> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

29 pagesV  « < 27 28 29 »  

> VoiceButton | Voice commands, voice dialing, voice control navigation
Dionisiy11
Message#1
06.01.15, 09:29
Local
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 131
Check in: 08.07.10
Samsung WiTu SGH-i900

VoiceButton download

Version: 3.0.85

Last update of the program in the header:11.08.2018

Attached Image

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Voice control with VoiceButton

Description:
With the help of VoiceButton voice commands, you can perform a voice search for contacts offline, make calls, dial a number, search for places on a map, create routes, open programs, and more. Voice dialing via bluetooth headset will be very useful while driving.
The application can voice incoming calls and automatically turn on the speakerphone. Supported program activation via Bluetooth and a wired headset. In systems with Android 4.1. and above supported work offline.

More about the program
The application can work in two modes:
Normal - the mode in which the program will not talk to you. When determining contact with high accuracy, automatic dialing of the number can be made after the time specified in the settings. This mode can be used in the absence of a headset;
Behind the wheel - the mode in which the program will synthesize voice messages. This mode is useful when using a headset or when your hands are busy.

Modes can automatically switch when connecting and disconnecting a headset, as well as when the navigator is working and moving at vehicle speed. In each mode, personal settings can be used.

You can run the program using Bluetooth or a wired headset.
Usually, to start with a Bluetooth headset, you need to press and hold the call button. To clarify, read the instructions for a specific model. In some cases, the launch of the program from the headset does not work. The reason may be in the headset or in the phone itself.
To start from a wired headset, press and hold the headset button. In order for the launch to work when locked, activate the item in the settings.
For all commands, you can use aliases (words for automatic replacement).
The program uses built-in voice input and speech synthesizer.
To search for places and voice navigation program supports almost all programs for navigation.

Detailed description of some functions

Work with contacts

To search for a contact, you need to start the recognition of the program and, after the beep, say the text for the search.
Contact search works by name, number or part of it, type, organization name
Example: Alexey Ivanov, Anton 911, Mother home, Anton worker, Vasya Sberbank.

You can use a pseudonym for accurate contact identification.
This feature is available online and offline.

Work with programs

To run the program, you need to say the command "open application" + "program name".
For example: open the application gallery.
If you use a pseudonym, you can run programs using simpler words. For example, instead of "Open the gallery application" you can say "show pictures", unless of course you create such an alias. Aliases can be used to open programs with complex names. This feature is available online and offline.

Work with the navigator and map

To find the nearest place, you need to say the command "map" + "place name or address". If you have maps installed and a place is found, a program will be launched with a suggestion of laying a route.

Current time

To find out the current time just say the command "time" and the program will tell you it.

Call me back

To call back the last number, say the command "call back".

An important advantage of the program: voice dialing without internet.

Android required: 4.1 or later
Russian interface: Yes

Developer: Hakuna_Matata
Homepage: http://voicebutton.blogspot.ru/p/voicebutton-voicebutton.html
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.borisenkoda.voicebutton2
YouTube videos: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kgtgOR46XmA&feature=youtu.be
Video tutorial on disabling the Samsung standard voice input on Android: https: //www.youtube.co...4RKSg&feature=youtu.be
Video instructions for creating pseudonyms for contact: https: //www.youtube.co...HGbfY&feature=youtu.be
Video instructions for installing the package for offline recognition: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=viVQFRrLFmY
Video instructions for creating pseudonyms for running programs: https: //www.youtube.co...HhMvg&feature=youtu.be

Download:
Version: 3.0.85 - Support for the latest versions of Android. Adding application shortcuts. Attached fileVOICE-BUTTON-freeVersion-release-3.0.85-247.apk (3.05 MB)

Past versions
Version: 3.0.79 Attached fileVOICE-BUTTON-freeVersion-release-3.0.79-241.apk (2.81 MB)

Version: 3.0.77 Attached fileVOICE-BUTTON-freeVersion-release-3.0.77-239.apk (2.81 MB)

b] version: 3.0.69 [/ b]Attached fileVOICE-BUTTON-freeVersion-release-3.0.69-231.apk(2.81 MB)

Version: 3.0.62 Attached fileVOICE-BUTTON-freeVersion-release-3.0.62-224.apk (2.75 MB)

Version: 3.0.59 Attached fileVOICE-BUTTON-freeVersion-release-3.0.59-221.apk (2.75 MB)

Version: 3.0.52 Attached fileVOICE-BUTTON-freeVersion-release-3.0.52-214.apk (2.75 MB)

Version: 3.0.40 Attached fileVOICE-BUTTON-freeVersion-release-3.0.40-202.apk (2.73 MB)

Version: 3.0.37 Attached fileVOICE-BUTTON-freeVersion-release-3.0.37-199.apk (2.73 MB)

Version: 3.0.24 Attached fileVOICE-BUTTON-freeVersion-release-3.0.24-186.apk (2.68 MB)

