> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

2 pagesV  1 2 > »  

> DNS S5701 Reddot - Unofficial Firmware
wiz85
Message#1
05.01.15, 07:21
Veteran
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 1502
Check in: 15.09.09

DNS S5701 Reddot - Firmware
PictureInew i2000
Discussion � | Marriage � | Firmware �

Theme news
16.04.15- Added MIUI 29.0.0
19.01.15- Update ColorOS Mod 2.9 r2
15.01.15- Added ColorOS Mod 2.9
11.01.15- Added TWRP Recovery 2.6.3.0
10.01.15- Added MIUI Recovery, DingDong recovery, Carliv Recovery

Drivers and Utilities

Official firmware
Dump stock firmware from me:
Self dump
Scatter file
If you restore the phone from my dump, then you will need to restore your IMEI using MTK Droid Tools or using the engineering menu, under the "Instructions" spoiler.

Unofficial firmware
MIUI
MIUI 29.0.0
LAST PortMIUI_29.0.0with red rice
MIUI 4.11.7 V6
MIUI 4.11.7 V6 from yorma, ported to our model by the user RmV83. Not recommended for installation, as unfinished and contains errors.
Download
Install through the recovery, after making the wipe / data and / system
ColorOS

Instructions
Driver installation
1. Install drivers for MTK6589
2. Turn off the smartphone and remove the battery (this is important!). We insert the battery and, not including, we connect the smartphone to the PC. The MTK com port driver should catch up.

3. Disconnect the smartphone and turn it on.
4. Connect the smartphone to the PC and install the Android ADB drivers.
Is done. Now you can use the tools MTK Droid Tools and Flashtool

How to get root
Root can be obtained using HackRoot:Attached filehack_root.sign.SuperSu.1.93.apk(2.88 MB)

The first thing you need to do before you take up the firmware of your smartphone is to do a firmware dump for rollback in case of unsuccessful firmware.
How to make a full firmware dump
You can also make backup using recovery. To do this, you must have more than 2 GB of free space on the memory card.
Installing custom recovery
We take it:
CMW Recovery 5.5.0.4:Attached filerecovery.img(6 MB)
or choose:Carliv recovery, DingDong Recovery, MIUI recovery, TWRP recovery.
The easiest way to install the recovery directly on your smartphone, using the utilityMobileuncle MTK Tools. To do this, download the image of the recovery and put it in the root of the memory card. After that, runMobileuncle MTK Tools, we give it root rights and select the menu itemRecovery update. In the menu that opens, select your recovery image. After installation, the program prompts you to boot into the installed recovery. You can try to check.

How to repair IMEI
Option number 1
Repair IMEI through the engineering menu.
1. Click on the button to dial the number and enter*#*#3646633#*#*
2. Get into the engineering menu and select: "CDS Information", "Radio Information", "Phone1"
3. In the highest field where it is writtenAT + add EGMR = 1.7, "your_imei1"In total, we get the stringAT + EGMR = 1.7, "your_imei1"and click the "SEND AT COMMAND"
Whereyour_imei1- this is your imei for the first sim card
4. If you need to register imei for the second SIM card, then in the same line we typeAT + EGMR = 1.10, "your_imei2"and again press the button "SEND AT COMMAND"
5. Exit the engineering menu and reboot the smartphone.

miscellanea
Aroma Filemanager 1.90 Rus.Attached fileAroma_Filemanager_1.9.zip(1.53 MB)

Graphic file manager, loaded via recovery, supporting touch control and simple file operations. Suitable for restoring Android downloads after unsuccessful experiments with system files. Added Russian language. Archive unpack in a convenient place. Run through recovery:Install>Select Zip From SD card, choose AromaFM.zip.

