IP cameras - Discussion | [ip camera] selection, installation, connection, configuration

Rep: (1)
Installation, configuration of IP cameras

Network setup » | Selection of network equipment »| Internet to a private house » | Selection of components for BB » | Problems with BB » | Search software for PC » | PC software catalog | "Laboratory" of computers and peripherals | Select and Compare IP cameras

Attached Image

Theme rules:
  • Do not break spelling, write correctly.
  • Do not distribute unverified or false information!
  • Instead of the words "Thank you" use Picture
  • If you have less than 15 messages - click on the button.Pictureon the message where you were helped, and write thanks.
  • Messages violatingForum Ruleswill be deleted!
  • Do not impose your opinion - just recommend!
  • Warez software for PC, like the OS itself, is not welcome on the forum! 

Post has been editedmihadom - 09.01.20, 19:41

Rep: (328)
* densen2002 ,

That is another question. No details. Just watch. But because are Dahua NVR, the movement can be detective events. Although how this will work - xs. But in any hardware must be serious.

Rep: (0)
Hello! I ask your help, not long ago acquired Xiaomi Xiaobai PTZ CMSXJ16A, but I can not connect it via the Mi Home. In the Russian region, it does not exist, but in China it is, konekt for wifi, its application sees, but pops up a message in English, that the device in the region is not supported by t. To. Included geolocation and application knows where this camera, I see it So. How to cheat the app and make it the camera work?

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (17)
kirandy @ 15.02.20, 11:09*
It is better to look or ask here:
Collect bin (dump) for the programmer (Post diassxak # 48082359)

Found sharinghttps: //remont-aud.net..._ds_l120/363-1-0-85110

Rep: (0)
Good all the time of day.

I Bought Digma Division 201. And watch it two unpleasant moment.

1. Color Image heavily inundated in the blue range. In night mode downright blue image. Is it possible to somehow fix it?

2. No forced switch day / night modes. Maybe there is somewhere firmware, in which such a switch is present?

Thank you all in advance for your attention.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 20/02/20, 21:58