> Attention!

Creating topics in this section is not available. If you haven't found a discussion of your problem in this section, you can create a topic inmain section.

2 pagesV  < 1 2 »  

> Disable the “FIND MY IPHONE” on the activated phone | [AppleID] [iCloud]
Bravo_1
Message#1
28.12.14, 03:08
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 38
Check in: 15.09.09
Apple iPhone 6 Plus

��������� �FIND MY IPHONE� �� ������������� �������� download

Apple iPhone 5
Firmware: 7.1.2

Jailbreak: Yes
Jailbreak method:Pangu

Description of the problem:
You do everything at your own risk and risk, the topic is on idevice.eu.pn/find-iphone/
So, to begin with, we carry out a test on our normal device, on which we know the login and password of the account, then we disconnect it from someone else.
1 First, install the jailbreak with Pangu.

2 Once the jail is installed, download and install: IFILE, iCleaner and iFirewall IOS 7 from Cydia.

3 - Open the IFILE, go through the path var / keychains / and delete the keychain-2.db. This will delete all saved passwords!

4 -Reboot your iPhone with the home button and power.

5 Now open iFirewall, add a new rule for "Settings" and select "Deny all connections" in the menu. In the same application, add a new rule for the domain "com.apple.com", denying all connections to it, as well.

6 Open iCleaner, go to the first page and disable "iCloud Daemon". Reboot iPhone.

7 Let's go to settings, iCloud and “Find My iPhone” should now be turned off. Delete the account.

8- Go to iCleaner, turn on iCloud Daemon again, go to Cydia and delete iFirewall IOS 7. Restart the device.

9- Go to Settings and create a new account / or enter an existing one (not the one that was just deleted :)). This step can test your patience, as it will say that the server cannot establish a connection. Keep trying, it will work.

10- After registration, you will see that finding your iPhone on a new account is turned off. Turn it on and make sure that it remains active by closing the settings through multitasking applications and opening it again. Find my iPhone to be enabled.

- On the computer, go to www.icloud.com and find this device. After that, try to play the sound on it. If the phone goes off, select "Erase iPhone".

11- The erasure process will not be completed, since we have a hacked phone, wait until the status line erase reaches the end, we transfer the phone to DFU mode and restore it through Itunes. Now the phone will ask you to log in with the Apple ID from which you deleted it.
djstar567
Message#22
04.06.17, 21:10
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 4
Check in: 08.05.16
Apple iPhone 6

Here you write you need to dojailbreakthere is a programElcomsoft Phone BreakerI found the version6.45withkeytry through it first, the program is very good, I hacked about 20 phones through it. And whoever create a theme for this program and put it there. : blush:: D

Attached files

Attached fileElcomsoft Phone Breaker 6.45.rar(40.39 MB)
Vovochka-s2
Message#23
10.06.17, 15:41
Experienced
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 601
Check in: 05.06.09
Samsung Galaxy S8 Exynos

* djstar567,
On fresh firmware in the backup password in open form is no longer there. The maximum that you can pull this token, only the sense of it 0
djstar567
Message#24
15.06.17, 20:26
a guest
[offline]

Messages 4
Check in: 08.05.16
Apple iPhone 6

NOTI 10.3.1 cracked the password, of course, it does not always work out, but most of it turns out
sstudio
Message#25
27.12.17, 23:51
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 11
Check in: 09.09.08

And help me find Elcomsoft Phone Breaker 6.45 for Mac.
pustop
Message#26
10.01.18, 21:30
Local
[offline]

Messages 135
Check in: 07.03.10
Meizu M3 Note 3/32

I decided to share the experience of unlocking iphone 4s ios 9.3.5 The phone was activated but the password from icloud I didn’t know as the previous owner. I installed the jail phoenix and through ifile deleted the icloud data and entered with the new one that created on it. Checked through the site icloud.com for responsiveness tel. After that, I rolled back to ios 6.1.3 without shsh thinking there was no need for a password, but he requested ((further on icloud filed it was stolen (in the hope that prioritizes
on servers will be on my icloud) and then immediately from DFU I restore in tuna to 9.3.5. The phone was sewn and offered to configure as new without entering apple id))
SURV1V3
Message#27
13.01.18, 15:31
Local
[offline]