Post has been editedwiz85 - 15.04.15, 22:44
wiz85
Message#2
08.01.15, 07:36
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1502

I tried the firmware from Inew I2000 with our core. Unsuccessful. I also tried TWRP Recovery:backup restored later completely blows the radio module. Installing TWRP takes down the radio module. At least it's good that CMW Recovery does normal backups. Many times it was restored in several days. In this case, CMW, which I laid out in the header, makes a full backup: the kernel, the recovery and all partitions. But the recovery of backup from CMW after the failure with TWRP did not fix the problem with non-working sim cards, only the recovery of the flash dump of Flashtool.
P.s. Understood the reason that after installing twrp, the phone does not see the sim card. Just the twrp image is larger than the size of the partition under recovery and the installation of the recovery blows down the next section, where the radio module is. I understand.

Post has been editedwiz85 - 10.01.15, 17:16

--------------------
Writing correctly: Try itsaboutshaftaboutbutlil (from the worddistance ) mouth about butnew Put punctuation marks, respect native language.
Signatures smiles are prohibited!
wiz85
Message#3
10.01.15, 14:03
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1502

I present to you a convenient recovery for every taste from uv.fvpo.
MIUI Recovery Rus
Attached filerecovery-MIUI.img(5.89 MB)
Graphic recovery with touch controls in Russian.

DingDong Recovery Rus
Attached filerecovery-dingdong.img(5.49 MB)
Graphic menu with touch controls in Russian.

Carliv recovery
Attached filerecovery-carliv.img(5.65 MB)
Recover with touch controls. In order to run Aroma Filemanager (in the topic header under the "Miscellaneous" spoiler) from the recovery menu you need to put an archive with Aroma Filemanager along the way[Memory card] /clockworkmod/.aromafm/aromafm.zip

After downloading, we are sure to go here:
>>> fvpo(+) <<<
and say thank you. The man tried for you.

Post has been editedwiz85 - 10.01.15, 22:52

--------------------
Writing correctly: Try itsaboutshaftaboutbutlil (from the worddistance ) mouth about butnew Put punctuation marks, respect native language.
wiz85
Message#4
10.01.15, 23:01
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1502

The lull in the subject, I do not know who submit the files :-D

--------------------
klavsha
Message#5
10.01.15, 23:18
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 848
Check in: 29.12.12

I can not test, because Phone in SC.

--------------------
NOKIA 7 Plus TA 1046. 9 .0
wiz85
Message#6
11.01.15, 07:55
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1502

* klavshafew owners :-)

--------------------
klavsha
Message#7
11.01.15, 10:47
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 848

wiz85 @ 11.01.2015, 14:55*
few owners

Yes, I agree. that bodies with a jamb, can therefore.

--------------------
wadjm81
Message#8
11.01.15, 10:49
Mr. wadjm81
[offline]

Group: Curators
Messages 3132
Check in: 23.02.12
Xiaomi Redmi 3X

For lovers

TWRP download

Slightly correctedTWRP_2.6.3.0, now saves / restores almost all main firmware files.
BACKUPS file list:
boot
cache
data
logo
nvram
recovery
system
uboot (lk.bin)

Download onIndex

Post has been editedwadjm81 - 11.01.15, 13:11

--------------------
wiz85
Message#9
11.01.15, 12:11
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1502

* wadjm81thank. Surely this is useful to the owners of the S5701 DNS. I tried it, it does normal backups, and it also compresses well. Full backup for TWRP 1.34 GB, for CWM 2.11 GB. Good difference.

Post has been editedwiz85 - 11.01.15, 14:18

--------------------
wiz85
Message#10
14.01.15, 02:03
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1502

Soon I will lay out the Color OS ported to our model. Now I'm testing, I need to compile an archive for recovery and I can upload it.

--------------------
wiz85
Message#11
15.01.15, 16:52
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1502

