> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Ainol Numy AX10T 3G - Talk | Tablet, 10 "

Rep: (55)
DiscussionAinol Numy AX10T 3G
PictureAinol Numy AX10T 3G
Discussion пїЅ
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.
Features Ainol AX10T 3G
  • Processor: ARM Cortex-A7 MediTek MT8312 (2 cores, 1.3 GHz)
  • Video accelerator: Mali-400 MP2
  • Operating system: Android 4.2.2
  • RAM: 1 GB (DDR3)
  • Built-in memory: 8GB
  • Camera: rear - is, 3 million pixels, the front - have, 2 million pixels..
  • Material: Metal
  • Screen size: 10.1 "
  • Screen Type: Capacitive
  • Multi-Touch: Yes
  • Resolution: 1024 * 600 IPS
  • Visible angle: 178 В°
  • Memory Card: Support TF (MicroSD) cards up to 32GB
  • 2 sim card slots
  • Motion Sensor: Yes
  • Bluetooth: Yes, Bluetooth v4.0
  • GPS: yes, with A-GPS support
  • FM tuner: yes
  • Video: WMV, MKV, MOV, MP4
  • Audio: AAC, WMA, WAV, OGG, FLAC, APE, MP3
  • Text: WORD, EXCEL, PDF, TXT, CHM, HTML
  • WIFI: have, Wi-Fi 802.11n
  • 3G: Yes
  • Login headphones: 3.5 mm
  • Battery: 5000 mAh
  • Language: Russian, English, German, Spanish ...
  • Size: 261.1 * 163.65 * 9.8mm
  • Weight: 580 g
  • Ports:
- connection to a computer via USB
- connect external USB devices
- audio / headphone output (3.5 mm)
Options - tablet, USB-cable, user manual
Description on the official site
Features Ainol Ax10T Quad Core
  • Processor: ARM Cortex-A7 MediTek MT8382 (2 cores, 1.3 GHz)
  • Video accelerator: Mali-400 MP2
  • Operating system: Android 4.4.2
  • RAM: 1GB
  • Built-in memory: 8GB
  • Camera: rear - is, 3 million pixels, the front - have, 2 million pixels..
  • Material: Metal
  • Screen size: 10.1 "
  • Screen Type: Capacitive
  • Multi-Touch: Yes
  • Resolution: 1024 * 600 IPS
  • Visible angle: 178 В°
  • Memory Card: Support TF (MicroSD) cards up to 32GB
  • 1 slot SIM card
  • Motion Sensor: Yes
  • Bluetooth: Yes, Bluetooth v4.0
  • GPS: yes, with A-GPS support
  • FM tuner: yes
  • Video: WMV, MKV, MOV, MP4
  • Audio: AAC, WMA, WAV, FLAC, APE, MP3
  • Text: WORD, EXCEL, PDF, TXT, CHM, HTML
  • WIFI: have, Wi-Fi 802.11n
  • 3G: Yes
  • Login headphones: 3.5 mm
  • Battery: 4000 mAh
  • Language: Russian, English, German, Spanish ...
  • Size: 261.1 * 163.65 * 9.8mm
  • Weight: 580 g
  • Ports:
- connection to a computer via USB
- connect external USB devices
- audio / headphone output (3.5 mm)
Options - tablet, USB-cable, user manual
Description on the official site
Useful
Differences between the two versions of the tablet
Visually identical. The quad-core model, one slot for a SIM card, not two. Android version - 4.4.2, not 4.2.2. Also in the new version of the battery is 4000mAh, 5000mAh instead.
Products webpage
Russian site says some turbidity in the description, interfering in a mess strange pictures, chips, video accelerators, etc. It is best to look at the description of the Chinese, everything is clear.Dual-core version, quad-core version.
Engineering menu
Method raskirpichivaniya Ainol AX10t 3G Quad-core MTK6582 (actual marking MTK8382 chip)
On the tablet itself is installed apps
Need Root. It is necessary to remove and /system/app/DMClient.apk /system/app/MediaUploader.apk

Firmware

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.
If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).

Post has been editedSergey_Ace - 13.10.16, 23:08
Reason for editing: NUMY_3G_AX10t-2014032425_by_AKuHAK_v2 - only for the dual-core version

Rep: (3)
Hello) bought ainol ax10t. Now the question: how to increase the volume of the speaker or headphones, and then it too much quiet.
Ruth put (using framaroot), there are all sorts speaker boost and the like do not help.
in ainol nova 7 branch has been described by way of about editing config.xml of misc folder, but our tablet in the folder of the file no. what can advise?

