> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Nokia X2 Dual Sim - Games & Apps | Discussion, launch and support the launch.

Rep: (60)
Description | Nokia X2 DS Owners Club пїЅ | Discussion пїЅ | games and apps пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ | Firmware development пїЅ
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GAMES
APPLICATIONS

Attached Image

Android 4.3 JB Nokia X software platform 2.1 Android 4.4 KK CyanogenMod 11 Android 5.1 LP CyanogenMod 12.1

Post has been editednokiaX2man - 06.01.17, 19:55
Reason for editing: updating the list

Rep: (2297)
M

Rep: (10)
Super! Thanks for creating this theme:) In races you can: real racing 3, asphalt 8. In action: modern combat 5 (on standard settings, graph-flies) modern combat 4, WoT Blitz. Arcade: plans with zombies 1,2. Puzzles: tentacle wars, cut the rope 1,2.

* NOKIAXXX2, Describe each game on what settings it goes.

There is almost all on the middle. In addition to the MK4-it seems to be at low

You can also create puzzles in games. There 2048. And another smash hit is a time-killer. :)

* NOKIAXXX2,
Do not forget, you need only those games - which run and work on the Nokia X2. And about the search for games and applications onsavagemessiahzine.comI myself know.

Post has been editednokiaX2man - 27.12.14, 15:01

* nokiaX2man
Sorry, forgot. The Ingress works without lags.

* NOKIAXXX2, Write in the form that is in the cap.
* NOKIAXXX2,
Read the "Sample Code"

Post has been editednokiaX2man - 27.12.14, 16:24

Ingress-an augmented reality game from Niantic in which you have to grind your feet.
Screenshots of the game.
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedNOKIAXXX2 - 27.12.14, 16:59

Rep: (42)
Add:

Puzzles: The room, The room two, Lost twins, Monument valley, Blueprint 3d.
Race: Real drift.
Simulators: MONZO.
Strategies :Hitman go.
Arcade: Frederic Resurrection of Music.

I can’t write under the form in the cap, because I don’t have a phone on my hands, because of his departure to SC.

Post has been editedalldienick - 27.12.14, 19:03

Real drift

And the real drift really works? And then it did not work for me. Now the memory swapped in another way can go: D

Rep: (42)
NOKIAXXX2 @ 12/28/2014 04:22*
But does real drift really work?

He really worked for me and was updated through the market

Rep: (711)
Has anyone tried the cod: strike team work?! Is the plot graph better than in mc?

* nokiaX2man
Tomorrow I’ll get a little list of how much I scored.

Y-bee @ 12/29/2014, 9:20 PM*
cod: strike team

With crutches it does not start. Now I have changed the memory in another way (yours). Today I will put it. And so this is an excellent tactical shooter with a first-person view, with decent graphics =)

Posted 12/29/2014 23:10:

* Ozzybuckle
Ozzy, modernist battalion 3 works-checked yesterday. Unimpressive = (

Rep: (711)
* NOKIAXXX2, thanks If you start let me know ok?! on account of ms is just a shooting gallery) opponents neochen just one the same movement at all, and grafon super geymloft always makes high-quality graphics and plot physics dynamics 0 ms3tak currently MC4 also 5 also standards but again the story no interesting jobs GTA vaysiti with pC ito better)) shooters like Vatle, code, everything is interesting and it on the phone to try to torrentte wanted to download and this Torreta dead which is a download cache from the browser uncomfortable 1GB sometimes network loses and have to re-download

Rep: (3)
SOULCALIBUR
Fighting
Screenshot
There is no possibility to post screenshots

Settings
the game has no graphics settings
Screenshot
There is no possibility to post screenshots

version of the game being tested - 1.0.13
When starting, it swears at the lack of support for Google Play services, but the game itself works fine without them. Brakes are not marked.
Well, I think the game itself is not required to represent anyone.

Post has been editedDairanath - 30.12.14, 14:01

uncomfortable 1 GB sometimes the network loses and will have to download again

Download using UC Browser, it automatically resumes downloading after a crash.

Post has been editednokiaX2man - 31.12.14, 00:22

In the multimedia category a small spelling error. Total Commander also works well. ZY-Offtop-please go to QMS.

Rep: (6)
All happy! Such a question: I want to install the game with a big cache to cache read from the memory card, but I do not see cheto doganyayu or HZ, but does not work :-( I try to use the Directory Bind- not work, and also tried GScript but SManager mozk boiled with them. Help advice, write in detail, step by step if possible, I want to install Need for Speed. wanted to swap the internal and external memory, such as happened, but ..... card was empty even when connected to a computer everything is in place shorter back into place

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 15/12/19, 17:55