> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Cubot X9 - Discussion | Smartphone, 5.0 "

Rep: (19)
DiscussionCubot X9
PictureCubot X9PictureArchos 50 Oxygen Plus
Description | Discussion пїЅ

Specifications
Technical side:
Material: Metal or plastic
Colour: Black or gold
CPU: Octa-core, MTK6592M
CPU frequency: 1.4MHz
GPU: Mali-450 MP4, OpenGL ES 2.0
Screen size: 5.0 Inch
ROM: 16GB
RAM: 2GB
3G: WCDMA 850MHz, WCDMA 2100MHz
2G: GSM 850MHz, GSM 900MHz, GSM 1800MHz, GSM 1900MHz
Screen resolution: 1280 x 720 pixels
Screen Type: HD, IPS, G + F + F, 720P, Capacitive
Multitouch: Up to five points
Nutrition: Built-in, 2200mAh, Li, 3.7V, one battery
Security: Slide, Pattern Unlock, PIN Unlock, Password
Standby mode: 2 sim cards 2 standby
SIM card: Micro SIM Card Connector Supports 3G, Micro SIM Card
Data transfer: GPRS, EDGE, HSPA, HSPA +
Rear camera: 8.0 Mp, interpolation up to 13 Mp
Front camera: 5.0 MP, interpolation up to 8.0 mega pixels,
Camera features: 88 В° Wide Angle, Full Frame, Autofocus, Flashlight
GPS: GPS, AGPS
Sensor: Gravity Sensor, Proximity Sensor, Light Sensor
WIFI: Wi-Fi Hotspot, WiFi 802.11 b / g / n
Bluetooth : Bluetooth 2.0
Ports: Micro USB, 3.5mm Audio Jack, TF Card Slot
Tongue: Multilingual
Other features: HotKnot, OTG, VPN, Scheduled Power On & Off, Sound Recorder, FM Radio,
Dimensions: 144 x 73 x 7.3 mm
Weight: 150g (with a battery)

Photo
Attached Image

"Important!"
Owners of the Archos 50 Oxygen Plus - when flashing through FlashTool with firmware from Archos 50 Oxygen Plus (for Cubot X9) and Cubot X9, the error "4032" is dropped and the device no longer loads. Solutions to this problem have been found. Decision thank luader The exception is MIUI7 from LIPL because it is installed via recovery and does not overwrite the preloader.
Useful information
Products webpage www.cubot.net
If you have unsuccessfully flashed the phone and it is not detected in the system, or if the phone is “ripped off” for some other reason, do not rush to disassemble it. Try to connect it for firmware with clamped "volume +" or "volume -"
How to check the touch menu engineering menu is described inby thispost
Root, Recovery, Boot
Root, recovery
Drivers, Recover
PhilzTouch CWM Recovery 6.59.0
TWRP 3.0- collected at the request of members of the forum specifically for our phones respectedjemmini. Judging by the reviews the most working option.
boot.imgMade specifically for Cubot X9 in order to improve (reduce) the sensitivity of the wheelbarrow, it is stitched using FlashTool with the BOOTIMG ONLY installed. Thank you dearLIPL
Drivers, software, bases, TWRP 2.8.1Cubot X9 - Discussion (Post DanilkOda # 39054532)
CTR recoveryone more alternative recovery.
Mirrors on some files
TWRP 2.8.4.0
Drivers 1drivers 2
UPDATE-SuperSU-v2.46
CheckSum_GenerateChecksum Generator Program Generates Checksum.ini Checksum File (rarely needed)
AdbDriverInstallerInstaller adb drivers
ADBplugin_v7.6Plugin for Total Commander, allows you to edit system files using a computer.

Instructions
RecoveryNVRAM
Another Recovery GuideNVRAM
We treat the lock screen
The complete firmware manual is identical for all phones on the MTK processor and is located on the program page.Flashtool our forum.
Firmware
Firmware
Firmware program SP_Flash_Tool_v5.1452.00.000
Cubot X9

Archos 50 Oxygen Plus
Stock from the official siteminedluaderandMcdakk. Compatible with Cubot X9 full.
Cubot X9 firmware stock forArchos 50 Oxygen Plusthank youLIPL