Rep: (1048)
M
The topic has been moved to subsection “Ainol�
Since your device is not yet in the databaseDevdb , you can not add it to the description and select in the profile.
You need to fill out an application for adding a device to the database at this address:http: //savagemessiahzine.com/ devdb / pad / new / .

Rep: (1)
Nifiga not understand this AH10T. The site ainol.ru shown the following characteristics: a processor 8312 2-core and video accelerator PowerVR SGX544, a Chinesehttp://ainol.com/plugi...ion=info&productid=102Set 4-core 8382 and Mali400MP2, plus the difference in versions of Android (4.2 on the Russian anti-4.4.2 in Chinese). To everything in the video review on ainol.ru tablet (which is in the header) in antutu clearly shows that the processor is identified as MT8382. Where to look for the truth? Who has a device on your hands? I ordered a present for his wife to NY, and get Play around.

* drozd153,
Do not confuse AH10T (2-core screen and worse) and AH10 (4-core)

I do not get them mixed up, it is about AH10T. Today I received and held, potestit. According to information in the AnTuTu CPU MT8382, and in most tablet menu - MT8312. Confusion has just begun ... The screen is absolutely not IPS, conventional TN-matrix claimed in the corners 178 'is not in sight. The build quality and design for 5 +, which can not but rejoice. In general, filling it is quite happy, but the screen and a little retarded sensor spoil the impression ... But the budget even in Africa budget for the money (given 7000 against 7,500 at the office. Site, complete deshovenky cover notebook charger 1A and otg-cable) completely. A get used to screen ;-)

* drozd153,
he ordered to the office site, as Ali and ebee prices have risen dramatically. and where you have booked for 7000, together with carrying case and charging?
I set (I repeat to the office site) box, tablet and cable - cost 7,500 yet they offer charge for 300 rubles, but there amps output in the region of 0.8 A, so that our plate, we will charge 5/0, 8 = about 6.5 hours. I oneplus one and there amers output 2.2. so I use vanplyusovskoy charging.

Posted 01/03/2015, 9:49:

to root on our device is very simple: download the framaroot program (by searching here is easy to find) the latest version. install and do as described in a branch about framaroot.
I got root access on the third line in the program.
this method is checked by 2 of our tablets.
Add to the cap.

Post has been editedriffer - 03.01.15, 09:50

I ordered with aliexpress for 4300 rubles + the original book cover about 600 rubles. He gives the child a tablet. Root was right (framaroot), Android 4.2. No new firmware. Screen - complete bullshit, but for the money will go. Sensor, speed and build quality at 5+

Rep: (5)
Good afternoon soforumchane. Such a big request to you, could put screens or video and procedure for inclusion on the tablet 3g. The situation is this, the mother bought the tablet, she bought a sim card, internet and bought a package no one can customize it to the farm, and I can not remotely explain to her. If there are good people, please. Really needed. With me the pros.

Rep: (0)
what videos he produces half of the film shows a half there, although the format is the same for all

zergey31 @ 28.03.2015, 01:49*
what videos he produces half of the film shows a half there, although the format is the same for all

I'm OK
still plays

I Avi and ITC and MP4 and MPEG, only 2 of the 5 shows nothing understand

someone tell me? I downloaded the latest firmware and off.sayta proshil.teper-brick does not turn on at all (tried in different ways), in a computer course not opredelyaetsya.kak restore? other ainoly restored-but about this no information.

My Ainola for nearly a year. He worked as a rover.
But yesterday defused it to zero, put it on charge and this morning could not turn on. It does not react to the cable, while the worker.
http://ainol.ru/index....ticle&id=59&Itemid=234did not help.
Maybe flash?

Someone tell me the entrance to the engineering menu?

If anyone needs
* # * # 35465 # * # * - Hardware Cheak Colorful Checker
* # * # 29305652 # * # * - Engineering menu

Post has been editedEnlightened grandfather - 17.05.15, 14:22
Reason for editing: In the header

Hello.
There is a problem with the data to share. I came animal - Ainol AX10T. Iron - MTK 6582 (4 core), Mali 400MP2.
System - Android 4.4.2 (Kitkata).

