3 pagesV  < 1 2 3 > »  

> Replacing Touchscreen Glass on Explay Infinity | Only glass, do it yourself, at home
kojanij
Message#21
19.09.15, 21:59
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 43
Check in: 19.09.12

By the way, now I put the glass in just the phone - the touch works fine - all areas will burn, i.e. I think if you stupidly stick the touch to the case with ordinary liquid glue, then everything should work. I'll think about tomorrow
Porschik
Message#22
21.09.15, 22:56
User
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 50
Check in: 21.09.12

Good day.
I returned.
Recently, a daughter (we live separately) asked for a new phone, which is worse than my Infiniti (what I did) and I decided to give her my broken-repaired one, bringing the case to the end, i.e. replacing the glass.
Got re-sticked touch. The jamb that I described, the white stripe from the glue at the bottom of the screen, formed as a result of the drying of the dried glue from the excess of the same glue, disappeared and the screen became perfectly black.
He left the phone on the glue for parts, as it was completely filled with excess glue. I will glue on it on the glass, as on the machine, and the motherboard and all the parts I want to wash in alcohol and leave for parts.
Touch stuck on another phone, which was stolen from his wife a couple of years ago and six months ago, they returned to the police with cracked glass.

I want to advise beginnersDo not glue the glass on the phonewhich you are going to use further. It is better to make the machine, or use the case separately from the electronics, so as not to fill the last, as I did. To wash the board, the camera and the sensors, then it’s practically unreal, the glue flows out long and smelly, soiling everything, including clothes. It is possible to wash the case simply by lowering it into alcohol (even formic, methyl, etc., or gasoline for a lighter.

Yes, still funny. Already stuck the glass and I do not understand, it does not sit in the area of ​​the speaker. Already he began to freak out, the grid of the dynamics of picking-directing into the groove of the glass, almost began to crush. Then, remembering that Radavil glass before and decided to still remove to see the reason. And what do you think?! A grid remained in the glass, while the other grid was on the phone case itself — two grids turned out. That glass and did not sit down.
This is me to the fact that if you don’t go, there is a reason and you shouldn’t be in a hurry. It is necessary to postpone, smoke, think and approach the issue patiently. It is better to make out, to look, than "to add" and as a result to spoil everything.
I am rarely in the network, but I posted postal entries about the answers. So, if there are volpros, write, I will try to help.
Although I am not a master, I still have experience. And if he was a rashta, he would save the glass and not fill the phone with glue. :)

ps Now an interesting topic is confused by flashing consoles for digital television. But it is in a separate topic. :)

Post has been editedPorschik - 21.09.15, 23:00
Porschik
Message#23
21.09.15, 23:03
User
[offline]

Messages 50

Yes, I forgot to write.
I am looking for a phone, infinity, in any condition, if only the touch itself was intact, without glass (or with glass).
There is an infinity second worker, but with a dead tachim. I want to restore, as the glue, tape and glass, the phone itself and the battery are there. There is only the tach.
Porschik
Message#24
21.09.15, 23:43
User
[offline]

Messages 50

By the way, who will bother to re-glue, or even will not want to take here the display assembly for 2250r.
This is a gift at current prices.
http://mobsamara.ru/product_14385.html
And my, with a broken glass for me for a beer and a link. :)
kojanij
Message#25
23.09.15, 09:12
Novice
[offline]

Messages 43

* Porschik,
Thanks for the instructions, according to your messages I took s / h and looked at what to do.

In SC they said glued glass for 2000 rubles, sent them, went to glue myself)
Yesterday I glued the glass to my infinity.
I didn’t manage to remove the touch from the phone, he bent, he was afraid to break it, so he glued the glass directly to the assembled phone.
Long thought what to glue the frame on the tape did not, because it is thick and the glass will loosely adhere to the wheelbarrow, and the first experience was sad, I decided to lubricate the edges with silicone sealant.
Clay put a little 1 ml on the touch, so as not to fill the phone, evenly distributed with a toothpick. When everything was missed - put glass. Bubbles kicked out, but because There was little glue, several microbubbles (like dust particles) could not be removed, scored, left. By the way, even 1 ml of glue flowed from the edges of the glass. I irradiated the whole thing in the UV lamp - the body is ready.
A little glue leaked inside and glued the volume rocker, I had to unscrew the back cover - wipe all smudges.
The body is ready, from the jambs
1) Microbubbles 10 pcs, but they can be seen only on a pure black or white background, so it is not visible.
2) one top corner is slightly burned through - it is not glued, probably glue into the seam.
3) a bit of sealant has crept into the frontal camera -% 20 images in the upper corner are muddied.
In general, I am pleased that the phone after 2 months of lying again in the ranks.