Custom firmware
MIUI7thankLIPL
MIUI 7.2.3A fairly stable version, of the bugs only vibration and small icons in the status bar. There may be a com.system.ui error, test.Found a serious bug - after turning on the system animation, com.system.ui does not respond, it generally stops responding after a reboot, clears the cache or the date formats !!!
FirmwareCyanogenMod 12.1Fixed touch for both phones. For normal operation on the Archos is requiredfixmodem(When applying a patch IMEI can fail, backup is required!) . Thank you Mcdakk and LIPL
Miui 8 Global09/26/16 from www.cubotx.com
TWRP entire folderfor recovery
CM12 Stabile 2- fully working. There is one VPN bug.
CyanogenMod 13 stable 3 (Marmeladka)Reasonably stable version, there are bugs. We read the forum.
Resurrection Remix (Android 5.1 Lolipop)
Resurrection Remix 5.6.8 (Android 6.0.1)Possible bugs.
Resurrection Remix 5.7.4 (Android 6.0.1) One of the stable versions. Bug with mob. Internet remained.
Recommendations from CubotX9Unofficial for installing Resurrection Remix Final
Patches
The Russified dialer is taken from the 19th version, it works on the 22nd.Dialerthanks for himK1S
Update caps
03/04/2016 - "Root, Recovery" - Added a link to the most working recovery TWRP v.3 from jemmini.
03/08/2016 - "Root, Recovery, boot" - added link to boot.img for Cubot X9
- "Instructions" - Added a link to the instructions for the firmware of our phones
05/09/2016 - "Custom firmware" - Added link to CyanogenMod 13 stable 3
05/12/2016 - "Custom firmware" - Added link to MIUI 7.2.3
========== - "Root, Recovery, boot" added link to CTR recovery
05/15/2016 - "Custom firmware" - Added link to Resurrection Remix 5.6.8 (Android 6.0.1)
05/21/2016 G. - "Custom firmware" - Added information about the bug on MIUI 7.2.3
=========== - "Custom firmware" - Added link to CM12 Stabile 2
05/25/2016 - "Stock firmware-Cubot X9" - Added link to firmware v.22
08/01/2016 - Added section "Patches"
-------------- "Patches" - Added a link to the Russified dialer for Cubot X9
10/13/2016 - "Custom firmware" - Added link to MIUI 8 Stable

How to hide a picture under the spoiler

5.1. If a forum member gave you good advice that helped you solve your problem, do not post a message with the text “Thank you! You are super!!!". On our forum, it is customary to express gratitude by raising the reputation of a particular participant.+/-.
5.2. The reputation of other participants can be influenced by any user who has collected 15 useful posts. If you do not have 15 helpful posts, ask the moderator to raise the reputation of the person who helped you through the button A complaint
Do not be indifferent - the user spent his time on you and did his best to direct you to the "right direction"

Post has been editedLexx808 - 06.01.20, 23:41

Rep: (14)
* klimets
flashtula version of me?

Rep: (4)
reigis @ 23.01.2015, 17:53*
flashtula version of me?

What is written in the instructions and put the SP_Flash_Tool_5.1343.01.rar

Attached Image

Post has been editedklimets - 23.01.15, 16:04

Rep: (-3)
Hello I found a problem with shatayuschiemesya slots for SIM cards. In general, we need to get them, and using clippers strongly clamp edge (pictured singled them) thus have a slightly compressed iron, then nothing wobbles and does not make noise, everything works well.

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (38)
Well, that's an overviewhttp://youtu.be/XMB93n28Vjk

Rep: (10)
* eduard007,
This is - a side cutter.
Not Clippers! Side cutters.

So, the people, the camera takes better with other applications? Or originally installed cheapest item? And with the music in the headphones? PowerAmp pulls situation?

Rep: (0)
sound headphones standard

No it clippers, you can see in Google, the music in the headphones is very good if you enable BesAudEnh, to the sound profile .And if the headphones are normal use.

Post has been editededuard007 - 24.01.15, 07:16

Rep: (14)
about phone use batarei- wife, 1 day and 13 hours. residue 57 protsetov. 3G enabled constantly ... razgavory like everyone else ..

Posted on 01/24/2015, 12:39:

Like this...

Attached images
Attached Image

I have the same thing, firmware v09 is very good

Yes, firmware v09 significantly increased while the phone robots: yahoo:

Rep: (3)
Who else tested? All normal air is updated to v09?

Rep: (17)
The body is just super. Immediately I updated to 09. Very satisfied. Who put Ruth? About shaking sim I've got all quiet. Very satisfied.

Ordered to Girbest, posted 3 days, put a photo with the premise, the number is already trekaetsya, waiting for a miracle) as Meizu MX3, will choose for yourself, see sawing firmware well pleases): rolleyes:

* Ramzeeq,
Meizu MX3 better (for me), but the price range, although cubot pretty strong competitor
Compare how write vpechetleniya

Posted on 26/01/2015, 13:25:

Ramzeeq @ 26.01.2015, 11:10*
Ordered to Girbest

what a store girbest?

* Freyms,

Gearbest.com took a coupon for $ 130) I do not need a super camera or percent, the MX3 on hand is good, but Cubot forward)

The survey says plastic? o.O Is UTB? (

yes: yes2:

Rep: (1)
Comrades, I warn you from buying it has to sell at Aliekspresse -http://www.aliexpress.com/store/703543
At the beginning of a week in silence, and then, when I myself asked - responded that they had a phone, but he kalichny screen because wait when there will be (!).
The money is not returned, require to have "i do not want this order" or "put in the wrong category". Telephone sales are not removed, the page did not indicate that they are not for sale
This Kotovasiya already got me, the abolition of money just from once removed.

Rep: (38)
Hello everybody! I ordered and this miracle! Zhdunov ranks replenished! But soon, here a few days ago already!
Someone remarked about the steaks in the work plan and SIM cards stick to the compartment for UMI ZERO, who is tried in this devayse?

* Progex
Where write about Babe (sandwich + SIM card)? All topics on the UMI ZERO searched as I can not find ....... Throw pozhalusta link. If it is not difficult to save!

Post has been editedvalerios99 - 27.01.15, 04:09

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 23/02/20, 10:26