IP cameras - Discussion | [ip camera] selection, installation, connection, configuration

Rep: (1)
Installation, configuration of IP cameras

Network setup пїЅ | Selection of network equipment пїЅ| Internet to a private house пїЅ | Selection of components for BB пїЅ | Problems with BB пїЅ | Search software for PC пїЅ | PC software catalog | "Laboratory" of computers and peripherals | Select and Compare IP cameras

Attached Image

Theme rules:
  • Do not break spelling, write correctly.
  • Do not distribute unverified or false information!
  • Instead of the words "Thank you" use Picture
  • If you have less than 15 messages - click on the button.Pictureon the message where you were helped, and write thanks.
  • Messages violatingForum Ruleswill be deleted!
  • Do not impose your opinion - just recommend!
  • Warez software for PC, like the OS itself, is not welcome on the forum!пїЅ

Post has been editedmihadom - 09.01.20, 19:41

Rep: (0)
Hello. The situation is this, can anyone help practical advice?
I bought at ali IP camera in locked. There is Wi fi, speaker, microphone. I turned on, and then the problems started. The camera worked an average of 3 minutes after the start, after which the application (IcSee) began to give endless mistakes, the image disappeared, the recording was interrupted. In short, it ceases to function, the infinitely rebooting. Disassembled and noticed that much CPU overheats. Install the radiator - did not help. I measured the voltage input of the block - 12.2 In approximately +/-. Inserted voltage regulator inlet chamber and the reduced current to 5 volts. Luggage earned stable, all writes and displays continuously. However, from such voltages has stopped working night illumination, consequently night picture otsutstvuet- black screen, but recording continues))). By raising the voltage to 6.5-7 volts - night lights turn on, but the camera is switched off again after 2-3 minutes, most likely due to overheating. What could be in this situation?
As a way I think to leave the chamber voltage of 5 volts from the regulator, and IR illumination voltage is applied in 12 separate wire. What do you think prokanaet such a scheme, and how to implement it?

Posted on 02/02/2020, 22:43:

Camera with giblets

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (105)
Mostikof @ 02.02.20, 21:41*
Luggage earned stable, all writes and displays continuously.

leave and buy an external IR illuminator.

Posted on 02/03/2020, 11:09:

papka__ @ 02.02.20, 00:00*
Finally came the camera, about which he wrote.

make a mini-review

Rep: (328)
* densen2002 ,

While being at home - only I managed to connect and superficial glance. Not until the end of the week I can delve.

Rep: (9)
* Mostikof,
It is elementary, the camera comes 12B, they are fed to the IR and from it to the board. There are many options: a resistor, c / o stabilization circuit (zener Krenke).

Rep: (33)
AE74-L @ 03.02.20, 19:44*
It's elementary,

for those who are friends with a soldering iron

Rep: (-8)
Comrades, have camera Motorola MBP483 this ip camera it has its own software to view live broadcast from your phone but is a function of the recording to the cloud unfortunately she paid 90 bucks a year.
Prompt third-party software, I want to record in the cloud

akyla34rus @ 03.02.20, 23:55*

if you find a free cloud - mind you I am the second.

Rep: (11)
akyla34rus @ 04.02.20, 00:55*

you, too, got into the car for non-smokers ... the camera is locked ... under the Chinese cloud !!! and are not connected to the LAN !!!!

Rep: (83)
Hello! There is such a camera:GD8204in general it comes frommonitorBut the question is, if the monitor is not present, there some way you can connect to it via smartphone? Maybe there is some software for this?
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Post has been editedvlad513imir - 05.02.20, 15:32

* densen2002,
written that p2p

Rep: (74)
vlad513imir @ 05.02.20, 15:29*
There is such a camera: GD8204

So I understand, to IP-based cameras, it has nothing to do. Conventional analog low resolution. Only works on a radio channel. So in addition to the monitor (or in the monitor) must still be set. If you forget - you can throw it away. It's not worth it.

vlad513imir @ 05.02.20, 14:35*
written that p2p

then there is an application, place it and adjust

a variant, an analog camera, transmits a signal to a monitor, and the monitor is able to give already in the cloud.
tady kranty, in the trash.

see traffic sniffer, it will be clear that for an animal

Post has been editeddensen2002 - 05.02.20, 16:14

* Kentavr66X,
clearly, it is a pity ...

Posted on 05/02/2020, 16:42:

* densen2002,
to know even what kind of sniffer and how to use it)

Post has been editedvlad513imir - 05.02.20, 16:42

Rep: (395)
vlad513imir @ 05.02.20, 16:41*
to know even what kind of sniffer and how to use it)

Simplest:https://www.wireshark.org

Rep: (2)
Good day.
Help me please.
The solution to my problem on the forum not found. I have the camera operating through YooSee. Here such.

Techege 1080P WiFi ip camera JW-BT511SWTV20
There was a problem, "the network is busy, try later 'I'm certainly not the first time such a problem, but that I did not do, I can not enter the camera settings.
I did reset. IP camera receives. It raises an access point. The program sees tinyCam Pro camera shows its settings, ports, but the image does not get to her. The program YooSee really can not connect at all connection methods, an error, "the network is busy .....". Only when connected via cable, though with an error, but the camera is added to the list, and even writes that on the network, but that's it. No picture or the entrance to the settings or view the files.
PC software CMSClient. She is the only who gets the image from the camera, but again not included in the setup.
I read forum YooSee. I tried to put the old YooSee program version - does not help, only now has the bug number 30102005.
With offline YooSee downloaded tool for the firmware, which only put the firmware I do not know. Seen at least two, one begins at 40 ... Another 25 ..... I firmware 13.1 .......
Maybe someone knows the solution to my problem?
Firmware can help? If yes then what firmware or they universal?

Attached images
Attached Image

Nafanya09 @ 06.02.20, 16:00*
There was a problem, "network busy try again later '

contact tech support
https: //techege.aliexp...ome.0.0.5b893b7eJNovnM

Post has been editeddensen2002 - 06.02.20, 17:11

Rep: (1)
Guys welcome all. Came to me on the occasion of the camera ds-l114w with the router from rostelegada and that's what matters arose
1 attached (become attached) whether their RT
2 if so is it possible to decouple.
Plan if there is such an opportunity to install it on the point of sale on which the PC + 3G modem. WiFi is not. I would like to remotely desirable from a mobile phone to watch .... In short I want to write something down, and periodically monitor remotely
Is it possible with this set, if so poke his nose in the manual or on a small throw manul as neither when this had not collide

Rep: (395)
zoodzy @ 06.02.20, 20:32*
ds-l114w

Likely to be borne in mind ds-i 114w
De facto, this Hikvision, which lives today rostelekomovskaya firmware.
With some shamanism is possible through the 232-th interface pour native firmware (and if you have the original donor then it may be easier).
After flashing all the buns get original Hick ...

Rep: (13)
andrey_X777 @ 10.09.19, 13:39*
No one tried to raise onvif / rtsp on camerasXIAO mijia XiaoVV XVV-1120S-A1 ? I can not really find the information about these models

Something failedof this chamber dig? Nowhere I can not find information on it.

Rep: (0)
Good day!
Please help in the selection and purchase of ip camera under the following parameters in a private house.
Street, Connecting via WiFi, without the static pivot mechanism
Keenetic Ultra hard drive connected to the router, you want the camera to use it as a file repository (as I understand FTP support)
Perhaps somewhere incorrectly formulated - correct.
Thanks in advance all responded.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 02/03/20, 16:29