> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Xiaomi MiPad - Unofficial firmware
What blobs do you use firmware on?
What blobs do you use firmware on?
Stock blobs [ 176 ] ** [27,63%]
Shield blobs [ 461 ] ** [72,37%]
Total votes: 637

Rep: (1050)
Xiaomi MiPad - Unofficial firmware
PictureMOCHA
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Ubuntu desktop пїЅ | MIUI firmware пїЅ | Unofficial firmware пїЅ

Important information
Nvidia SHIELD Tablet vendor-based firmware is not backward compatible with recovery and kernels designed for stock vendor-based firmware and vice versa, and you cannot change firmware from a stock vendor to Nvidia SHIELD Tablet just by flashing them on top of each other and vice versa.Instructionhow to do it right.

Drivers and Utilities
Fastboot drivers
ADB Driver Installer
MiPhone20140509 - proven working version of MiFlash
Latest MiFlash Version
Google apps we need: websiteOpengapps, chooseARM -->Android version of your firmware ->preferably pico or nano

Firmware
Working time difference between Los 14.1 on shield blobs and Los 15.1
Android 8 Oreo
Android 8 Oreo firmware based on the vendor from Nvidia SHIELD Tablet - the cameras are not working
On the stock vendor Android 8 Oreo will not be released

Do not forget
How to install firmware released after 11/12/18

Android 7 Nougat

Android 6 Marshmallow

Android 5 Lollipop

Android 4 Kitkat
For installation via Recovery
Everything works in the firmware:

Fix touch buttons if the buttons do not work correctly

Everything works except for the camera (Port from Nvidia Shield Tablet):

For installation via MiFlash, FastBoot, NvFlash

Instructions

Recovery

Kernels

There is no curator in the subject. If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply by creating a new topic in the sectionI want to be curator(having previously studiedRules and recommendations for curators).
Prior to the appointment of the curator, on filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editeddestroyer71 - 03.01.20, 18:10
Reason for editing: LineageOS-16.0

Rep: (417)
And here we can wait for it:

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

But here everything is much more difficult as off.blobov under 5.0 yet. Sound does not work, the tooth and the camera (API has changed in the top five).
If there is a literate people groping in the pros and entrails Andrei's better than I - can try to port the audio stack from QC in L.
Either wait BFFD miui and pull out blobs.

Rep: (131)
* pumbaster you autoturn worked well? I fell off in my opinion (

Rep: (37)
Who has the ability to completely turn off the sound?
And then I woke up all the neighbors))

May not operate the headphones, the volume diminished by viper fx , temporary farm ,;)

Rep: (26)
* pumbaster
I am very pleased that there are craftsmen who are engaged in this business, with firmware in our machine, you can with Comrade. "DbIm4ikO" should combine efforts for joint robots may soon everything would bring to mind?)

coqs @ 12.01.2015, 00:29*
It says that the assembly itself was not, and had udaliny added nekotyrye files, some have been changed. So I asked what was added on and changed. But as I understand, you want to keep it a secret, your right. It is commendable that you are trying for the benefit of users dissatisfied miui)))) I hope that the WE-Members, together, we can create something unlike, say even more utterly unlike miui.
# We just have a different understanding of the word "assembly" ;-)

Dear, you have to try than to expose ?? ;)
I assume you are familiar with firmware build process from source code, if you try to argue,
but then I am surprised that the presence defaynov BUILD_FINGERPRINT PRIVATE_BUILD_DESC and you can even write what they write on the walls (and it will appear in the final build build.prop) to you is a revelation! ;-)

Posted on 01/12/2015, 00:56:

lookypanda @ 12.01.2015, 00:36*
you autoturn worked well? I fell off in my opinion (

the rotation is normal, and then it happened and how to replicate?

Rep: (3)
I will add from myself:
1. Does not work volume control, it is always at the same level, although if it is turned off, the keyboard does not click, but in games it is still not invited
2.What a problem with video drivers, as Subway in my Persian artifacts, as in real racing 3, our apparatus is defined as poor, because game little weight and texture of her lowest, and no anti-aliasing.
I will continue to test, I will unsubscribe if

* pumbaster autoturn earned after reboot, in any case, this is nonsense), now the main thing to fix the volume and headphones)

Mazerex @ 12.01.2015, 00:58*
2.What a problem with video drivers, as Subway in my Persian artifacts, as in real racing 3, our apparatus is defined as poor, because game little weight and texture of her lowest, and no anti-aliasing.
I will continue to test, I will unsubscribe if

Is there a petty file to / system / bin, set_hwui_params.sh, try to remove the device, and Reload.

