Xiaomi mini Protable wifi U disk version 8GB | [usbwifi] 8GB flash drive with WiFi hotspot function.

Rep: (38)
Xiaomi mini Protable wifi U disk version 8GB - Discussion
Xiaomi Portable USB Mini WiFi - Discussion

A photo:
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Description:
100% original Xiaomi WiFi U disk
Built-in 8GB U disk
Mini size, easy to carry
With free 1TB cloud disk
Specifications:
Brand Xiaomi
Material ABS
Color black
Wifi Compatibility IEEE 802.11 a / b / g / n wireless protocol
Capacity 8GB (NOTE: Capacity Not expandable)
Interface USB 2.0
Max download speed 150Mbps
Powered By USB
Size 1.73 in x 0.71 in x 33.07 in (4.4 cm x 1.8 cm x 84 cm)
Weight 0.21 oz (6 g)

The new gadget from Xiaomi,there is translated software.
There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the "Complaint" button under the messages to which you want to add links, or through QMS.

Post has been editedartem1701 - 23.06.16, 18:41

Rep: (114)
Noodle86 @ 06/28/2015, 08:32*
Such a whistle came.

Chip from the market?

Rep: (13)
A quick search on the Internet gavenext topicapparently yes, the same Ralink RT3070
I have a USB device \ VID_2717 & PID_4106 \ 1.0

Noodle86 @ 06/28/2015, 10:37*
A quick search on the Internet gave a neighboring topic, apparently yes, Ralink RT3070
I have a USB device \ VID_2717 & PID_4106 \ 1.0

You didn’t look there :)
that whistle with a chip ranking 7601. I had it.

you did not look there
that whistle with a chip ranking 7601. I had it.

I just wanted to say that my whistle on wifi shows USB \ VID_2717 & PID_4106 \ 1.0, but what kind of chip is it - I did not understand.

Today I received it :)
white color.

when you turn on the flash drive is immediately detected. It has a program for windows.
Bus 002 Device 005: ID 2717: 4106
Bus 002 Device 004: ID 8644: 8003
Bus 002 Device 003: ID 04b4: 6570 Cypress Semiconductor Corp.

Under ubuntu it did not work right away, although the Rlink driver is worth it. So here something else
I will understand - what kind of chip.

Added by

And yet this is a rally. under Windows was defined as "net 28X"
it turns out to whistle three devices
- Wi-Fi
- flash drive
- hub

Post has been editedyurivasilyev - 01.07.15, 17:46

like a flash drive - it works on computers. The video player and audio player do not understand it. They just don’t see.

Depends on what kind of player. I understand the digital receiver, but the tape recorder in the car - no

Rep: (0)
How to get 1 Tb?

Molok @ 07/23/2015, 17:27*
How to get 1 Tb?

Isn't it from the program that was on the flash drive?
I suspect that registration is necessary on the Xiaomi website.

Who received, please unsubscribe.

on the tenth Windows, the driver is not loaded automatically. Ralink driver fed - go.

Attached images
Attached Image

Brought an 8gb router model from China. Everything is installed on the computer, the Philips 42pft6309 TV sees the xiaomi network, connects. He asks to install a flash drive for recording in the TV, which is successfully done. But if you try to open a video file on the xiaomi network, an error message appears on the computer, and at the same time it throws out xiaomi wifi from the program. I tried to install drivers both Chinese from the router itself, and those in the header. Maybe someone has some thoughts on how to start watching TV files on a computer on a TV set. The router, in general, was bought for this purpose. Thanks in advance for your advice.

Rep: (1)
Ralink driver fed - go.

Link please?

Is this the access point? Does he not work for wifi? And then the laptop does not support N, but I would take such a reception.

Rep: (15)
Ralink driver fed - go.

You can also link to this driver, otherwise after installing the software from the drive, the device was not detected (win10 x64).

Who needs it, herelink
As well as a patched client in English. the languagetyts

Post has been edited0dmincheg - 05.12.15, 14:24

Rep: (106)
Can I configure the Ad Hoc channel (access points) on this unit? Or is there only the first channel in Xiaomi Wifi mini?

a whistle arrived, in Win7 x86 it is defined as a Generic USB hub, as there is no WiFi dongle.

Today came my whistle, the device was determined

Attached Image

the driver was no problem, tested through speedtest.net

Built-in WiFi laptop Intel (R) WiFi Link 5100 AGR module

Attached Image

Whistle Xiaomi mini portable U disc 8Gb

Attached Image

I liked the work, but it warms slightly ...

Posted on 12/15/2015, 16:26:

Today came my whistle, the device was determined

Attached Image

the driver was no problem, tested through speedtest.net

Built-in WiFi laptop Intel (R) WiFi Link 5100 AGR module

Attached Image

Whistle Xiaomi mini portable U disc 8Gb

Attached Image

I liked the work, but it warms slightly ...

there is nas QNAP TS-119 it is without wlan but with a usb port, the manufacturer recommends the following whistleshttps://www.qnap.com/i...hp?g_cat=12&II=73&hf=0
I have a xiaomi router and I want to buy a whistle from this topic ... do you think qnap eats it? what to put on this whistle so that acquaintance with nas passes automatically and painlessly ....?

Rep: (2)
I bought myself such a device for distributing Wi-Fi in the classroom. I have not yet tested at full load what I need, but it keeps 5 connected devices normally (it will be necessary to 20). There are some problems with drivers on Win10, but they are easily solved.
It works as a receiver and as a router.
But I ran into the following problem, it gets very hot during operation (more than 5 hours), and such heating led to cracks in the case :( This is very sad ... Did anyone have a similar problem?

If anyone needs it, I found in the vast network:

Russified software:

Drivers:
For Win10, oddly enough, on one computer came up from Win7 on another from Win8.1
Attached filedrivers.zip(11.08 MB)

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/21/19, 06:32