I present you a wonderful firmwareColor OS 2.9 ModI ported to our S5701.
detailed information
- Collected from different sources, a vinaigrette from many firmware, including all the best (in my opinion);
quite a while I wanted something from the color of os ported or collected, but there was no time before the new year.
- the firmware is super-light, (due to the global optimization of the applications) and super-smooth (due to the optimization of the memory and tweaks); otherwise, as usual, the colors always weighed a lot, cleaned the maximum.
- the “tail†from the internal memory is hidden in the firmware, so it is ideal for those who reassigned the phone's memory, while applications can be installed on the SD card and they do not disappear;
- firmware is deodexed;
- Unlike all other firmware correctly displays the icons of operators (for example MTS) in the central part of Russia (for example, in Moscow and the region);
- almost everything works in some places that does not work in other firmwares, although I didn’t understand whether the compass is working or not, although the coordinates seemed to show clearly when GPS, wifi, GPS, RUSSIAN SEARCH IN CALL, any weather widgets, etc. It works fine, respectively, there are Russian letters in the caller. In short everything works fine, it seems to have fixed everything.
- changed boot animation, increased number of applications in folders;
- in the firmware, you can choose the themes Color OS 1.0.0 (installed by default), Color OS 2.0.0 (selected from the Themes application), and Color OS 1.0 (the theme from the first versions of Color OS - selected from the Themes application);
- slightly modified standard screen unlock from Color OS 2.0.0;
- Added widgets for clocks, clocks with weather and calendar from Color OS 2.0.0;
- Built-in sound enhancer ViPER4Android;
- starting from version 2.5, the firmware before installation itself removes unnecessary folders and files from the previous installed firmware from the SD card and also cleans the system partitions (now you can forget about wipes and cleaning the memory card), however it’s better not to risk but to make traditional Wipes after removing all folders from the previous version of the android
- one of the few firmware that works on all markup (4.2, 4.4

Minuses
When enabledSettings>Security Settings>Background processesThe phone starts to reboot frequently. This is a problem of the Color OS itself, which is very difficult to port from the original Oppo smartphones, so I can only advise not to use this feature.
HDR mode does not work in the camera.

Many screenshots
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Installation
Install through the recovery by making wipe / data, / cache, / system. Install without checking the checksum (I have not yet mastered how to sign the archive for recovery: rolleyes :)

What are the nuances of setting up
* # * # 3646633 # * # * entrance to the engineering menu

* # * # 4636 # * # * entry to the service menu

Task Manager is called by double tapu on the central button.

In almost any application, you can pull the curtain on top, which is very convenient.

In the settings of mobile networks, you can select Sim, for which the 3G mode will be assigned.

On the lock screen, if you keep the central button pressed for a long time, the flicker turns on.

LED display setting:
Settings>Still>Special Features>Light flow>Enable
Next, run Light Flow>Restore settings>load backup

Disabling unused frequencies:
Go to the engineering menu>Band mode>SIM1>We leave the jackdaws only on points EGSM900, DCS1800, WCDMA-IMT-2000
Same settings for SIM2

Russian language support
Russian language by default

Changes
r2 - 01/19/15:
+ updated Google search. Now, after the firmware does not need to download 35 MB of updates
+ Added libraries needed for Google Hotword. Now it’s OK, Google. Thankswadjm81
+ fixed the graphics. Now the system normally displays some buttons.
- removed the Oppo keyboard.
+ added keyboard Xperia Keyboard v5. The taste and color, as they say, but the Xperia Keybord seems to be the quickest of simple keyboards for me, it supports swype input

Download

In my opinion, the firmware was very successful.
After the download, be sure to thank:
>>>captainemo (fashion author)
>>>yorma (its port is the basis of our firmware)

and say thank you, people tried very hard. Evaluate their work on dignity.

Post has been editedwiz85 - 19.01.15, 10:27
Reason for editing: Updated ColorOS

--------------------
klavsha
Message#12
27.01.15, 23:35
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 848

I present to you a wonderful firmware Color OS 2.9 Mod

Any other firmware will be on DNS5701? I don't like white background

--------------------
wiz85
Message#13
28.01.15, 17:09
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1502

* klavshaI wanted to port only original firmware, for example Lewa or MIUI. Normal android I do not really like. But for you I can port some. What are the wishes for the firmware?
Now I have an exam session, every day exams and tests, so for obvious reasons there is no time at all. Just look at the news. How to get free, I'll do it.

