> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the game or its cache, please report it to the moderator by clicking on the "Complaint" button on your message.

With requests to update existing games on the forum, please contact the topic.Upgrade your game!

Secret Files Tunguska | [Network] quest
-
How do you rate the program / game?
Fine [ 98 ] ** [72,06%]
Good [ 22 ] ** [16,18%]
Average [ 8 ] ** [5,88%]
poorly [ 1 ] ** [0,74%]
Terribly [ 7 ] ** [5,15%]
Total votes: 136

Rep: (15217)
Secret files tunguska
Version: 1.4.2
Genre: Quest

Last update of the game in the header:24.06.19

Attached Image
Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Help the heroes go through many trials and solve riddles

Description:
# # # Byl merges with fiction and the nascent UNIQUE mysterious adventure # # #
Renowned scientist Vladimir Kalenkov, who studied the phenomenon of Tunguska catastrophe in 1908, disappears under mysterious circumstances. His daughter Nina and assistant Max find themselves involved in a secret conspiracy. Young people declare hunting Russian security services and members of the secret order. Now Nina and Max to be hiding from his pursuers across the globe, solving mysterious puzzles in Germany, Russia, Cuba, China and even in Antarctica. However, the closer our heroes to the truth, the greater the risk they put their lives!
# # # Solve one of the most complex mysteries of the twentieth century # # #
Help the heroes of the adventure game Secret Files Tunguska Nina and Max to go through many difficult tests and solve ornate mysteries in the most remote corners of the Earth. Travel to exotic countries and explore the stunning scenery. On his way you will meet many interesting characters and learn a lot of useful data. Find the key to the mystery that has remained unsolved for over a century!
# # # Stunning performance and exciting atmosphere # # #
• Interactive game-thriller with a mysterious storyline for smartphones and tablets.
• 12+ hours of intense search of clues.
• No micro or purchases from the app.
• 2 main characters.
• Dozens of game characters, each of which has its own life story.
• Lots of quests, puzzles and puzzles.
• More than a hundred stunning corner of the world, which you will visit.
• High-quality graphics, Peace, prescribed to the smallest detail.
• Voice, the wizard dubbing.
• The game is fully localized into German, English, Russian, Polish, French, Spanish and Italian.
• Management, specially designed for mobile devices.
# # # Awards and critical acclaim # # #
The game has received positive reviews from critics and members of the jury of various competitions. Among other things, in the ranking of Adventure Europe, she won 92 gold points in the ranking of Game Hunters - 89% gold, and on Gamaxx version has earned as many as 86 gold points. Secret Files Tunguska was named "Game of the Year" in the opinion of Gamestar and The Gamer's Base publications and readers and PC Games Adventure-Treff magazine called it "the best adventure game of the year."

Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kochmedia.secretfiles

Russian interface: Yes
System requirements: 2.3.3

Download:
Version: 1.4.2 Secret Files: Tunguska [Paid] (kuZZma85)
Version 1.4.0 + cache: Secret Files Tunguska (Post kuZZma85 # 85234289)

Cache
Before installing, please read the topicInstalling games with cache [FAQ]
sdcard /
Version: 1.0.18 Soap | Yandex
Torrent:Secret Files Tunguska (Post Dron12 # 39075449)

Past versions

Post has been editedKenny - 24.06.19, 01:02
Reason for edit: Update: A new version 1.4.2 Secret Files: Tunguska [Paid]

Rep: (92)
All the left and right black bars in the game, reducing the image?

Rep: (13)
Voice acting is also Russian?

Rep: (3)
What to do next? I do not understand?

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (3)
Yadiskhttps://yadi.sk/d/KxPJ4eKNdVq4W

Rep: (28)
: Victory:: tablet_za: Good game
Um, why in the archive folder 2 obb and data? What where to throw ?! Or no matter what?

Post has been editedtamerlan130747 - 20.12.14, 16:56
Reason for editing: incomprehensible installation

infernoxzx @ 20.12.2014, 16:50*
That would be the craftsmen to gash Russian voiceovers.

I downloaded from the Play Store, where you can download the settings Russian voiceovers. Screenshot attached with a choice of voice

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedBNDVS - 20.12.14, 16:54

Rep: (15217)
Russian voice is in the cache since the inception of threads

Rep: (88)
* tamerlan130747, I understand that it is necessary both to throw the cache at the specified path.

Rep: (7)
full port? or trimmed like dracula and amerzone.

obb file, data file, Russian voice most likely data, but I do not know exactly

Post has been editedBNDVS - 20.12.14, 17:23

Rep: (88)
* sai the same garbage. The screen is cut down, the girl is a pillar in the middle of the room and on what does not react. Even the release button is not present, had to kill the process.

Still sho? The game at all so buggy? Cuts the screen.

He has not yet tested it is not possible to

Rep: (1980)
BNDVS @ 20.12.2014, 17:22*
Russian voice most likely data, but I do not know exactly

the exact date - Android \ data \ com.kochmedia.secretfiles \ files \ Documents \ loca_ru.unity3d
If you copy only the MPS when you first run prompts you to download the sound settings - choose the right ship, and - approximately 100 MB size (in Russian)
Worm Simon @ 12/20/2014, 17:31*
Still sho? The game at all so buggy? Cuts the screen.

not10 on everything works fine, the screen is not cutting back - there are different buttons
Attached Image

Post has been editedfguy - 20.12.14, 17:40

So it cuts down on smartphones only (because there are no buttons). The game works perfectly on the Nexus 5 Android 5.0.1 (I really bought in store, not downloaded from here)

So it cuts down on smartphones only (because there are no buttons). The game works perfectly on the Nexus 5 android 5.0.1

as the screen cuts or works perfectly?

Worm Simon @ 12/20/2014, 17:49*
as the screen cuts or works perfectly?

A stripped-down, but the game is not buggy

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedBNDVS - 20.12.14, 18:00

Rep: (1)
Do not throw the folder data, and download the game voiceovers, then start working on a smartphone button.

Post has been editedpernament - 20.12.14, 18:22

Demon6642 @ 20.12.2014, 19:35*
I have a button appear after by Applications Manager to reset the settings of the game. Maybe someone can help.
pernament @ 20.12.2014, 18:21*
Do not throw the folder data, and download the game voiceovers, then start working on a smartphone button.

On Android 5.0 does not work one way, even in the official licensed version, so do not be mislead people (and sometimes also remove your saved I)

Rep: (2)
At the nexus 5 android 5.0.1 freezes on startup (

Attached images
Attached Image

sasnnick @ 20.12.2014, 19:58*
At the nexus 5 android 5.0.1 freezes on startup (

Try my cache date, which spread a couple of posts ago (I also have Nexus 5 android 5.0.1)

P.S. If you do not help, then I can put your APK with a licensed version (though it is not patched, respectively, if there is a check of the license, it will help you vryatli)

Post has been editedBNDVS - 20.12.14, 20:22

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 27/09/20, 20:03