not know what it is we pass by, this is only for those who
do modding the system! And another backup system for insurance)

���� ��������� download

1) to begin with, installcustom recovery
2) then we download itdownloadthis archive
3) move to flash card
4) so ​​go torecovery mode
5) the first thing to do is clean it upDAlvick cache
6) then install the archive which you downloaded at the beginning
7) reboot system now
8) that's all!
So the system is deodexed!first run debts so what are we waiting for!
Special blogging to the person under the nicknameDesperanto86for a little idea
Well, all successful mods!

Post has been editedy-bee - 24.11.14, 06:54

--------------------
MIUI 10 Global Dev
y-bee
Message#3
06.01.15, 14:12
Guru
[offline]

Messages 5945

flashing and updating the Nokia X2DS phone with the Nokia Care Suite program
(The author is not I copied from the site allnokia.ru corrected for our phone)
As usual, you should understand that all the manipulations you do at your own peril and risk that neither I, as the author, nor our website (savagemessiahzine.com) do not bear any responsibility for possible damage caused to the device, etc. Remember this! If you are ready to take a risk, continue to read the article, no - we go on a walk on our site.

Let's start directly to update / restore the smartphone. For this we need:
1) the firmware itself (look into the cap)
2) and the Nokia Care Suite program (look in the header)

At this time, we will prepare for the firmware, launch the Nokia Care Suite installation (if not already installed) and install the program. Next, we need to create a folder where we will then upload the downloaded firmware. Create the following folder:
include showing hidden folders
c: \ ProgramData \ Nokia \ Packages \ Products \ rm-1013

Nokia Care Suite may not have it yet.

Folder created, firmware downloaded. Download the downloaded firmware files to the created folder and launch Nokia Care Suite and select the item "Product Support Tool", the phone should not be connected to the PC.

After launching the Product Support Tool, you will be prompted to enter a login and password, which you most likely will not have. Therefore, click the "Work offline" button.

Next in the window that opens, we need to remove, if it is, the checkbox "Automatic product selection".

Next, go toFile "Open Product .

In the window that appears, enter our type, for Nokia X2 this is RM-1013, then press the "Open" button. Almost everything is ready, there are a few items left. In the lower left corner of the program, click the "Programming" item and in the drop-down menu select "Recovery".

In the window that appears, click the "Start" button, I remind you, the phone must be disconnected from the PC.
The program will start thinking and then it will display a window where retry Cancel will be written.

There, in fact, it says what needs to be done. But I repeat: turn off our phone (for whom it was turned on, for whom it was not turned on - we distort the battery), then press and hold the volume down keys and the power button, release the power button after the vibration, and after 10-15 seconds release the volume key ( the display will show NOKIA). Next, connect our smartphone to the PC and click the "Retry" button. If everything is fine, the program will start flashing the smartphone,

Sometimes the program may produce errors, for example:
"MSG_INVALID_SIZE_SECURE_FLASH_RESP: 0x00040006"
In this case, try changing the used USB port, if using USB 3.0, use the USB 2.0 port.

or
"You have not chosen to be assigned a product code, do you wish to continue?"
Says that you are using a product code other than the factory code, there is nothing terrible about this, just click "OK".

This procedure may take 5-6 minutes, after which the program will indicate that the restoration is complete, and the phone will reboot and make the sound familiar to any Nokia phone owner, NOKIA will be displayed on the screen. It remains to be patient and wait. The first launch can take up to 3-4 minutes. After launch, you will receive your favorite phone in a state like from the factory!

Post has been editedy-bee - 06.01.15, 14:15

--------------------
MIUI 10 Global Dev
MrMAP
Message#4
06.01.15, 21:15
[offline]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 3134
Check in: 26.06.11
Oneplus 3T

M
Moving toOther brands.
Fruitful discussion!

