> Attention!

Creating topics in this section is not available. If you haven't found a discussion of your problem in this section, you can create a topic inmain section.

2 pagesV  1 2 > »  

> Disable the “FIND MY IPHONE” on the activated phone | [AppleID] [iCloud]
Bravo_1
Message#1
28.12.14, 03:08
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 38
Check in: 15.09.09
Apple iPhone 6 Plus

��������� �FIND MY IPHONE� �� ������������� �������� download

Apple iPhone 5
Firmware: 7.1.2

Jailbreak: Yes
Jailbreak method:Pangu

Description of the problem:
You do everything at your own risk and risk, the topic is on idevice.eu.pn/find-iphone/
So, to begin with, we carry out a test on our normal device, on which we know the login and password of the account, then we disconnect it from someone else.
1 First, install the jailbreak with Pangu.

2 Once the jail is installed, download and install: IFILE, iCleaner and iFirewall IOS 7 from Cydia.

3 - Open the IFILE, go through the path var / keychains / and delete the keychain-2.db. This will delete all saved passwords!

4 -Reboot your iPhone with the home button and power.

5 Now open iFirewall, add a new rule for "Settings" and select "Deny all connections" in the menu. In the same application, add a new rule for the domain "com.apple.com", denying all connections to it, as well.

6 Open iCleaner, go to the first page and disable "iCloud Daemon". Reboot iPhone.

7 Let's go to settings, iCloud and “Find My iPhone” should now be turned off. Delete the account.

8- Go to iCleaner, turn on iCloud Daemon again, go to Cydia and delete iFirewall IOS 7. Restart the device.

9- Go to Settings and create a new account / or enter an existing one (not the one that was just deleted :)). This step can test your patience, as it will say that the server cannot establish a connection. Keep trying, it will work.

10- After registration, you will see that finding your iPhone on a new account is turned off. Turn it on and make sure that it remains active by closing the settings through multitasking applications and opening it again. Find my iPhone to be enabled.

- On the computer, go to www.icloud.com and find this device. After that, try to play the sound on it. If the phone goes off, select "Erase iPhone".

11- The erasure process will not be completed, since we have a hacked phone, wait until the status line erase reaches the end, we transfer the phone to DFU mode and restore it through Itunes. Now the phone will ask you to log in with the Apple ID from which you deleted it.
gotem_g
Message#2
16.01.15, 12:00
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 16
Check in: 09.09.12
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 GT-N7100

Has anyone already tried this method? I have activated 4s, but with FMI enabled on someone else's id, of course, there is no connection with the seller. Unsubscribe if anyone succeeds.
Gaudi
Message#3
16.01.15, 13:14
I'm Famous ™
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 2567
Check in: 05.02.12
Apple iPhone X

This is provided that the device is activated.

--------------------
I'm not the best in this world
but I don't think anyone is better than me.
/ José Mário Mourinho /

falcon.mk2
Message#4
17.01.15, 21:47
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 10
Check in: 01.09.14
Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7

If there is an option with a non-activated phone - I would gladly try it on 4S: D
For it is a brick

Post has been editedfalcon.mk2 - 17.01.15, 21:47
Di684
Message#5
18.01.15, 00:30
Local
[offline]

Messages 255
Check in: 11.05.12
Apple iPhone 7

I tried a little differently ... like no use ...
There was an iPhone, activated it by the minacris method (via a server)
I tied it to my account, and erased it.
and when activated, asked for the initial icloud. In the support they lowered, and they said like a glitch and I need another account ...
heh ... that's how I stayed with the brick

--------------------
Money, power, alcohol - this is a kind of "developers". They do not make a person worse or better, they manifest what is in a person.
flash200
Message#6
18.01.15, 09:57
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 11
Check in: 04.02.14
Nokia 6233

Hello. There is an iphone 4, I bought it with my hands, a box, everything coincides with the numbers, but of course they did not delete the account. The phone is activated, I can completely manipulate it, but is there a way to drop this password in order to untie it from the old account and link it to mine? ios 7.1.2. FMP enabled. Maybe there is a way? Jailbreak or something else? There is a mail address, can someone tell me how to crack a password? A lot of information shoveled, I ask for help. I am new to this field. Sorry if not in this topic wrote - could not find the right one.

Post has been editedflash200 - 18.01.15, 10:04
Sniper2010
Message#7
06.02.15, 18:50
Local
[offline]

Messages 228
Check in: 21.01.10
Motorola XPRT

I bought a CDMA device (4 Athos), in which the Aiklaud account was introduced. (Before the purchase, the seller warned, he wanted to buy it as a player).
I tried to reset.
After the reset, the old account will remain (and not the one you enter later), you can not try ... The phone has become blocked ... Only Find My iphone was turned on, I wanted to reset and after reset, we get a brick that does not work anymore (before and called and wrote)

--------------------
Htc Hurricane ->Htc Wing ->Htc Dream ->Motorola XPRT ->Motorola XT912
ver2hay1000
Message#8
26.02.15, 14:28
a guest
[offline]

Messages 9
Check in: 11.10.14
Apple iPhone 5

Explain in Russian. I have an Iphone 5 with FMI enabled, but activated, that is, I use it calmly, it turns out, if I make a jail from pangu Iphone will not request icloud data?

