Ainol Numy AX10T 3G - Talk | Tablet, 10 "

Rep: (56)
DiscussionAinol Numy AX10T 3G
PictureAinol Numy AX10T 3G
Discussion пїЅ
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.
Features Ainol AX10T 3G
  • Processor: ARM Cortex-A7 MediTek MT8312 (2 cores, 1.3 GHz)
  • Video accelerator: Mali-400 MP2
  • Operating system: Android 4.2.2
  • RAM: 1 GB (DDR3)
  • Built-in memory: 8GB
  • Camera: rear - is, 3 million pixels, the front - have, 2 million pixels..
  • Material: Metal
  • Screen size: 10.1 "
  • Screen Type: Capacitive
  • Multi-Touch: Yes
  • Resolution: 1024 * 600 IPS
  • Visible angle: 178 В°
  • Memory Card: Support TF (MicroSD) cards up to 32GB
  • 2 sim card slots
  • Motion Sensor: Yes
  • Bluetooth: Yes, Bluetooth v4.0
  • GPS: yes, with A-GPS support
  • FM tuner: yes
  • Video: WMV, MKV, MOV, MP4
  • Audio: AAC, WMA, WAV, OGG, FLAC, APE, MP3
  • Text: WORD, EXCEL, PDF, TXT, CHM, HTML
  • WIFI: have, Wi-Fi 802.11n
  • 3G: Yes
  • Login headphones: 3.5 mm
  • Battery: 5000 mAh
  • Language: Russian, English, German, Spanish ...
  • Size: 261.1 * 163.65 * 9.8mm
  • Weight: 580 g
  • Ports:
- connection to a computer via USB
- connect external USB devices
- audio / headphone output (3.5 mm)
Options - tablet, USB-cable, user manual
Description on the official site
Features Ainol Ax10T Quad Core
  • Processor: ARM Cortex-A7 MediTek MT8382 (2 cores, 1.3 GHz)
  • Operating system: Android 4.4.2
  • RAM: 1GB
  • 1 slot SIM card
  • Audio: AAC, WMA, WAV, FLAC, APE, MP3
  • Battery: 4000 mAh
  • Ports:
Useful
Differences between the two versions of the tablet
Visually identical. The quad-core model, one slot for a SIM card, not two. Android version - 4.4.2, not 4.2.2. Also in the new version of the battery is 4000mAh, 5000mAh instead.
Products webpage
Russian site says some turbidity in the description, interfering in a mess strange pictures, chips, video accelerators, etc. It is best to look at the description of the Chinese, everything is clear.Dual-core version, quad-core version.
Engineering menu
Method raskirpichivaniya Ainol AX10t 3G Quad-core MTK6582 (actual marking MTK8382 chip)
On the tablet itself is installed apps
Need Root. It is necessary to remove and /system/app/DMClient.apk /system/app/MediaUploader.apk

Firmware

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.
If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).

Post has been editedSergey_Ace - 13.10.16, 23:08
Reason for editing: NUMY_3G_AX10t-2014032425_by_AKuHAK_v2 - only for the dual-core version

Rep: (0)
veretragna @ 03.06.2015, 17:24*
I came across a fraudulent copy - there was a 6572 chip instead of 6582. MTK Droid Tools can detect it.

o.O
Thanks for warning! : Thank_you: And what can check modelku chip? Mob.Dyadya show? Prompt che plain. : Sveta:
MtkDroidTools or current?

* veretragna,
bli-and-and-and-n! Still I have a different chip - 6582. Dear veretragna, but you can in the instructions for housewives, "like a blind TWRP custom" tyknut nose - try to understand ...: blush:
thank you: thank_you:

Rep: (3)
* dbiryukoff, Detailed instructions are a few messages above: here - Ainol Numy AX10T 3G - Talk (Post veretragna # 40282644)
But you need to have the original rekaveri from the machine. For this purpose it is necessary to drain the firmware via the SP Flashtool and share it with the MTK Droid Tools. this guide is somewhere onsavagemessiahzine.com, I look for - share

Post has been editedveretragna - 04.06.15, 09:57

Rep: (1)
I bought this tablet in winter (2-core), all happy, only the screen-garbage. But here's what really hate there is a software hardwired into the firmware. It UTC, has the most extensive rights of use and he sets the application, such as downloaded and set Game center and Increase in no way removes antivirus, this software is seen as malicious, remove and after a reboot everything returns, frozen using Titanium, it's okay not to like just that this software is in the plate. It will only rewrite?

