Photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Photo "viscera"

Problems and solutions
1. Radio stutters
Decision Put the manufacturer's v.1.1 firmware or custom from Serenki with Root rights
2. Badly catches / does not catch satellites at all during navigation
Decision Check the connection of the GPS antenna and bring the receiver closer to the "open space", the desired installation location is under the windshield (near the rear-view mirror or under the windshield panel)
3. Doesn't suck in a DVD
Decision Remove the 2 shipping bolts on the top of the device (not on the front side, but on the metal case on the top)
4. It does not turn on (the backlight of the buttons is on, but the screen does not respond)
Decision To reset the settings (in the upper right corner a small dot) —to press a needle or something thin (it is also approved with an awl).
5. How to get root rights?
Decision All programs known to humanity at the moment have been tested and there is no result. Many programs after the application say that there is a ROOT, but it turns out that it does not exist! The only way out at the moment is to sew custom firmware from Serenki with built-in ROOT!
6. Problems with the loss of license on Navitel
Decision Before flashing, you need to write down your key for Navitel and register it on the program website. Details .
7. Lacky Patcher or other software does not see ROOT rights
Decision Unfortunately, it has not yet been possible to achieve an “absolute” ROOT, but work is underway to solve this problem. All questions can be addressed in QMS Serenki because he is the main romodel ....
8. Do not install applications from PlayMarket
Decision Reinstall PlayMarket itself and Google services, everything you need can be taken HERE
9. How to makeNavitel see the internet when using a 3G modem
Decision Read here

Firmware and root
ATTENTION! All manipulations with the firmware are made at your own peril and risk, the authors of the firmware and the community are not responsible for the result!
1. Stock from manufacturer v.1.0Yandex Disk there are glitches from the radio!
2. Stock from the manufacturer v.1.1Download
3. Custom fromSerenki Here -created on the basis of the firmware v.1.1. Fixed bugs from the radio, built-in ROOT
4. custom firmware fromSerenki with modifications from 05/11/2015 look HERE Fixed glitches from the radio, built-in ROOT and Viper (equalizer)
How to flash
1. We sew stock firmware, you canSOcanSO
2. We sew the custom-downloaded archive, rename it to Update.zip, throw it on the USB flash drive and doSO

If we have a DOUBLE TROUBLE-device does not start and is not sewn
If your firmware has flown down and you can not properly flash, then you can do it as written HERE!
This method with a 95% probability to allow the device to recover!

Utility
1. Side Launcher with Tiled Interface fromSerenkiyou can takeHERE
2. The 3G modem is working, plugging into the USB port on the lanyard, an Internet version via modem requires the firmware version from Serenki, as well as the installed PPP Widget, an example of configurationHERE
3. Buttons on the steering wheel can be connected to our device (everything is not always simple, but it works after dancing with a tambourine) -for work on certain car models, ask on the forum.
4. Call using a phone connected via Bluetoth-CAN! If there is a glitch with the fact that you do not hear in a conversation, you need to dial the number on the device itself, and not through the phone.
5. Additional Logo with the addition of missing brands of cars. TakeHERE
All questions on the usefulness of the authors addressed to QMS.

For filling and editing caps, write tolichku

Post has been editedZLoBNbIY - 23.04.17, 20:54
Reason for editing: Reduced to standard section

Rep: (43)
I wanted to clarify, and try to flash from a USB flash drive or c microSD?

those. in any case, the screen remains dark and even without a hint of his "life"?

With the scheme of course the problem is, if the screen is dead then it's sad. Somewhere in the mechanics of the problem 100%

Rep: (0)
Good day to all. Help guys, don `t know what to do. The radio tape recorder does not want to persist, the black screen, when turned on, the boozer is barely audible inside, I tried all the options With the lattice (#) - zero. What else can you try?

Is there any movement on the screen? Maybe the screen is out of order?