Version: 3.0.15 Attached fileVOICE-BUTTON-freeVersion-release-3.0.15-177.apk (2.68 MB)

Version: 3.0.2 Attached fileVOICE-BUTTON-freeVersion-release-3.0.2-164.apk (2.4 MB)

Version: 3.0.0 Attached fileapp_freeButton-release_3.0.0.apk (2.4 MB)

Version: 2.0.24 Attached fileapp-freeButton-release_2.0.24.apk (819.57 KB)

Version: 2.0.19 Attached fileapp-freeButton-release_2.0.19.apk (949.86 KB)

Version: 2.0.18 Attached fileapp-freeButton-release_2.0.18.apk (949.8 KB)

Version: 2.0.17 Attached fileapp-freeButton-release_2.0.17.apk (1.71 MB)

Version: 2.0.15 Attached fileapp-freeButton-release_2.0.15.apk (1.7 MB)

Version: 2.0.13 Attached fileapp-freeButton-release_2.0.13.apk (5.17 MB)

Version: 2.0.11 Attached fileapp-freeButton-release_2.0.11.apk (2.63 MB)

Version: 2.0.10 Attached fileapp-freeButton-release_2.0.10.apk (2.63 MB)

Version: 2.0.7 Attached fileapp-freeButton-release_20_03_2016.apk (2.62 MB)

Version: 2.0.6 VoiceButton (Post Dionisiy11 # 38507741)
Version: 2.0.5 VoiceButton (Post Dionisiy11 # 37994446)
Version: 2.0.4 VoiceButton (Post # 37583245)
Version: 2.0.1 Attached fileapp-freeButton-release.apk (2.52 MB)

Post has been editedDionisiy11 - 11.08.18, 12:36
Reason for editing: New version of the application
Naoborot60
Message#562
26.03.19, 10:57
Local
[offline]

Messages 288
Check in: 07.02.12

Prog appeared again in the store. But, I will say about the plus, the call log has disappeared, which is not critical for me. But the program requires that it be registered as an assistant to Google, as a result, Google does not work (maybe this is the result not from the program, but from the last update of Google itself).
brokera
Message#563
10.04.19, 16:51
Local
[offline]

Messages 386
Check in: 21.01.09
Nokia 5

On Nokia 5 c android 9.0 does not work. Constantly knocks error.
Gl0bus
Message#564
10.04.19, 22:22
Local
[offline]

Messages 371
Check in: 04.05.09
Xiaomi Redmi 3 Pro

It is not clear why the latest version in the header is .085, and I already have .108. I did not notice that the program asked to become a Google service. I noticed that in recent versions (and maybe Google's updates are to blame) voice recognition has deteriorated significantly. Pre-made voice tags recognize well, but just a voice search for contacts has deteriorated significantly. It is almost impossible to dial someone from the address book, without an alias made in advance. For example, try, who is interested, to say "Lobas" (this is my last name, if anything) recognizes anything but this combination of letters. Also, I can not call "Samunin", "Lyashko" and many other not the most difficult names. Previously, the program recognized almost everything, like Google itself. Google now recognizes even better than before, and VB, on the contrary, has ceased to understand human language. Tested on Xiaomi with the 5th Android and on Sharp with the 8th - the effect is the same.

Post has been editedGl0bus - 10.04.19, 22:39
alex1059
Message#565
05.05.19, 12:02
Local
[offline]

Messages 187
Check in: 28.06.09

Good day! I am writing through the phone. Tell me how to transfer contacts from the phone to the voicebutton + program? Thanks I will be grateful.
- = DimOn = -
Message#566
07.05.19, 18:07
Local
[offline]

Messages 212
Check in: 05.06.06
Xiaomi Redmi 3 Pro

* alex1059, just give permission to the program to read contacts, all contacts will catch up

--------------------
HTC Gene =>SE LWW 48W11 =>Asus Zenfone 5 =>Xiaomi Redmi 3 Pro
alex1059
Message#567
11.05.19, 13:53
Local
[offline]

Messages 187
Check in: 28.06.09

Does not work. I have Hiomi MI 8 last eu I think not only a problem with me. We will wait when the voicebutton + is finished.
BARS30RU
Message#568
Yesterday 10:04
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 37
Check in: 05.02.16

Good day.
Something went wrong)
Prog previously did not use much, although it was. I remembered about it and bought it.
If you listen to music, for example, and call through it, then after the end of the conversation, the music will not continue to play.
Or I listen to a book, for example, and a bell, then after the sound switches to the phone and it is barely audible there.
Perhaps something I have not configured.

Android 4.4.2, Sony Bluetooth Headset.

--------------------
Honor 4x (Che2 - L11) C10B062
BARS30RU
Message#569
Yesterday 14:47
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 37
Check in: 05.02.16

And it is not put / removed from the pause, if the program is running.
Where to dig?

--------------------
Honor 4x (Che2 - L11) C10B062

29 pagesV  « < 27 28 29 » 

mobile version    Now: 05/17/19 22:32