> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Teclast P80 3G - Talk | Tablet, 8 "

Rep: (24)
DiscussionTeclast P80 3G
PictureTeclast P80 3G
Description | Discussion пїЅ

Specifications
Parameters of Product: Android devices
SPECIFICATIONS
2600 4G LTE FDD Band 7
Connector for SIM-card 1
Screen Size 8
Screen resolution 1280x800
Type of matrix IPS LCD
Capacitive sensor type screen 5 point
CPU MTK8382
CPU Architecture
Core frequency 1300 MHz
GPU Mali-400
1024 MB RAM
ROM 16 GB
External flash MicroSD disc (TransFash) to 32GB
WiFi 802.11b / g / n
Front camera 0.3 Mp
Mp rear camera 2
camera Features
Android 4.4.2 operating system
User interface
Working hours with WiFi 7-8 hours
FM radio Yes
Bluetooth Yes
GPS Yes
Size, weight, equipment
Screen material
Body Material Plastic
Length x Width x Height 191x106x6.8 mm
Net Weight 320 grams

Root, Recovery, Firmware

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedAlexanderL - 06.07.18, 13:38
Reason for editing: Removed broken link

Model MT8392, I can not find how to get and install the Root gapps, stands third rekaveri, zips does not sew.

Rep: (3)
Also I received today this device. Root'il two hours.
Subtotal: root obtained usinghttp://www.shuame.com/root/

Put Ruth through vroot, then I downloaded this program on a computer, all kitaypodval course, but rutanul. Now the question for rekaveri and franca

Doeksperementirovalsya (((((((need a backup ((((

Similarly. Carried the stock launcher, put Google start, not zagruzhatsya.
I can not find where to download the drain firmware

A backup did not do?

Rep: (1048)
M
The topic has been moved to subsection “Teclast�
Since your device is not yet in the databaseDevdb , you can not add it to the description and select in the profile.
You need to fill out an application for adding a device to the database at this address:http: //savagemessiahzine.com/ devdb / pad / new / .

Post has been editedSergey_Ace - 19.12.14, 20:52

Firmware for P80 3G (A4LL) 4.4.2 v1.06

Post has been editedSVakaSAD - 20.12.14, 00:07

Well what about the firmware? and that I downloaded for something else (((((

All!!!! Hooray!!! market worth. sovtina is the root that did more softinu set. market and there are !!!

Rep: (1)
Will some obzorchik this miracle?

Rep: (6)
* pril2k,
Possible more in detail about the market? I got through Ruth VROOT, but the market can not get ...

Market screwed Chinese prog with ooooochchchcheeeennnn interesting name е€· жњє зІѕзЃµ))))
Can backup to reset.

Post has been editedpril2k - 23.12.14, 20:07

Rep: (0)
Good day, somebody can throw off the drain firmware in zip format for rekaveri, I just happened across the fastboot filled rekaveri section system, and now it does not run respectively. Through FlashTool system also does not get why that (push load, it determines the tablet to a COM port, and more than anything, just standing). As a result, the system can only set through rekaveri.

* pril2k,
from this page you advised just above downloaded three files: RootGenius_en.exe, RootGenius_2.1.6.1_setup.exe and RootGenius_general_pc.apk
Fitting for the first two root via BB (one English, Chinese second.), the third arc - do not know why. With RootGenius_en.exe I easily reinstall Ruth, but instead is now SuperSu Kinguser. For me, without a difference - both the normal, but no mention of a convenience store not ... put a "pile up" the last file (RootGenius_general_pc.apk) -poyavilas another Chinese softina where everything in hieroglyphics, but without the Google-Market ... Write specifically - that and how did you do that you've got a normal market. And about your backup - because it can be something thread "pull" market?

p.s. I tried to drive pootdelnosti Google Play Services, Play Store for this instruction:http: //forum.xda-devel...6779242&postcount=423,but almost immediately the plate vydadaot bug in Google Play Services and falls out of it ...

Post has been editedzerg-hammer - 23.12.14, 23:15

First download rootgenius, debugging is enabled on the usb. He's out there and stirred up namutil root me. Then, when the root was obtained by the program offered to download another three Chinese softiny. The first of these analogue Market only in Chinese. From it I market and filled.
Attached Image

Attached files

Attached fileuserdata_20141224_042218.rar(116.17 MB)

Post has been editedpril2k - 24.12.14, 07:11

* pril2k,
screenshot and backup can not be opened ... It is not clear how you installed Google Play through the Chinese market?

zerg-hammer @ 24.12.2014, 10:03*
screenshot and backup can not be opened ... It is not clear how you installed Google Play through the Chinese market?

apparentlysavagemessiahzine.compodglyuchivaet - now everything is open. But the screenshot is not clear what exactly "softinu" you set and how to put it through Google Play. Backup also downloaded, but it is unclear what his "pick open" - you did Titanium rented or through rekaveri?

Backup is done through the stock rekaveri.

Rep: (20)
Dear Sirs.
His eye on this tablet. There is little information, but do not want to take, then to regret it. Sharply negative reviews no, it's fine. I would like to hear the owners of the recommendations. The tablet needs to surf, watching various videos, reading, generally not for toys that require more resources.
I look forward to your comments

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 23/05/20, 10:12