Messages 212
Check in: 02.08.14
Meizu M2 Mini

Help me to understand. There is an iPhone 4S, firmware 9.3.1
I got activated, but another iCloud account was entered. Google suggested that if you make a jailbreak, download iFile from Cydia and delete
/var/mobile/library/accounts/Accounts3.sqlite
/var/mobile/library/accounts/Accounts3.sqlite.shm
/var/mobile/library/accounts/Accounts3.sqlite.wal
/var/mobile/library/ConfigurationProfiles/ClientTruth.plist
/var/mobile/library/ConfigurationProfiles/CloudConfigurationDetails.plist

... then after rebooting, you can enter your aiklaud data and use the phone normally. I did everything according to the instructions, I entered my iCloud, there are no problems. But the question arose. Is it possible to upgrade to 9.3.5? After all, in theory, I deleted only local files, and the phone on the aiklaud servers is still tied to the old owner. Or I'm wrong? Thanks in advance for the answer!
resume_a
Message#28
17.02.18, 20:26
a guest
[offline]

Messages 1
Check in: 17.02.18

Friends tell me, after hacking (IOS7), can I jail or get a brick?
Fennikami
Message#29
23.06.18, 20:17
User
[offline]

Messages 60
Check in: 13.03.18

* pustop
Could you tell him in more detail how they did it?
I would be very grateful, because I’ll soon buy two iPhones (4 and 4s) for a penny, and 4c is activated (i.e.noton the lock screen), but with someone else's aiklaud (and most likely Find My iPhone), and it would be very interesting.
I read about Lost Mode somewhere, in the guides they write that after deleting sqlite files of accounts you need to bind your Apple ID, turn on lost mode, and after that you can reset / flash the phone.

Post has been editedFennikami - 23.06.18, 20:22
Fennikami
Message#30
26.06.18, 00:00
User
[offline]

Messages 60
Check in: 13.03.18

* SURV1V3,
SURV1V3 @ 01.13.18, 15:31*
Is it possible to upgrade to 9.3.5?

After updating via OTA (without a computer), and even more so from iOS 9 to iOS 9, Apple ID should not be asked, but I would not risk it.
SURV1V3 @ 01.13.18, 15:31*
After all, in theory, I deleted only local files, and the phone on the aiklaud servers is still tied to the old owner. Or I'm wrong? Thanks in advance for the answer!

Yes, but on the Internet, it skipped the info that people tied up their Apple ID, turned on the loss mode through an iPhone search, erased / flashed and after that the iPhone asked their account, not the old owners. Again - I would not risk it, but you can try, if not too bad to get a brick.
HyPe_k
Message#31
09.03.19, 09:43
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 13
Check in: 21.12.10
Apple iPhone 8

Colleagues, tell me, I understand correctly that let's say on ios 9.0.2 I basically can’t use the advice described above, because of the impossibility of jailing through pangu without disabling find my iphone?

Post has been editedHyPe_k - 09.03.19, 09:46
Reason for editing: correcting the error
ERAG101076
Message#32
15.03.19, 20:25
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 21
Check in: 30.05.17
Apple iPhone 6 Plus

Good evening!
I have an iPhone 6, bought by me, but my wife enjoys! The problem is that I wanted to change it to a more recent model.
and decided to throw off the factory settings, but apparently the function was turned on, find an iPhone!
My wife doesn’t know her password, although I successfully use my AI DI for purchases in the app store.
Tell me pzht, are there any options for getting out of this stalemate, for me, the situation?
Thank you, thankful in advance for the answers on the topic without spam!
ayayo
Message#33
18.03.19, 10:38
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 413
Check in: 20.09.13

* ERAG101076,
Well ... can recover the password by mail? Or maybe reset the aiklaud password?
ERAG101076
Message#34
19.03.19, 13:51
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 21
Check in: 30.05.17
Apple iPhone 6 Plus

Unfortunately, no one will even remember the aiklaud mail)))
Password reset if only through DFU or still have options?

2 pagesV  < 1 2 » 

mobile version    Now: 20.05.19, 10:33