Cloud Mail.ru | Synchronization between a folder on a local disk and the cloud, how to do?

Rep: (0)
good day
I use the Mail.ru cloud system on a PC with windows 7 and on iPad air 2 with iOS 8.2

It will be difficult to explain what I want, but I will try

As soon as I decided to use the Mali ru cloud storage, I installed a program on my PC called cloud mail.ru and below the local disks I got a new Mail.ru system folder, in which when you enter the information it starts to appear on the tablet.
So the question is: how to make sure that you create one specific folder in the cloud storage with a large number of subfolders and a large number of documents, it synchronizes with the same folder on the local drive.

Example
In the system folder of cloud mail.ru I add a folder with the name - 'folder 1'. This folder contains many different text and image files,

On the local drive D, I have the same one - 'folder 1' with exactly the same number of text and image files.

Please tell me how to make changes in one folder / file in the cloud lead to a change in the same folder / file on the local disk. And how to make these changes work in the opposite direction

Rep: (2706)
* Eugene345, actually it works like that. Everything in the cloud is synchronized with the Cloud Mail.Ru folder on the computer.
If you do not want to “double” the files on your computer, you can copy symbolic links to the folders you need to synchronize from other places on the PC to the Cloud Mail.Ru folder.
Like that
Attached Image
Attached Image

Program herehttp: //schinagl.priv.a...inkshellextension.html

Shoore, thank you very much
But I misunderstood some points, apparently I'm a little stupid
You can write a step-by-step algorithm what needs to be done to make it work :)

Rep: (2706)
Eugene345 @ 01/05/2015, 11:22*
You can write a step-by-step algorithm
Open command prompt as administrator
Attached Image

and write
mklink / j "C: \ Users \% userprofile% \ [email protected] \ folder 1" "D: \ full path to folder \ folder 1"

Specify the path to [email protected] at home

Post has been editedShoore - 05.01.15, 16:53

Rep: (7)
Good time of day!

2 (1) question.
- On the BB (Windows) mounted (samba) folders from nasa (linux). Can I specify this folder as the destination folder for the cloud. Those. am I doing something wrong (indicated absolute, relative etc) or is this not possible
- Is there a console, Linux client for mail.ru? I have an "iron NAS" (Netgear), i.e. arm.
Thank.

There was a problem sharing folders. The essence of the problem is that when connecting, the user looks at his cloud size, and if his cloud size is less than the attached folder, a message is displayed.
Those. for example, the user has a 27 GB cloud, but I want to share a 40 GB folder.
Is there any way around this limitation?

I think many have come across this issue. I did not find the answer:
How to synchronize a folder on a disk to a specific folder on the cloud?

It would be convenient to synchronize, for example, foldersd: \ work with all the internal structure went to a folder, for example, " Backup-MyComp-D-work "on the cloud.
At the same time, other files can be uploaded to the root of the cloud or create folders without getting confused in the structure of synchronized folders.

Is it possible?

Post has been editedanthony3d - 04.12.15, 15:23

Rep: (1)
* Shoore, Hello! I searched for half a day, but didn’t find it, can you tell me what features the Junction connection has and what is better for the clouds with a symbolic or Junction connection?

Post has been editedArtikk - 12.09.16, 21:03

* anthony3d,
Anthony3d @ 12/04/2015, 16:22*
How to synchronize a folder on a disk to a specific folder on the cloud?

Did you manage to resolve the issue? Faced a similar problem.

Rep: (45)
* Sipavel , it is better to ask a question in the tech support of the cloud itself, but it seems to me that I need to either install additional software (like Yandex) or parse this whole thing through api.
But I would recommend first contacting tech support

Rep: (45)
Sipavel @ 11/14/2016, 17:20*
Did you manage to resolve the issue? Faced a similar problem.

You create (if not available) the desired folder in the cloud, right-click on the tray icon - selective synchronization and leave a checkmark on the folder that you need.

Rep: (-7)
Is it possible to save a file / folder larger in the cloud than there is in the cloud?

Rep: (753)
Is it possible to save a file / folder larger in the cloud than there is in the cloud?

For the average user, this is 2 GB, for a plateau 4 GB, etc.

Rep: (1)
Please tell me, where can I pay for an adequate price of 100GB or 1TB of cloud mail?

Post has been editedmr_severn - 01.02.19, 22:00

Did anyone have such a situation that everything is synchronized, but the cloud has files that are not on the disk and vice versa? There is an old mail.ru client. And yet, indexing is constantly going on.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/05/19, 00:04