Rep: (1)
Ask firmware took a "cap" of the topic, there is a program and instruction, malicious applications is not observed yet satisfied.

Who solved the problem with poor sound in the headphones? Tried ViPER4Android, but felt a little better, I still have a tablet Ainol novo9 Spark, it sounds gorgeous.

Post has been editedm2015 - 12.08.15, 21:00

Share method raskirpichivaniya Ainol AX10t 3G Quad-core MTK6582 (actual marking MTK8382 chip).
Initially it dealt with the problem of constant errors on Google services.
Resetting to factory settings with a full wipe solved the problem for a long time - after you connect your Google account to PlayMarket and install different applications ( "Talking Tom", for example), all coming back.
To park was infused firmware in Firmware Upgrade mode with all the ticks.
Naturally, the output will get a brick - ruined home Preloader. The body did not react to the switch, or to connect to USB.
Thus, the sequence of actions:
0. The system should be the driver for flashing VCOM and ADB. I took in the cap threads on SP_Flash_ToolSP_Flash_Tool - MTK-based flash driver for smartphones
Ibid, and the program itself for the firmware.
1. desoldering negative battery cable from the motherboard (which is negative, because it is more convenient then quickly solder).
2. Run the program SP_FlashTool (v.5.15.1532). To be safe, the program ran from the root of drive C: \.
3. Select the original firmware (I took a cap next topicAinol Numy AX10 3G - Discussion). Take the one thatAX10T
4. The path to the firmware should not contain Cyrillic (I have removed and spaces).
5. We reserve included only tick "Preloader" and click Download.
6. TestPoint on this model is the button "Volume +". Hold the "Volume +", "ON" and insert the USB cable.
7. Testpoint only work when disconnected BATTERY!
8. Turn the volume on your computer to hear the audio connection via USB, while in Task Manager driver should appear and the abyss.
That is, if all the drivers are installed correctly.
9. Immediately, as soon as the red stripe DA loading, it is necessary to solder the negative lead on battery to the board
10. After a few seconds Prelaoder must successfully bound.
Possible mistakes:
1. If not all the drivers are installed, the red bar does not appear when you connect the USB cable to the tablet (in TestPoint mode).
2. If you do not have time to solder the battery, then there are 4001 Errors, 4032, etc. Then repeat with the claim 6.
Well, it all depends on what exactly was covered in tablet before its okirpichivaniya.
I was enough to flash the correct Preloader, and the firmware itself went without question.
All answers on installing drivers, the latest version SP_FlashTool programs, etc. They were found in topicSP_Flash_Tool - MTK-based flash driver for smartphones
Hopefully, someone will come in handy this text.

Post has been editedEnlightened grandfather - 08.09.15, 14:22
Reason for editing: In the header

Rep: (53)
It can be in the hat. Bit corrected description, on the Russian site a little inaccurate:
Features Ainol AX10T 3G
  • Processor: ARM Cortex-A7 MediTek MT8312 (2 cores, 1.3 GHz)
  • Operating system: Android 4.2.2
  • RAM: 1 GB (DDR3)
  • 2 sim card slots
  • Audio: AAC, WMA, WAV, OGG, FLAC, APE, MP3
  • Battery: 5000 mAh
  • Ports:
Features Ainol Ax10T Quad Core
  • Processor: ARM Cortex-A7 MediTek MT8382 (4 cores, 1.3 GHz)
  • Operating system: Android 4.4.2
  • RAM: 1GB
  • 1 slot SIM card
  • Audio: AAC, WMA, WAV, FLAC, APE, MP3
  • Battery: 4000 mAh
  • Ports:
Useful
Differences between the two versions of the tablet
Visually identical. The quad-core model, one slot for a SIM card, not two. Android version - 4.4.2, not 4.2.2. Also in the new version of the battery is 4000mAh, 5000mAh instead.
Products webpage
Russian site says some turbidity in the description, interfering in a mess strange pictures, chips, video accelerators, etc. It is best to look at the description of the Chinese, everything is clear.Dual-core version, quad-core version.
Engineering menu
Method raskirpichivaniya Ainol AX10t 3G Quad-core MTK6582 (actual marking MTK8382 chip)
On the tablet itself is installed apps
Need Root. It is necessary to remove and /system/app/DMClient.apk /system/app/MediaUploader.apk