Post has been editedkojanij - 23.09.15, 09:17
Porschik
Message#26
23.09.15, 23:24
User
[offline]

Messages 50

I advise, if not scary, disassemble and glue again.
I think the second time will be better.
The fact that glue has come out somewhere, and somewhere bubbles have formed indicates that the glue was not evenly distributed.
Zubotovykoy not worth it to disperse, I think because of this, and bubbles. It was necessary to put in the video on my link.
It is important to keep distance from edges and overlay configuration. It is possible to distribute the same amount of glue more often; more legs at the "centipede" of glue will spread better.
The touch should be heated with a hair dryer and across the entire width, slipping soft and wide material, for example, a cardboard business card, or a plastic card (sharpened on one side) to slip, warming up as you move.
Scotch, if such as I wrote is not thick never. Unless the old one took off.
Actually, I'm glad the phone works.
If for yourself, then according to FIG. And the main thing that pleased with the result.

Post has been editedPorschik - 23.09.15, 23:26
kojanij
Message#27
24.09.15, 13:46
Novice
[offline]

Messages 43

* Porschik,
Porschik @ 09/23/2015, 23:24*
If for yourself, then according to FIG. And the main thing that pleased with the result.

indeed, there would be more time, and the UV lamp has its own, maybe it would redo it, and it works well, gave it to my wife, in comparison with its 6-year-old Samsung S5230 infinity - the flagship)
Porschik
Message#28
29.09.15, 23:09
User
[offline]

Messages 50

The other day I will re-stick the glass on Explay Infinity II.
I will try to capture everything, and maybe shoot.
As a machine for gluing, I will use the old case from the phone, so that the new glue does not pour.
I will describe the essence of this report.
Porschik
Message#29
08.10.15, 01:04
User
[offline]

Messages 50

Today I decided to prepare for the planned for tomorrow plywood glass on Explay Infinity 2.
In the afternoon he tore the glass cracked from the existing display. In one day you can do, but troublesome.
First, the stages are different.
The first is the preparation, the dirty is very responsible (you need to be careful and have the appropriate attitude, so that the display itself does not hurt, like I did the first time).
The second is to directly apply the glass sticker and insert the block assembly more laborious, less responsible, but it requires a more creative attitude.

In the evening I took an ultraviolet lamp for drying nails and had already relaxed, as my daughter called and asked from afar, “Dad, and where did you buy a piece of glass on your phone”? This is the one that I re-stick the first and asked her.
It became clear at once that she had crushed him.
Milled this the most accurate definition, because the glass cracked into many small pieces after falling on the tile.
I must say that it is much easier to peel off the factory insert than the self-made one. The second one is stronger and the glue is not good. Plus, it plays a big role as the glass broke.
If it is cracked, divided into two or three parts, this is one thing and much simpler. The entire glass easily lags behind the display with a slight warm-up. Here such glass has taken literally half an hour from me today.
But the second, cracked into many fragments and previously pasted by me, I picked about two hours with all that came under the arm and such and such mother.
But that's all, finished the preparation of both glasses and phones.
Tomorrow, as you understand, there are two glass panes and two phones on the phone.
I will probably collect the third stage, the day after tomorrow, so as not to be killed.

ps I made the pictures, I'll post it tomorrow along with the description. Maybe someone else will come in handy.

