Rep: (31)
yaMusic
Version: 0.0.8

Last update of the program in the header:19.12.2014

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Description:
At the moment, the application allows you to use only the basic functionality of the Yandex Music service.
  • Search for artists, albums and tracks.
  • Play tracks.

Russian interface: Yes

Download:
DEB:
Attached fileyamusic_0.0.8_armel.deb(59.69 KB)

Past versions:

Post has been editedanenash - 01.04.15, 10:38
Reason for editing: Updating the application

Rep: (472)
* anenash,
not like Wishlist ... so little idea .. I don’t know how complicated its implementation is ...
what for Yandex music what for sky-fm
the “NowPlaying” button is interesting ... by which it would be possible to post a post on the social network (Twi, Face, etc.) with the name of the current playing composition.

Post has been editedAlexxxl - 10.01.15, 00:46

Hello.
I posted a new version.
The bug with playback corrected.
Added album playback.

* Alexxxl,
You can add, but I will not do it soon.
There is little free time.

* anenash,
Yes, it's not in a hurry, and so ... if the hands reach .. I already have enough functionality for the eyes)))

again at the level of ideas if it’s interesting ... and if the API supports it ... on the big Yandex there is such a useful thing as "selections" .. ala hits 80, 90, top 100, new items, etc.

* Alexxxl,
Yes, you can get the data.
Like so

Hello.

Updated the application.
Added a playlist, so far only for tracks. (Press and hold on the track you want to add to the playlist or remove from the playlist)

but I wondered how to add a song there! ))) decided that just a blank for the future ...
THX!

Post has been editedAlexxxl - 18.01.15, 13:38

Rep: (7)
* anenash, , it would be really cool if the song you liked could be saved in the folder / home / user / MyDocs / yaMusic / "album name"

it would be really cool if you liked the song you could save in the folder / home / user / MyDocs / yaMusic / "album name"

There are plugins for chrome, they can download the track you like.

Rep: (7)
* anenash, You think that the save function is not smart in the application or it is not feasible (or difficult to implement)

You think that the save function is not smart in the application or it is not feasible (or difficult to implement)

I do not need extra problems with Yandex.

Rep: (11)
Does not work?

* KiaMotor,

KiaMotor @ 03/30/2015, 16:04*
Does not work?

Yes, the search has stopped working. I will sort this out.

JSON was not parsed correctly. Corrected.

Rep: (125)
In connection with the closureGrooveshark.com, I decided to try this program and ... I always have one and the same song (Rick Astley - Never Gonna Give You Up), regardless of what I added to the playlist?

Rep: (66)
YOU JUST GOT RICK ROLL'D

delirium_on_ delirium @ 05/21/2015, 17:16*
In connection with the closure of Grooveshark.com, I decided to try this program and ... I always have the same song (Rick Astley - Never Gonna Give You Up) regardless of what I added to the playlist?

Yeah, there is one. Most likely in Yandex they like to joke. I’ll look for a way around this.

Rep: (0)
Figase, jokes ... We are waiting, correct, please ...

Rep: (5)
the song Rick Astley - Never Gonna Give You Up does one still play with me or does it have someone else?

Rep: (2)
I also had to uninstall the application

Rep: (333)
* anm80, similarly

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/26/19, 11:01