Chuwi VX8 3G - Discussion | [tabletpc] Windows 8.1 | 8 '' | Intel Z3735F | 2GB RAM | OTG / GPS

Rep: (9)
Chuwi VX8 3G Discussion пїЅ | Description
Windows 8.1 | 8 "| Intel Z3735F | 2Gb RAM | 32 GB ROM | OTG / GPS / 3G
Windows 8-8.1 пїЅ | Windows 10 пїЅ | Windows RT and software пїЅ | Games for tablets on Intel Bay Trail пїЅ | Windows 7 пїЅ | Ubuntu linux пїЅ | Change the operating system пїЅ | Search programs пїЅ | Antivirus пїЅ | Ambulance laptop owners пїЅ | IT smoker пїЅ | Operating systems and software

Attached Image

Specifications
Model
Chuwi VX8 (3g super deluxe version)
Colour
The black
Screen size
8 inch IPS capacitive touch screen
Screen
Capacitive Touch Screen, Multi Touch Support
Resolution
1280*800
OS
Windows 8
CPU
Intel Z3735F quad-core processor
Processor speed
Max 1.83 GHz
Random access memory
2 GB
Memory
32 GB
Advanced Momery
Support TF card expanded to 32 GB Max. (not included)
Bluetooth
Yes
Wi-Fi
Yes
Cameras
1 * Front camera: 2.0MP
1 * Rear camera: 5.0MP
Battery
5000 mAh (built-in, not removable)
Ports
TF card slot
Headphone jack
Micro usb connector
Tongue
Multi-language support
Other features
Calculators, alarm clock, calendar, voice recorder, gravity sensor, etc.
Format support (Some formats may need to install third-party software)
Audio: MP3 / WMA / APE / FLAC / WAV / OGG, etc.
Video: RM / RMVB / AVI / WMV / DAT / MPEG / MP4, etc.
Image: JPEG / BMP / PNG / GIF, etc.
Weight
0.8 kg
Dimensions
213.9 * 124.7 * 7.9 mm
Reviews and other usefulness
Dual Boot firmware manual
Detailed review from chindiasov -tyk

A photo
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Post has been editedShoore - 08.04.16, 16:01
Reason for editing: removed referral link to unpack

Rep: (8)
Hello. Began to breathe very quickly battery. Do not tell me where you can order her or her analogs, then to replace yourself?

Rep: (0)
I have the same thing after updating dozens (

Rep: (11)
Well, guys, then this is a software problem ... there’s no reason for batara - look for a sore that is eating a battery

Can anyone help? I decided to install the second Android system without reading anything. As a result, now I have a tablet without Windows and with a non-working android. What to do now, so as not to finally turn it into a brick and return the Windows? Well, and still I would like to install this android second system.

Firmware when hanging at 11 percent (maybe someone else needs it) (screen: CLAA080WQ02XG)

1.Proble dual bios (in my case x32)

Method number 2

2. Select SCU / advanced / default Android download.

3. Restart to Android - blank screen - turn off.

3a.Before the Android firmware, you need to deploy the macri-image 6C4FAB1329A05CDA-00-00.mrimg (this is an image from Vi8, the touch does not work, the modem and the screen are turned over), without this, the second part of the firmware may not go after 11% (starting from item 4 ).

3b. After that, using ADBRUN (fastboot), we flash boot.img and system.img usingp.5 ! Ie, when ADBRUN writes "waiting for the device" - we perform step 5. With this firmware, 4GB is allocated for HOME, the rest of the disk is 22GB, and we install Windows there.

(this was the final way I asked)
further 1 way

OPTIONAL:
4. We start according to the instruction of the ITF, we translate the tablet in the DNH mode - there is a firmware up to 11%. After that, the tablet itself exits the DNH mode and is included in the UEFI. (After that, with a standard entry into the DNH, we have an unidentified device). The ITF’s timeout is 180 something, so we’ll quickly make the next point.

5. Turn off the tablet by long pressing the ON button (10 seconds), then hold down (-) the volume and ON. The tablet enters the mode of choice between systems. Loudness select ANDROID, press ON. The tablet will load into the DROIDBUT mode (like so called) and the download will go on !!! It lasts about 30 minutes. During this time, the tablet falls asleep several times and wakes up, the hard disk operation indicator flashes on the computer.

5a. My status stopped at 94% with errors in the ITF (system), but the firmware continued (the tablet goes to sleep and wakes up several times, the hard drive indicator flashes on the computer). After the end of the firmware, the hard drive indicator stops flashing, the tablet falls asleep, does not respond to pressing. After a few minutes of waiting (just in case), turn off with a long press.

6. After the firmware (starting from item 4), the ANDROID does not load. This is not surprising, since EFI only has bootx64.efi. I did not bother, through macrium I restored only the ESP partition from the image (section 3a) and received the ANDROID worker.

6a. With this firmware (starting from step 4), the rest of the disk (26GB) is given to HOME. To reduce edit partition.tbl.

Post has been editedHzman - 01.02.18, 16:32

Rep: (7)
The tablet came to me for slaughter - in the car.
Put DualOS with Android 4.4.4.
The question is "from whom" to take fresh Androids? Which tablet branch is fully compatible?
There are custom firmware for Vi8, but it does not have GPS - will it work. There is for Onda v891w, but there the resolution is greater than ours - will it "turn on".
In principle, I can experiment - I will reload from DualOS of this topic, but I would like to guess right away.

Unfortunately, 8 '' + Intel + GPS + GPRS is no longer done. I myself sit on the Colorfly with a cracked screen.

Buy the back cover in good condition, Moscow

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 06/27/19 10:00