ZTE Nubia Z5 mini - CyanogenMod Firmware (OS 5.0.x)

Rep: (107)
ZTE Nubia Z5 mini - CyanogenMod Firmware (OS 5.0.x)
PictureZTE Nubia Z5 MINI, NUBIA NX40X
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Firmware 5.x.x. пїЅ | Firmware 4.x. пїЅ
Theme Rules
Please read or your post may be deleted!
ReadForum Rulessavagemessiahzine.comandrules of the subsection "Firmware"!
  • We write essentially, the flood and offtopic is prohibited categorically. Asking the question, be sure to specify the firmware and describe the actions that led to your question. All our staff extrasens went into a massive vacation :-)
  • Photos and screenshots inserted into the message, remove under the spoiler. Also before publishing images, please get acquainted with thistopic
  • Before asking your question, be sure to use the search on the topic or use the useful links above.
  • We say "thank you" by raising the reputation of a particular party. To do this, click on the button at the reputation of the one who helped you. If you have less than 15 posts, click on the "Complaint" (under the party's reputation) and let us know who you helped (who put the "+")

Drivers and Utilities

Official firmware
Not yet available

Unofficial firmware

Instructions

miscellanea

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

K
There is no curator in the subject. If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).
Prior to the appointment of the curator, on filling the caps, contact the section moderators via the "Complaint" button under the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedsnekt @ - 29.05.16, 00:53
Reason for editing: Instructions - change memory markup

Rep: (3981)
Posted lollipop. Watch in my message. What I managed, I dangled, it seems to work. Points in Antutu as much. 22-24. The core is different, testing the sticking.

Questions what kind of mod. This mod is done in one person, with the help of the same lovers (I joined and make the firmware of my dreams). There are a lot of customizations, without which a lollipop is generally a complete UG.
Translation 50 to 50. I am all translated into Temalek myself, the rest for see They have not taken for the translation yet.

Post has been editedxyyx - 17.12.14, 03:56

Rep: (319)
And that everyone is silent or no one else has time to put a five, for me so cool, smooth a lot of chips

Rep: (558)
I'll make a mokee on Lolipopa :)

Budupivo @ 12/17/2014, 14:41*
I Mokee on Lolipopa Wait

I will not collect her. UG is utter. I started from her. Stayed on Teasek. It will be much more interesting in stuffing. There and Slimrom, and Mahdi, and all-all

Rep: (558)
Oh, well, fucking syna, then I will put this one other day :)

Budupivo @ 12/17/2014, 14:54*
oh how, well, fucking snow, then I will put this other day

Well, I warn you, I did not test for a long time. It is necessary to check everything as sleeping (eating), how and what works. And there we will rule on.

Rep: (48)
* xyyx at least RIL properly functions? The rest will be survived, I will put this evening, I will chase for a few days so if what I will knock on Kumys

Vipo777 @ 12/17/2014, 15:27*
xyyx, at least RIL operates properly? The rest will be survived, I will put it in the evening, I will chase for a few days so if what I will knock in Kumyuss

RIL works. Calls, Internet I pulled yesterday. Search for networks too. Wi-Fi, auto-color, camera. Not tested GPS.

Rep: (71)
Somehow, the era of Kikat was short, the campaign for the New Year will be with a lollipop. It remains to reconcile yourself with the name of the OS. : D.

Small SM12 BlogpromiseTo the holidays to do something pleasant. )
"If All Goes Well, We'll Have Something Special to Welcome the Upcoming Holidays and New Year."

* xyyx Teasek collects under note 3, as I understood?

Shl. Actual cameras of all options under l onXDA.

Org @ nic @ 12/17/2014, 18:35*
xyyx, Teacekes collects under a note 3, as I understood?

For anything he is going. Raws are alone.

Rep: (2)
Xyyx @ 12/17/2014, 09:56*
It is necessary to check everything as sleeping (eating), how and what works. And there we will rule on.

The blue tooth is falling off A2DP profile, i.e. The player plays, and in the headset there is no sound, or rather hissing from the phone goes, but there are no music

Azar9 @ 12/17/2014, 19:21*
The blue tooth is falling off A2DP profile, i.e. The player plays, and in the headset there is no sound, or rather hissing from the phone goes, but there are no music

Yeah, I know, how to fix it. Probably) the A2DP service

Post has been editedxyyx - 17.12.14, 14:58

Rep: (13)
According to cyan 12, except for a hopping bluetooth: the physical camera button is still dead, the mobile communication icon appears when Wi-Fi is connected.
GPS is working.

Post has been editedCrozium - 17.12.14, 15:01

Crozium @ 12/17/2014, 20:00*
According to cyan 12, except for a hopping bluetooth: the physical camera button is still dead, the mobile communication icon appears when Wi-Fi is connected.
GPS is working.

Oh, the headset in the call mode is also rolling? The camera button is read, but the android does not hold it with a hike while. Communication icon at Wi-Fi - Bug) is so sometimes)

Rep: (2)
Crozium @ 12/17/2014, 15:00*
By cyan 12.

And how to make 2g and 3g be at the same time?
xyyx @ 12/17/2014, 15:05*
Oh, the headset in the call mode is also rolling?

HSP / HFP standards

Post has been editedAzar9. - 17.12.14, 15:08

Azar9 @ 12/17/2014, 20:06*
And how to make 2g and 3g be at the same time?

We put 3G. This means that there will be 2G and 3G. He is not stable slightly. There in the kernel there are problems yet

Rep: (13)
xyyx @ 12/17/2014, 15:05*
Oh, the headset in the call mode is also rolling? The camera button is read, but the android does not hold it with a hike while. Communication icon at Wi-Fi - Bug) is so sometimes)

No, everything works in the call mode. MB glitch was a one-time, the Bloach icon disappeared, then appeared again

Sorry, ambush with multimedia connected, looking forward to Fix

Post has been editedCrozium - 17.12.14, 15:15

Crozium @ 12/17/2014, 20:10*
No, everything works in the call mode. MB glitch was a one-time, the Bloach icon disappeared, then appeared again

Yes, a lot of things can be. The firmware is not quite stable) the first assembly, that you want)

Rep: (4)
Hurrah!! Lolipopa)) Accurate to the day of the birth. : D.
PS: In which frequency setting item.?, SET Governor?

Oldeway @ 12/17/2014, 20:31*
Hurrah!! Lolipopa)) Accurate to the day of the birth.
PS: In which frequency setting item.?, SET Governor?

In the TricksterMod application. I added 162 and 270 MHz kernel. But by default did not put them yet

Post has been editedxyyx - 17.12.14, 15:49

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 21.01.21, 17:50