Chuwi VX8 3G - Discussion | [tabletpc] Windows 8.1 | 8 '' | Intel Z3735F | 2GB RAM | OTG / GPS

Rep: (9)
Chuwi VX8 3G Discussion пїЅ | Description
Windows 8.1 | 8 "| Intel Z3735F | 2Gb RAM | 32 GB ROM | OTG / GPS / 3G
Windows 8-8.1 пїЅ | Windows 10 пїЅ | Windows RT and software пїЅ | Games for tablets on Intel Bay Trail пїЅ | Windows 7 пїЅ | Ubuntu linux пїЅ | Change the operating system пїЅ | Search programs пїЅ | Antivirus пїЅ | Ambulance laptop owners пїЅ | IT smoker пїЅ | Operating systems and software

Attached Image

Specifications
Model
Chuwi VX8 (3g super deluxe version)
Colour
The black
Screen size
8 inch IPS capacitive touch screen
Screen
Capacitive Touch Screen, Multi Touch Support
Resolution
1280*800
OS
Windows 8
CPU
Intel Z3735F quad-core processor
Processor speed
Max 1.83 GHz
Random access memory
2 GB
Memory
32 GB
Advanced Momery
Support TF card expanded to 32 GB Max. (not included)
Bluetooth
Yes
Wi-Fi
Yes
Cameras
1 * Front camera: 2.0MP
1 * Rear camera: 5.0MP
Battery
5000 mAh (built-in, not removable)
Ports
TF card slot
Headphone jack
Micro usb connector
Tongue
Multi-language support
Other features
Calculators, alarm clock, calendar, voice recorder, gravity sensor, etc.
Format support (Some formats may need to install third-party software)
Audio: MP3 / WMA / APE / FLAC / WAV / OGG, etc.
Video: RM / RMVB / AVI / WMV / DAT / MPEG / MP4, etc.
Image: JPEG / BMP / PNG / GIF, etc.
Weight
0.8 kg
Dimensions
213.9 * 124.7 * 7.9 mm
Reviews and other usefulness
Dual Boot firmware manual
Detailed review from chindiasov -tyk

A photo
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Post has been editedShoore - 08.04.16, 16:01
Reason for editing: removed referral link to unpack

This tablet came today, I saw the video unpacking and the review is not big.
Already there is a cant, the body of the curve, seen in the photo :)

Post has been editedulklad - 26.12.14, 00:21

There is already a joint, a curve body,

the same cant, this is probably the specification of a new business edition :)

Rep: (11)
Happy New Year! On Monday I got a little chick. The case seems to be straight, there are no complaints about the build quality.

Rep: (1)
and looks good, and worked.
but suddenly (!) it stopped loading. This happened after an accidental shutdown -Shutdown from the shutdown menu.
Now, when you try to turn on the logo, it disappears in 5 seconds - the screen glows a little, in a minute it goes out and you can start over.
Are there any solutions for the recovery - emergency loading of Windows, reinstallation? at least something.
about androids a lot of information about tablet Windows - did not find :(

* bronetemkin I had this on the second morning of use. Before that, the Windows pumped up a bunch of updates and went down to the night by a low battery charge. In the morning after charging manifestations like yours - a logo and a dark backlit screen for five minutes. I tried to turn on with the volume and power buttons pressed simultaneously, then I connected it to the keyboard and began to randomly jab at the appearance of the logo on escape, f2, del, etc. In the end, the screen appeared "do not turn off the device, an update is in progress" and the Windows booted up after a while. After that, several times the tablet did a full shutdown-on and the situation has not yet repeated.

Rep: (0)
I ordered today a dude for 8.1, but without 3G.

Fandrey21 @ 01/06/2015, 00:24*
I ordered today a dude for 8.1, but without 3G.

With gig opera and on android?

I recently received a black 2 GB / 32 GB version of the Business Edition. No complaints about body curvature, etc. I don’t have yet, but something is plagued by doubts about the presence of an IPS screen in it: on all devices with IPS I have (Nexus 7 2012 and 2013, LG G3, laptop), the screen in the off state is almost black, and This tablet, he frankly gray.

Post has been editedvagros - 08.01.15, 13:59
Reason for editing: ochepyatki

* ulklad most likely the conversation is about vi8. Characteristics, as in vx8 2/32, but without 3g, on the case there is a hardware button for windows. Price around 100

UngernKuka @ 01/08/2015, 14:14*
most likely the conversation is about vi8. Characteristics, as well as at vx8 2/32, but without 3g

Here I am about that, I did not see vx8 without 3G on Windows

No complaints about body curvature, etc. I don’t have yet, but something is plagued by doubts about the presence of an IPS screen in it: on all devices with IPS I have (Nexus 7 2012 and 2013, LG G3, laptop), the screen in the off state is almost black, and This tablet, he frankly gray.

The laptop does not have a wheelbarrow, but in the other OGS devices (the airless layer between the screen and the touch screen) is not in our system, so this effect is obtained. Most disappointed.

ulklad ,

I doubt that the presence of additional glass in the screen led to the fact that it turned black out of black. I compared the screen of the tablet with the screen of a smartphone released in 2011, when they did not hear about OGS: the screen is black on a smartphone and gray on a tablet. But the black color was originally a “business card” of IPS LCD screens.

* vagros,
Not glasses but glue, laptops have a frosted and glossy screen, as well as on screens of mobile devices, many have disassembled devices for work and screens with a "frosted" coating are almost gone, mostly gloss everywhere that is not so visually distinguished through the touch. but here we are pleased with this good, most likely they decided to save a little :)

* ulklad

Maybe we are talking about different tablets, but a simple test with a candle / lighter whose flame is reflected in the screen of my tablet (if you look at it at an angle) shows that the glass in the screen is one, which means that in version 2/32 GB the screen is made according to the technology One Glass Solution (OGS). This, by the way, is confirmed in the neighboringforum thread

Is there a GPS in this tablet?

Can anyone post a screen for a device manager?

* Enjoy_Your_Mom,

Hold on:

Attached Image

I join the question. More precisely, I want to reformulate it a little. I suspect that there is still GPS in it, but with what software it can be used on Windows - it is not clear. Who will advise what?

Rep: (120)
* downing And what to suspect, there is a GPS in it. But I haven’t found the software for normal windows. There is a manual for launching Navitel in the emulator Solving the problem with GPS on tablets running Windows 8 (Post # 31958042)
I did not try it myself, I do not have time. In general, dig this topic, maybe there is something worthwhile. Also there is this topic.GNSS Data Interface - Ensuring the health of "traditional" navigation software in Windows 7/8
If you succeed, please report here. Thank. Good luck

/ upd found the navigator 7 roads. I do not know how he will try
there are 7 roadshttp://ru.navikey.org/download.html
cards herehttp://www.megamaps.org/?a=l

Post has been editedTop__Secret - 12.01.15, 02:40

Rep: (120)
It turned out with GPS. Did this:
1) install and configure tibboGNSS Data Interface - Ensuring the health of "traditional" navigation software in Windows 7/8 (Post # 23854513)
2) Install GNSS Data Interface (from the same place), indicated 2nd port
3) Installed 7 roads (Navikey), downloaded maps. Links above.
4) In the settings of 7 roads in the navigation section, clicked "Autotune" (like so called)
A few minutes later there were satellites, this location can be viewed in the GNSS Data Interface

Maps and navigation of course compared to Navitel "no ice"

If anyone tries to run Navitel in the emulator at the link above, I will be grateful

Post has been editedTop__Secret - 13.01.15, 00:15

Try once moreIGO for PCWinCE had a great program.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 06/27/19 10:35