Rutirovat I want and not get anything.

Framarut, kingrut Biden Ruth, in general - full list rutovschikov tried, does not help.
MTK Droid Tools rutovat can not - SU available.
I tried to look for CWM, TWRP, to out of rekaveri pour zip with super-users - ready for this tablet is not present.

Tried to collect CWM using the MTK Droid Tools, fed him fused firmware in ROM_ format - writes "No find Kernel GZ & No Split Boot Image". Obviously, MTK Droid Tools understands boot.img, recovery.img Kitkata.

I tried to collect TWRP utility Easy Magic TWRP. Does not work, it requires a connected tablet and necessarily require Root rights, without them blankly out and send to Google. The only time somehow came to collect the same TWRP (seems to be due to an error in the program, she did not send me to google, and allowed to continue the process), assembled, filled rekaveri fleshtulom, launched. It would seem - all the rules, it should work. And no, because of an error in the choice of screen resolution in the assembly of the installation zip button fell out of the screen and can not be pressed. Try to collect in Easy Magic TWRP re - program swears, "No Root rights, first get Route" and send to Google.

Share information, as this business can win! If there is a method rutovat machine somehow easier, it is ideal.
If you know how to circumvent the automatic Easy Magic TWRP TWRP and assemble by hand - too perfect!
If there is a method to feed unpacked Recovery in MTK Droid Tools to gather and have a CWM - all great!
Available there boot.img, recovery.img in its original form and is already divided into separate files kernel.gz and so on.

Update - by hook or by crook TWRP rebuilt manually, while he was at work. How well put together - I do not know. I get home - and otraportuet check on the results.

Post has been editedveretragna - 20.05.15, 17:24

Reports.
It was possible to make a normal rekaveri based on Easy Magic TWRP. It turned out very simple - Easy Magic TWRP decompresses all the necessary files to a temporary directory in the Temp folder, what you can use and get them out into the light.
Remark: This unit has a file recovery UBIFS system, so MTK Droid Tools understood image format and could not divide the image to embed CWM. Easy Magic TWRP UBIFS understand and easy unpacking.

Briefly about the main thing.
There are Easy Magic TWRP a tool like Unpack / Repack recovery. He understands UBIFS and can easily be divided into its constituent recovery files, and then back to collect.

Our task:
1) split image (eventually get kernel file and folder rmdisk);
2) to replace the contents of folders on rmdisk contents extracted from TWRP archives on this below;
3) choose the screen resolution for the TWRP;
4) back pack.

Now in more detail.
Using commands Unpack unpack recovery. That will have a kernel file and folder rmdisk.
Delete the entire contents of the folder rmdisk unpacked recovery, itself an empty folder reserve.
Run Easy Magic TWRP and go to the TEMP foldersystems . There should appear TWRP folder.
We are looking inside a folder archivetwrp.7z , Copy it to a safe place and unpack.
Inside - the files and folders they need to cram into the previously mentioned folder rmdisk.
After that, go to the folderrmdisk \ gui , Select the native resolution of the screen, enter the required folder and move the entire contents of this folder into the directory rmdisk \ res (Must be 2 landscape.xml file names, ui.xml and 2 folders).
Here it is necessary to look carefully - do not mix portrait and landscape orientation in landscape orientation have a file landscape.xml, portrait - portrait.xml. Tablet is better to choose a landscape.

After that, the entire folder gui with extra screen resolution can be removed.
Now, in general, all is simple - using the same Easy Magic TWRP pack all files back into the recovery Repack team.

I should get the files a bit smaller than the original. It can be easy to fill fleshtulom, everything will work. If the file size to get more - then trouble. Be sure to remove the folderrmdisk \ gui .

* veretragna,
At last! Buddy, share custom rekaveri format * .img for installation out of Mob.Dyadi! : Sveta:
With me -: thank_you:!
Rutiroval animal of SW method. JAVUM (see.VRoot)

* dbiryukoff, First make sure that your animal is worth the same hardware that I have. I came across a fraudulent copy - there was a 6572 chip instead of 6582. MTK Droid Tools can detect it. If pour rekaveri from 6572 to the machine with a chip 6582, can okirpichit device. And - of course, I will share: https: //drive.google.c...wxM0k/view usp = sharing?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 07/07/20, 23:51