--------------------
Don't be impatient
y-bee
Message#5
07.01.15, 15:55
Guru
[offline]

Messages 5945

make your custom firmware ;)

So everyone who wants to create their own custom firmware I ask here now you can do it very simply
I created a script that will collect all your work in one file that can be flashed through the recovery. I think after this there will be a lot of custom firmware
so we need to:
supersu (rooted phone)
busybox (installation on system \ xbin)
and turn onusb laying mode

I will say this, you make a system modification, change fonts, pictures, software, whatever your heart desires in the phone, then, when everything is ready to build custom firmware, download a script to the computer archive which I will lay out at the very end of the post, click on Build_Rom.bat and when everything is ready the firmware will be on the path storage / sdcard1 / ROM ie on a flash drive in the ROM folder there will be 3 files system.img boot.img custom.img now it’s left to drop all this into the archive that comes with the romBuilder.zip archive ! Now we take update.zip from the archive, open Winrar and move 3 files there and now we move this archive to a USB flash drive and flash through the recovery. First run debts Don't be afraid. I checked the method personally. I collected the cleanest firmware for root and everything works great! :)
ALL successful Roma!
Attached fileromBuilder.zip(2.86 MB)

Post has been editedy-bee - 07.01.15, 16:22

--------------------
MIUI 10 Global Dev
paxan.sogan
Message#6
07.01.15, 16:34
Local
[offline]

Messages 366
Check in: 22.11.14

Here is not a lazy man!
y-bee
Message#7
07.01.15, 16:45
Guru
[offline]

Messages 5945

* paxan.soganHere we are waiting for new custom firmware from you))

--------------------
MIUI 10 Global Dev
dimonx10
Message#8
07.01.15, 17:24
User
[offline]

Messages 74
Check in: 12.10.10

* y-bee
Respect for a separate topic! try to be alive)
paxan.sogan
Message#9
07.01.15, 17:47
Local
[offline]

Messages 366

* paxan.soganHere we are waiting for new custom firmware from you))

I tried to put the kitchen on my fucking comp, but this fucking opera house doesn't want to get on it, so bummer
y-bee
Message#10
07.01.15, 17:57
Guru
[offline]

Messages 5945

I tried to put the kitchen on my fucking comp, but this fucking opera house doesn't want to get on it, so bummer

do not need to put anything, see above, create a script for the assembly;)
Respect for a separate topic! try to be alive)

nothing let's work in place create your custom firmware nedada nokie will die)

Posted on 1/7/2015, 17:57:

news about custom firmware
Frozen tearswrites this
Working on this. (CM11)
Not porting.
But i will build from scratch

There are many types of drivers that have been made.

News: currently working for Nokia X2
CM
AOSP
AOGP
AOKP
SLIM
means .........
transfer
Work on this issue. (CM11)
Not porting.
But I will create from scratch

The reason is: many features are missing in the supplied kernel, and some of them are Android native, I don’t know why Nokia made a really bad seed, I don’t know, they tried

News: Nokia tree X2 device is working right after it is done, then not only CM dude, we will have
CM
AOSP
AOGP
AOKP
SLIM
means .........

Post has been editedy-bee - 07.01.15, 17:58

--------------------
MIUI 10 Global Dev
b585349
Message#11
07.01.15, 18:23
Local
[offline]

Messages 271
Check in: 04.01.13

You write to them on xda and put there your script to restore imei. Just might be checked.

In general, I personally do not understand why everyone considered the kernel official. In general, the kernel is licensed under the GPL, it says that the code should be provided to any user of the program with such a license.

But here is a driver with a closed license. So you have to pull out of our firmware and connect. True, they are not always closed.

In general, you need to write to Nokia support, let them give an official link.

Post has been editedb585349 - 07.01.15, 18:37
y-bee
Message#12
08.01.15, 17:49
Guru
[offline]

Messages 5945

LiteMOD v1.0(clean and minimal)

Collected on my romBuilder script

Here is the custom firmware from me for cwm

what is done
Deodex
Init.d script support
Busybox
Root
Removed trash (games, messengers, nokia soft, etc.)
Removed feedback about Nokia (in settings)
Removed Nokia support section (in settings)
Fileman Integrated (x-plore)
Integrated Adobe Flash Player 11
Mod curtain (transparent everywhere)
Mode status bar (transparency battery percentage, transparency works on the next and other launchers! In some it may not work and does not work on the drain)
The effect of tv when locking (to work you need to disable double tap and the screen is waiting in the settings>display)
Rotate the screen on all 4 sides (auto-rotate in all directions)
And something nepomniyu

some screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Help me)
According to people, if you like my work and if you want to donate to me
Qiwi Wallet +77029662193
For earlier thanks to all who helped me.
I will spend all these funds on restoring the Internet, and I will continue to modify LiteMOD
You do everything voluntarily, I extort anything.