No, the screen is fine. On the "one hundred" removed the terminals from the battery and after that the radio tape recorder went out. Before that, I already flashed it a couple of times, everything was fine. I connected the screen backlight forcibly - trying to somehow wake up the floor of the screen with stripes and that's it. There is no backlighting or image. ?????

Rep: (7)
Two times - after a complete shutdown, the radio tape recorder showed no signs of life. I press the reset button, then the power button, a short beep sounds, the screen does not light up, the radio tape recorder does not turn on. Both times he cured without flashing, because was the first time - in another city, the second time I checked whether the old scheme would work. The scheme is very dreary, but simple: for an hour, press the reset button, then the power button, the screen will turn on for the nth time, dexp will appear and it will finally turn on. I died both times after a complete shutdown - by long pressing the volume button.

Post has been editedantiline - 19.06.18, 20:30

Please write down your algorithm, I have such a problem right now. I can not reanimate in any way, nothing helps ...

Post has been editedZLoBNbIY - 20.06.18, 07:24

Help guys
The radio tape recorder starts and hangs on the android recording, it flashes 2 times quickly and turns off.
I tried to reflash with 3 different memory cards, only the fact that the android hangs longer on the record has changed and again flashes and goes out 2 times
I inserted it into the port under gps, but I tried it in another one under the usual SD card, nothing helps
Memory cards are different (2,8,16 GB)
What else can you do?

* Sj75 , I said goodbye to my, some problems with it. I bought another device.

The same thing, after it stopped running. Only squeak and all is dead. Stupidly took it off in the garage, already no strength to mess with it. Bought another

Hi members of the forum. I wanted to ask if anyone has this device inoperative? Looking for insides (in particular, one of the boards) Maybe someone has a heap with a non-working one for example?

Please help with the radio, after the frost stopped working. When you start, it writes in small Android font and goes into reboot. How can I reflash it? Photo bad truth

Attached images
Attached Image

* Kalachchick1 , I also had, in the end I said goodbye to her. Very unstable, buggy device. The fault is exactly the same

Did you read the topic header? It describes how to flashing

Serenki @ 05/21/15, 17:37*
Don't panic ...

Deploy the firmware to a card formatted in FAT32.
Three files should be - update.zip, recovery.img, setup.adr
In setup.adr lines about formatting

Sorry, I can not understand. I downloaded the archive with the firmware, but inside there is no setup.adr file. There are recovery.img, u-boot.bin and ulmage. I did not understand something? They are inside the update.zip archive.
Previously, it was stitched normally, when the radio tape recorder was working, just threw the archive on the flash drive. And today he turned around. It does not turn on, I need to replace the lines in the file according to your instructions, but it does not exist

Hello!
Tell me, could the touchscreen fail after reflashing?
It was stitched several times ... everything was fine ..
And stock from the manufacturer and custom from here ...
everything worked fine .. a couple of days I was happy to ...
in the evening everything worked perfectly, I put the car in the garage,
The next day (it was the third day after a successful firmware!) I took it at lunch - it does not work ...
I thought that the screen was cold ... the frost was under 40 degrees ..
Well, no ... never got warm ... o.O
the button accordion was disassembled ... on Ali somehow found the touch ... this is a complicated matter ...
So I think, again, the flood will be flooded or is it worth taking a new touch from China ?!

In any case, it's cheaper to try to flash for a start) By the way, if anything, she died with me (stopped running) but the touch screen is full, I can sell) If you write in a personal

Rep: (1)
Re-read everything and tried everything too. Reluctantly contagion ....
soDEXP CRD-5000DVD - Discussion (Post by morris # 49519576)
and thisDEXP CRD-5000DVD - Discussion (Post by morris # 40209263)
SoDEXP CRD-5000DVD - Discussion (Post by morris # 40209263)

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editeddimafx - 11.03.19, 15:30

Stock firmware tried to be sewn or only mods?

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 06/25/19, 04:37