Post has been editedver2hay1000 - 26.02.15, 14:29
Bravo_1
Message#9
26.02.15, 15:44
Novice
[offline]

Messages 38
Check in: 15.09.09
Apple iPhone 6 Plus

We read the instructions to the end, a simple installation of the Jail will not solve the problem, it is just possible to update the phone and activate it. But I do everything according to the instructions, before starting the shutdown process, I recommend trying the other phone with the account from which you know the password, so if you don’t get a brick in the case of the cant.
ver2hay1000
Message#10
26.02.15, 15:45
a guest
[offline]

Messages 9
Apple iPhone 5

iFirewall IOS 7 can not find. it is not in cydia
ver2hay1000
Message#11
26.02.15, 16:39
a guest
[offline]

Messages 9
Apple iPhone 5

I got to the point - Open iCleaner, go to the first page and disable "iCloud Daemon". Reboot iPhone.
Where is Icloud Daemon, there is no such menu in this program
ver2hay1000
Message#12
26.02.15, 17:00
a guest
[offline]

Messages 9
Apple iPhone 5

I had to buy a firewall for 300 p. Further, as I understand it, you need to buy Icleaner Pro, so that the sub-item -Icloud Daemon appears. So I’ve got a question, maybe it’s a firewall for buying software?
ver2hay1000
Message#13
27.02.15, 01:01
a guest
[offline]

Messages 9
Apple iPhone 5

Well, I did the jail with FMI, but what's the use?!? Are there any rumbling The creator of the theme doesn’t stick to the campaign, he writes: "Reading the instructions to the end, simply installing the Jail will not solve the problem, just have the opportunity to update the phone and activate it."
1) Update? What is it like? I will start the update and will ask me for the icloud data of the past owner
2) Activate? Not understood. My phone was activated. On the non-activated, you will not install the jail. Krche, author of shkolota. Are there guys ok?
Any Arabs video is also magic on YouTube spread ... I do not believe them

Post has been editedver2hay1000 - 27.02.15, 01:04
lavaknab
Message#14
04.03.15, 09:31
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 409
Check in: 29.07.14
Apple iPhone 6

This is a method for complacency. Remove from the eyes of someone else uchetku !!! This way you do not untie the body from the account stored on the server. Read carefully!! When resetting or updating ==== BRICK (for very unintelligible)
carpedeim
Message#15
19.04.15, 14:12
User
[offline]

Messages 65
Check in: 30.01.13

Does anyone know if this method works on 8 firmware?
you need to cleanly remove the leak visually, it is clear that after the update will ask for the old acc.
sandu_inc
Message#16
20.04.15, 02:26
a guest
[offline]

Messages 6
Check in: 10.02.15
Apple iPod touch 4G

I tried on 5c 7.1, does not work after the restaurant requires the old Aidi
Item number 10 After registering, find your iPhone on the new account was turned on, not as described so that it will be turned off
escqqq
Message#17
20.04.15, 03:10
Novice
[offline]

Messages 41
Check in: 14.09.08

1.This instruction is complete breD
2. The account from the settings on 7.1.2 is deleted with the fingers on the phone - there is video on YouTube, all these manipulations with escape are perversion))
It is strange that the phone is generally turned on after installing such an amount of feces from sidium))
3. Do a full reset and restore from aytyuns is not necessary if you want to use the phone.
The question is how to remove the account on new firmware 8.x

Post has been editedescqqq - 20.04.15, 03:23
carpedeim
Message#18
28.04.15, 22:14
User
[offline]

Messages 65
Check in: 30.01.13

on 7 ke and so everyone knows
but on 8k jail is removed is a fact
need to know what to rule
Of course restore it is complete nonsense
RESPECT523
Message#19
30.06.15, 09:27
Novice
[offline]

Messages 38
Check in: 20.10.09

tell me, pliz ...
There is the name of the former owner, mail, icloud. how to disable find my iphone?
body 5s
Barracuda91
Message#20
18.07.15, 00:51
User
[offline]

Messages 51
Check in: 05.11.08

After resetting icloud without sidium, can you erase it and activate it again or just restart it?
redok2006
Message#21
01.07.16, 21:26
a guest
[offline]

Messages 2
Check in: 28.06.16

IPad 2, 7.1.2, activated. Fio, login is. The question is the same, is there a way to remove the FML for the future?

2 pagesV  1 2 > » 

mobile version    Now: 20.05.19, 10:33