IP cameras - Discussion | [ip camera] selection, installation, connection, configuration

Rep: (0)
Selection, installation, configuration of IP cameras

Network setup » | Selection of network equipment »| Internet to a private house » | Selection of components for BB » | Problems with BB » | Search software for PC » | PC software catalog | "Laboratory" of computers and peripherals

Attached Image

Theme rules:
  • Do not break spelling, write correctly.
  • Do not distribute unverified or false information!
  • Instead of the words "Thank you" use Picture
  • If you have less than 15 messages - click on the button.Pictureon the message where you were helped, and write thanks.
  • Messages violatingForum Ruleswill be deleted!
  • Do not impose your opinion - just recommend!
  • Warez software for PC, like the OS itself, is not welcome on the forum! 

Post has been editedSmartecs - 09.01.16, 17:11

Rep: (6)
Good day.
Home LAN - IPtronic recorder - multiple cameras
Tell the program for Android - to view the local video from cameras in another room through the Android prefix in another room.
thank

Rep: (53)
Tell me a good outdoor IP PZT WiFi camera within 10 thousand rubles. with ali

Rep: (49)
Blooderr @ 09/13/19, 10:47 p.m.*
tell me a good outdoor IP PZT WiFi camera

Shaw, again? !!! Where's the old one? ; + P

in place.
a friend needs to choose a personal IP PZT WiFi camera

Rep: (61)
what's your bad?

While I'm thinking of taking this one5MP PTZ IP Onvif 30X Zoom Boavision Camera
What do you think ?

Rep: (15)
what's your bad?
people advertise a store in a campaign, all of its posts come down to advice, it is in this store that it’s rating, then some sort of snowstorm. Start advising

Posted on 09/14/2019, 22:49:

What do you think ?

I would not take what YOU say?

I would not take what YOU say

I do not advertise. I'm asking! Which one will you tell?

I do not advertise. I'm asking!

So already advised 100 times, in the end you again give a link to this store and ask for advice.

so already advised 100 times

repeat the 101st time. what's so complicated?

repeat the 101st time. what's so complicated?

this store will not get better, the link does not have the name of the matrix or processor, do not buy a cat in a poke !!!

I need a really good rotary wi-fi camera in pre-order 10-12 thousand. Which is better to take?

Rep: (61)
I need a really good rotary wi-fi camera in pre-order 10-12 thousand. Which is better to take?

you already bought one.
buy it there too.

If you can’t answer anything useful on the topic, then why clog it up?

why clog it up?

It's ridiculous, but asking the same thing 1,500 times is what is it called?

One gets the feeling that it is in this branch that there are really no users who are familiar with cameras. Alone

Rep: (0)
Hello everyone, there is a Satvision registrar. 4 cameras with a TP link router and a 4g modem are connected to it. I set it up about 2 years ago, and apparently some settings flew.
In the local network, everything works and through the application does not show. I have long set up, I forgot to see something. The ports seem to be forwarded, the registrar is registered in the router.
In the registrar there is a parameter "NAT", the status of it is "connection", as I understand it, what should be connected.
Tell me where to look? Yesterday I sat for 3 hours, it didn’t come :) what am I doing wrong.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/15/19, 6:57 PM