ZY.y. Do not buy children (my 10 years old) smartphones with red-hot glasses. This is a 100% guarantee that they will grind it.
It is better to buy them a smartphone with a Plexiglas touchscreen and stick a film from scratches.
I perekleyu, selling and buying it just that.
Porschik
Message#30
08.10.15, 10:44
User
[offline]

Messages 50

And so, the photo.
I would like to pay special attention to my faithful friend, without whom it would be very difficult to carry out the described operation.
I don’t know how to form messages on this forum, because the image in the body of the letter is not visible and it’s not possible to write something under it.
in short, we warm up strongly, but neatly, controlling the stream of air with the hand, with which we hold the screen. It should be as hot as possible, but tolerable to the hand, not to burn:

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedPorschik - 08.10.15, 10:47
Porschik
Message#31
08.10.15, 10:57
User
[offline]

Messages 50

As I wrote earlier, the factory glue moves away at times. Glass even managed to pick up a simple cardboard-laminated business card.
But to simplify, I clean the glue with a stationery knife, which came out during the assembly between the glass and the touchscreen itself, literally a fraction of a millimeter. Then I warm up well and start to cut, cram a business card. As soon as she stops (it becomes difficult to push) I heat again. And so while the glass is not separated.
As he wrote, if the glass has burst into two or three pieces it is half the trouble, and if it is also factory glue, it doesn't matter at all, it goes off easily and cleanly:

Posted 10/08/2015 10:57:

Factory glue leaves and is washed off easily with alcohol and gasoline for lighters. But, it seemed to me that the last time some kind of tinting coating had washed away and this time I just rolled up the remainder of the glue with my fingers. Of course, it will have to be degreased, but this is not exactly cleaned up (damn, stupid forum engine, added my following message to the same and mixed it. The bottom two are shorter):

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedPorschik - 08.10.15, 10:59
Porschik
Message#32
08.10.15, 11:16
User
[offline]

Messages 50

But daughters phone, which I previously glued already and she dropped it on the tile. Well that flat, not at an angle, it is a pity that not on the back cover. To remove the entire process of removing the broken glass did not, because I was furious and very busy, but in the last photo I think everything will become clear. It was moving away in small pieces very badly. The glue is either stronger, or I overdried it when I placed it several times in the lamp so that the strip would leave (described above about it). The touchscreen was scratched when removing the glass, as it crumbled and fell in love with mikrokusochka under the clerical knife, which I separated the glass, because it was not possible for others to separate it. The glue was also very badly flushed. I had to use a miracle rag with nano-hooks. Scratches everything and always (in the photo in the next post).

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedPorschik - 08.10.15, 11:21
Porschik
Message#33
08.10.15, 11:28
User
[offline]

Messages 50

As he wrote, the touchscreen with non-factory glass was scratched. I hope the scratches will not be visible, or at least not so clearly under the glue.
I also imagine a magic cloth that scrubs everything, with gasoline, or alcohol, of course.
But without it, they did not take gasoline with alcohol either on cotton discs or on paper napkins.
On a photo of a scratch close up. Do not worry, in life they are not so scary, this is a mobile camera, likes to "exaggerate." In the second photo from another angle they are not visible at all. We'll see what happens after the glass sticker.
Glass from a non-working donor. Before the rags, rubbed for half an hour and after the rag (she’s on the last photo) 5 minutes.

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedPorschik - 08.10.15, 11:34
Porschik
Message#34
08.10.15, 20:14
User
[offline]

Messages 50

The glasses are glued on both screen screens.
I will pick up the phones tomorrow, then I will describe everything and what happened (I’ve also taken the experience).
Porschik
Message#35
09.10.15, 17:10
User
[offline]

Messages 50

Phones are assembled, both.
The first one, on which the display was scratched under the glass, which gathered quite well.
Scratches are not visible at all. In one place there is a slip, quite from the edge, near a black background. Peeled off the black coating to the mirror.
One vial remained, but I did not kick it out, because I doubted the quality of the scratches. And in vain, it would turn out absolutely perfect. And when some black dot turns on on a white background. Probably deep scratch. On black and color it is not visible at all.
Glass village is better than it was on a new one, like on Infiniti 2. I don’t say what is connected with it, I don’t know.
The second is generally like new. Although the glass fell on the sticker, it moved out and picked up bubbles. I had already thought that everything, strati, there were 10 pens, and they were not driven out at the beginning. But in about 15 minutes (and this is a lot for such an operation, believe me) I managed, patiently pushing glue to them from all sides and slowly expelling them to the edges.
photo later, somehow. Is it not in a hurry?

ps It seems to me that the glue layer can be left thicker than I do. But I am expelling the bubbles automatically make it minimal. Maybe this then the glass is removed poorly?
DRE G
Message#36
10.10.15, 11:32
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 551
Check in: 19.10.09
Asus padfone

Thank you for the detailed instructions, a little earlier. There was an asus price5, the touchscreen wife broke, the display was full. We sell for 500 rubles, we just had to remove the old one. He warmed the soldering station and unfortunately the stationary knife. order for Ali the whole sandwich, already for 3000.