* lookypanda
Viper sound normally regulated?
or it can only remove

* Brikkss,
Well, it turned mute, yet it was enough for me)* pumbaster What do you think, in what could be the problem of sound? I do not really understand, but I think it should be like some kind of configuration to improve standards and bkdet)
PS Firmware is very fast, but with a small problemki Colva memory apparently moved miuishnym with the kernel (

Post has been editedlookypanda - 12.01.15, 01:30

lookypanda @ 12.01.2015, 01:30*
pumbaster, what do you think, in what could be the problem of the sound? I do not really understand, but I think it should be like some kind of configuration to improve standards and bkdet)
PS Firmware is very fast, but with a small problemki Colva memory apparently moved miuishnym with the kernel (

The problem may be more deeply, is there a couple of nuances .. sound itself is something to which I spent most of time. I will watch.
And what about the memory? The specifics of any modern operating system involves the use of available memory resources under the buffer cache and there is all sorts of necessity it must be released on the idea.

* pumbaster
Well here the basic things
all owners say nexus boast that even in a loaded phone freely 1-1.2gb RAM
and our animal usually freely was 400-500mb
Here and there were cries of disappointment

Good!) Rad) Insanely)
* pumbaster Please edit your post, which made reference to CM, you make a list of bugs, the list of what works and screenshots, that would be all in one post will be much more convenient and informative. I am as you see I have no right ...

Post has been editedDbim4iko - 12.01.15, 02:20

Brikkss @ 12.01.2015, 01:45*
Well here the basic things
all owners say nexus boast that even in a loaded phone freely 1-1.2gb RAM
and our animal usually freely was 400-500mb
Here and there were cries of disappointment

Well, that's what arithmetic is obtained according to the / proc / meminfo
MemTotal: 1975992 kB
MemFree: 219 788 kB

Buffers: 137 572 kB
Cached: 857624 kB
SwapCached: 0 kB
Active: 479 548 kB
Inactive: 864 484 kB
Active (anon): 350 788 kB
Inactive (anon): 268 kB
Active (file): 128760 kB
Inactive (file): 864 216 kB
Memory currently in use by the cache / buffer:
Cached: 857,264 + Buffers: 137 572 = 994 836 Mb

Subtract this value from the total amount of memory:
MemTotal: 1975992 - 994 836 = 981 156 MB and the idea so much memory to be free.

But take away from this value, the actual amount of free memory (MemFree) 981,156 - 219,788 = 761,768 will see that 760 MB lost somewhere !?

In fact, 760 MB will not get lost. We look at dmesg and finds such interesting lines:
[0.000000] Memory: 1972MB = 1972MB total
[0.000000] Memory: 1933044k / 1933044k available, 121100k reserved, 1239040K highmem
[0.000000] Virtual kernel memory layout:
[0.000000] lowmem: 0xc0000000 - 0xef800000 (760 MB)

Pay attention to the lowmem - this is the core of memory reserved for your needs, and only the kernel can use it.

Once the sound problem now is whether it is possible that the volume of its program to reduce to zero?
Viper slightly only did it is still too loud ..

Rep: (1682)
M
Dear users!
Stop chat and offtop in the subject.
Topic cleaned.

Rep: (12)
NEW: CyanogenMod 11 from a reputable pumbaster
Thanks for asking.
Prosha class everything quickly and smartly, but many do not dodelog. Video does not produce, I Work at mere.zvuk deaf can, youtube like that too accelerated peredaot- sound very funny. The idea is class, now it is necessary to grind 100в„… working. And I'm still on it will not sit, rolls back to the other.

Rep: (35)
batya1371 @ 12.01.2015, 14:17*
Video does not produce

mx player through tried and I have everything working perfectly

MrFreek @ 12.01.2015, 12:24*
Prosha class everything quickly and smartly, but many do not dodelog. Video does not produce, I Work at mere.zvuk deaf can, youtube like that too accelerated peredaot- sound very funny. The idea is class, now it is necessary to grind 100в„… working. And I'm still on it will not sit, rolls back to the other.

With the sound of the issue is resolved, the firmware as saidpumbaster Will be in the evening. But with video,Yes poser probably remain until .say - decided.

Post has been editedDbim4iko - 12.01.15, 16:21

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 13/02/20, 12:42