Firmware

Post has been editedAKuHAK - 28.09.15, 17:07

Bit brushed firmware:
  • Only for dual-core version
  • remove junk apps, Google apps, voice and face recognition engine.
  • Updated busybox
  • I replaced Kinguser on Supersu.
  • I removed the embedded videos, wallpaper and part of the sounds.
  • Added all sorts of built-in usb driver on emulated cdrom.
  • Updated Market.
  • I made a re-initialization of memory :, increased rekaveri and bottles to 8MB, increased system partition to 1.5GB (I no longer need)
  • Put TWRP recovery 2.7 (in any case not delete a folder with TWRP internal memory)

Download (208,7Mb)
Installation throughSP Flash Tool ". Be sure to make a backup throughmtk droid tools. When you install an upgrade firmvare choose and mark all checkboxes. All the information in the internal memory will be gone. After installation, restore the bear through the MTK Droid tuls, or SIM cards will not work. After installing the upgrade offer Superpower - agree.

As a result, the size of the firmware - a measly 200 MB, the system spends 1% per day in sleep mode without simkarty (!). Later I will review.

Post has been editedAKuHAK - 30.09.15, 20:16
Reason for editing: updated link

People tell me how it is possible to increase the section on applications on two kernel version? Is there a ready rekoveri this tablet with tachem to deliver via mobile uncle? Perhaps there is one patch changing places sd card and internal memory and an increase in the section under the application really is not enough space, put Navitel and a pair of three applications and all (((90% of the memory is used. Using idly by Smart at the MTC so doing backup for him full I ran the patch with a rekaveri and restoring a backup and 32 gigabytes for applications and all turns to this animal has such a feature?

OLSH_ser @ 29.09.2015, 21:39*
how to increase application under section two nuclear version
If about re-initialization, then I do not know. Can download my firmware and flash the device, it gave me 1.5 GB for the system partition.
If the reflash reluctance, you can download the attached file, throw it in a folder with the replacement mtkdroidtulsami, run droidtuls and press delete china. Remove the order of 600 megabytes of system partition.

Attached files

Attached filefiles_for_delete.txt(9.04 KB)

Good day. Can you please tell how to flash the device, disconnect the battery if necessary? Flash like insertion of a cap (2 cores, 1.3 GHz)

* siava-83,
Enough to run fleshtul, download the firmware upgrade click firmvare, connect the tablet to a computer and reboot the device - flash goes automatically. From myself recommendmy firmware- it disables all advertising applications shlyuschie paid SMS, downloadable viruses and zhruschey battery so that the mother did not worry.

Be sure to make a backup before installing with different SIM cards will not work.

AKuHAK @ 27.09.2015, 22:28*
Put TWRP recovery 2.7 (in any case not delete a folder with TWRP internal memory)

you put rekoveri through tuuls? Tried to pull with your firmware and put it through a mobile Uncle Chet does not go, that is not so, tell me?
M
Check outForum Rules!
4.19. Forbidden abuse of quoting (overquoting, overquoting). It is not necessary to quote fully opponent posts - just select the main points and press the buttonPicture

Post has been editedEnlightened grandfather - 07.10.15, 09:25

* OLSH_ser,
In my firmware increased size rekaveri - by ordinary its firmware does not deliver. Plus an additional more need to copy the folder to the memory card otherwise rekaveri starts. In principle, I can put all of this a little later.

Post has been editedAKuHAK - 07.10.15, 10:03

Simply put separately thought rekoveri and out has to do with backups and firmware, so as not to bother with the droid tuls

Rep: (9)
Prompt, incorrectly shows the battery charge, how can I fix it? It comes to 27% and then just two minutes discharged to zero. dual-core version

Post has been editedkomisar - 10.10.15, 23:21

komisar @ 10.10.2015, 23:12*
Prompt, incorrectly shows the battery charge, how can I fix it? It comes to 27% and then just two minutes discharged to zero. dual-core version

Try to do a battery calibration, although I think it's a glitch firmware, I also garbage, up to 20% and then comes each sikundu percentage of on and off

OLSH_ser @ 11.10.2015, 10:31*
Try to do a battery calibration, although I think it's a glitch firmware, I also garbage, up to 20% and then comes each sikundu percentage of on and off

I am a year trying to find the answer - until dull. The matter is likely that we 5000mAh battery, and the firmware is tuned for 4000, but I'm not sure.

Rep: (9)
Method Self installing apps from the left caps did not help. Can someone differently cope with this problem, because I have no nerves are missing (((

* komisar
if the dual-core version of Trythis

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 29/07/20, 7:27