--------------------

PDA download

Porschik
Message#37
11.10.15, 01:16
User
[offline]

Messages 50

Yes, not at all. :)
Glad someone came in handy.
I can not put a photo, because the adapter flew on the laptop. \ I’m broadcasting from a stationary computer that I haven’t used for a year.
Passwords barely remembered. : scratch_one-s_head:
To configure a computer with wires to be lazy.
Just doing the repair of the adapter and for one decided to restore the old-native battery.
Disassembled and the adapter and battery. I will describe in a separate topic.
In the meantime, for the seed I will say this The video in Youtube has a lot of rudeness and barbarism in relation to disassembling batteries and adapters. Mine will be assembled with almost no traces of disassembly and glue, all in their native snaps.
But more about that in a separate topic.

psDRE GI hope the old display is not thrown out?
As you can see on my photos and scratched (kotsan kantsants. Knife) under the glue and glass new looks pretty decent.

ps ps I will not add money and somehow it does not matter, but if someone helped the page, press plus in reputation. So I can evaluate the usefulness of my whole venture by description. Otherwise, the feeling that I am writing to myself. : yes2:
DRE G
Message#38
21.10.15, 21:53
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 551
Check in: 19.10.09
Asus padfone

Today I was inspired to make a separator, which we are pushing here for 8500. So, a Soviet iron, with a regulator from 70 to 120 degrees, set it in an inverted state between the rails of tile cutters. At the bottom, screwed mettes with screws. The bridge, which serves as a stop for a sandwich. Utyag three native holes on the perimeter, stuck small screwdrivers and limiters against creeping into it. smoot.I assembled with the forces I installed a sandwich. I smoked again, let it warm up for five minutes. Then I slipped the string between the matrix and the matrix and let it pull back and forth. The display was perfect in minutes 5.Wellted on picking the display .The iron. taxis, very convenient.
I am inclined not to buy glue, but the UV station is there, so that I do not have to take it off a second time, but to glue it with double tape around the perimeter.
I did not make photos, because the browser with a virus, or the tablet itself can, resets the text and that's it.
PS The construction of a tile cutter and an iron is so harsh that even after seeing me in the kitchen using it, I clearly thought that I had moved a little, such a look was. But everything turned out.

Post has been editedDRE G - 21.10.15, 22:04

--------------------
PDA
Porschik
Message#39
21.10.15, 23:05
User
[offline]

Messages 50

: D
Cool.
Nevertheless, I recommend to buy the cheapest one, in Auchan, or in Lenta a construction dryer. According to the action it costs 500 rub.
Pays for itself in two uses. Easier, more convenient, safer.
ps Loko glue is easy to remove, just do not need to make a very thin layer. My layer was thin because of the pasture of bubbles.
I realized this already on the last phone.
If the glue is allowed to spread out and dry itself, so that the layer turns out to be factory-made, it will be removed more easily than the factory-made one.
zy.zy Without glue it is difficult, if it is impossible to achieve 100% fit of the glass around the perimeter of the wheelbarrow.

zy.zy.y.zy.y. I do not post the pictures and do not write the continuation as judging by the number of advantages, it was interesting for all the time only to three people, although the topic was read 9320 times. Let me out of them 120 times, editing and creating messages, as well as spying while working with glasses.
It turns out the usefulness of the topic 0.003% ?!
Not worth it. :(
Porschik
Message#40
16.12.15, 13:41
User
[offline]

Messages 50

Soon, as the glasses come, I will re-glue another phone. It seems the experience is already a little better.
Photos preserved.
If anyone needs help, or advice, write here, or in a personal, or if someone who is not registered goes to the post office (in English letters, exactly, a letter per letter as if on a car) [email protected].

3 pagesV  < 1 2 3 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/29/19 6:46 PM