(Play Market a will not be like everyone decides whether to put it or not)
The firmware is compiled on my script and checked on my unit everything is working now I am writing from it since my mobile internet downloaded it all day spent all the traffic for you) enjoy!
download from Ya.Disk(620mb)
Attention installation via cwm firmware works for one hundred percent, the firmware itself is 620mb installation is long and the first run too since there is 1.2GB in compressed form) after both the firmware was dropped into the USB flash drive before pressing install we wait for checking the verifiable amounts and then we press install
And in order not to accidentally cancel the firmware process in time because of the brightness, we turn off the screen disconnection earlier, or press the volume up button if the screen has gone out, the firmware will be flashed for quite a long time!

Post has been editedK0CM0HABT - 06.04.15, 07:39
Reason for editing: Help me

--------------------
MIUI 10 Global Dev
phrank96x2
Message#13
08.01.15, 18:01
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 24
Check in: 16.09.14
Nokia X2

* y-bee
Can I see screenshots?)

--------------------
boom2012
Message#14
08.01.15, 18:04
Local
[offline]

Messages 159
Check in: 01.05.14
Xiaomi Mi Note 3 6/128

* y-bee
it would not be bad to see them: happy:
y-bee
Message#15
08.01.15, 18:09
Guru
[offline]

Messages 5945

* phrank96x2, * boom2012,
He added a couple of screenshots, and the auto-turn on all 4 sides of the screen will work out correctly even if the phone works at 180,360 grades)) it is also impossible to make a screen effect because the screenshot does not have time to take a picture: D

Post has been editedy-bee - 08.01.15, 19:26

--------------------
MIUI 10 Global Dev
boom2012
Message#16
08.01.15, 19:26
Local
[offline]

Messages 159
Xiaomi Mi Note 3 6/128

* y-beeWell, then make a video and we will all see), Could still add an option to the play market, you could choose from two options)))

Post has been editedboom2012 - 08.01.15, 19:31
y-bee
Message#17
08.01.15, 19:49
Guru
[offline]

Messages 5945

boom2012 @ 01/08/2015, 21:26*
Well, then make a video and we will all see), Could still add an option to the play market, you could choose from two options)))

You shoot, we'll be watching! The version with the play market will never be!
as the Market: it eats acb, slows down the system, eats ram, pumps a lot of trash behind it, there can be problems in the system! For this, put the market or not the choice is yours!
Want a play market? a lot of ways

Post has been editedy-bee - 08.01.15, 19:53

--------------------
MIUI 10 Global Dev
boom2012
Message#18
08.01.15, 19:55
Local
[offline]

Messages 159
Xiaomi Mi Note 3 6/128

* y-beeAnd why didn't you put it on the market? And other stores do not do this?
Y-bee @ 01/08/2015, 19:49*
eats battery, brakes the system, eats ram, shakes a lot of trash behind him, of which there may be problems in the system!

whereas on other androids of other manufacturers, is the same happening there?

Post has been editedboom2012 - 08.01.15, 20:14
y-bee
Message#19
08.01.15, 20:08
Guru
[offline]

Messages 5945

* boom2012,market? firmware? I sit just on LiteMODe, there is no market, because I don’t need it

--------------------
MIUI 10 Global Dev
y-bee
Message#20
08.01.15, 20:41
Guru
[offline]

Messages 5945

* boom2012,I only have Yandex.store, unlike Google’s market, Yandex, it doesn’t eat akb, it does not slow down the system, it doesn’t download software stuff that’s connected to each other, it doesn’t download services, etc. programs run freely without bundling with Yandex (except Yandex account for them software) and so I am not a fan of markets shaking everything withsavagemessiahzine.comAll the necessary programs for me work without a google market and everything on this is not necessary to turn the topic into trash!

--------------------
MIUI 10 Global Dev
paxan.sogan
Message#21
09.01.15, 08:04
Local
[offline]

Messages 366

Y-bee @ 01/08/2015, 23:41*
* boom2012,I only have Yandex.store, unlike Google’s market, Yandex, it doesn’t eat akb, it does not slow down the system, it doesn’t download software stuff that’s connected to each other, it doesn’t download services, etc. programs run freely without bundling with Yandex (except Yandex account for them software) and so I am not a fan of markets shaking everything withsavagemessiahzine.comAll the necessary programs for me work without a google market and everything on this is not necessary to turn the topic into trash!

It costs me and I don’t download anything, I just need world of tanks blits and clach of clans where I have data on Google
Nokia

152 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/29/19 10:09