Post has been editedwiz85 - 28.01.15, 17:11

--------------------
bajoh
Message#14
24.03.15, 20:05
Local
[offline]

Messages 122
Check in: 17.06.11

I tested some of the stuff here. After the wipe in TWRP, the system refused to start. The body hung on the DNS. Fortunately, the backup created by him was restored without any problems. I had to put CWM. Further. MIUI is established, but for some reason the "Home" key does not work (well, or "House", without a difference). While set Color. After the first launch, the keyboard did not work: when I tried to dial a password for WiFi, the keyboard was not displayed on the screen. After the reboot, it seemed to work. While testing further. Sorry, there are fewer active users. Unfinished / untested bodies turned out to be.

P.S.
wiz85, sorry message deleted. I would not refuse to test miui.

Post has been editedbajoh - 26.03.15, 08:05
bajoh
Message#15
14.04.15, 14:06
Local
[offline]

Messages 122

Another jamb in the ColorOS port. After connecting to a computer in USB drive mode and disconnecting from it, the SD card is not mounted by itself. I did not find the mount function in the memory settings. It is necessary to reboot.
wiz85
Message#16
14.04.15, 21:31
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1502

* bajohdo miui? I switched to miui on a new smartphone (although I have a new version, the sixth, on Android KitKat) and I really like it. More than coloros. Although ColorOS has its own charm, but miui still gives you a lot of control over your Android.

Post has been editedwiz85 - 14.04.15, 21:37

--------------------
bajoh
Message#17
15.04.15, 12:40
Local
[offline]

Messages 122

If there is such an opportunity. I will not refuse to test. Color I generally liked. But everything is relative.
wiz85
Message#18
15.04.15, 19:03
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1502

* bajohOK, today or tomorrow I will lay out for the test.

--------------------
wiz85
Message#19
15.04.15, 22:34
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1502

Description from the author (original post):
LAST Port MIUI_29.0.0 with Red Rice !!
ON THE DRAIN CORE !!

download

firmware information
port from:hotabychchProbably already the last port. This is the latest firmware MIUI v5 I do not think anymore. Editing rice will still have miui 6 on android 4.4 a set of beta testers have already begun.

change or features
it wakes up normally by the home button, that is, by pressing the central button, some applications have been updated
- smaller zhor RAM
- well, etc. etc.
-Deodexed firmware
- Added support for init.d. To work, you need to install BusyBox.
- Repaired EPO
-Put no less laguyu gallery. MiTheme module does not work.
-Rut standard. But he has a problem. The su file is old, so the paragon does not see it. So if you need a paragon, install SuperSu. Everything will work.
-This firmware version is the latest from the MIUI V5 series from Red Rice. Maybe when someone builds the kernel and we will have v6, so we believe in the best. And so all systems work like without brakes and in normal mode.

Russian language support
multilanguage

thanks
thank you from the hearthotabychch

From me:
Removed the / data folder with applications, because everyone will put the necessary himself.
Added Xperia keyboard. Since I broke up with the phone, the whole burden of testing falls on your shoulders, dear owners of S5701.
Well, do not forget to thankyourmawhich ported this firmware to a smartphone close in hardware to the S5701 and which I kindly drew for you: thank_you:

Post has been editedwiz85 - 16.04.15, 08:06

--------------------
bajoh
Message#20
16.04.15, 13:40
Local
[offline]

Messages 122

Failure. Installed miui. After the DNS emblem, the mi emblem appears for about half a second and goes out. Black screen. Illuminated dimly. Everything. The body is hanging. After several attempts to juggle the battery, the mi did not disappear and the download bar at the bottom would even fill up. But reaching the end of the strips hung. For now. Returned Color.
Simon11ru
Message#21
29.07.15, 22:58
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 7
Check in: 12.05.12

Yeah, I have a siy device, there are no problems and you have an eternal load, I tried to sew through my native recovery with all the firmware I have - installation aborted. restore user data - No SD Card, xs already INTO do, throw out reluctance, in the SC to carry ... knowing our ss with him will do the same thing and I'm at home. I can not put firewood on the computer, after 5 seconds after connecting to the PC, the body is disconnected from it, the screen is lit - the battery and the lace in it, not percent, nothing
Help me)
DNS

2 pagesV  1 2 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/18/19, 15:41