> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Chipping Sony PlayStation2

Rep: (11)
Hello! I came chip! Is it possible to solder it yourself? Possession of a soldering iron to 3)

Rep: (924)
* wowik5616 , Look at the photos in the internet, and see for yourself. I've already decided that this piece of work is very, very small wires and contacts.

Rep: (0)
* n.d.k.pok3r, And you can read more about what to do if there Swap Disc. ?

Rep: (1)
greetings. Chipovat I make a decision, but to dwell on what chip? What is the most modern and stable?

Rep: (6)
Hello to all! Help prochipovat PS2 SCPH-90001 DATE CODE 0C brought from the United States. What to do first, and the sequence of actions? Thank!

Rep: (1358)
* ostap80 Buy the chip and solder according to a manual

Hello, chipanul ps 2, bought modbo5.0, console SCPH-50008 version v9 motherboard gh-023, after all of the above actions will not start even license drives out the memory card and the disc menu, the service menu nezahodit chip, in general nothing works) to short-circuit tested, photo attached

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (221)
Such voprosets, have on hand nechipovanaya SCPH-50004, MODBO 5.0D and a complete lack of experience in the installation of chips with a soldering iron to you. Leafed through the forums, the majority of information about installing Modbo 4.0 and Mars Pro. I would like to ask whether or not to work, This model correctly with existing chip and where can we see the razzhovanuyu infu of soldering under this very model is possible not on a bourgeois. Motherboard marked as GH-026. Manuals such as how much the network but then this model is not very much, and solder on Guess and burn the mother as the reluctance.

Pinout made to this scheme, with the exception of paragraph 9, did not understand that for the marker without a designation, the result is above how to unsubscribe.

Attached Image

Post has been editedPhoton9 - 03.01.17, 23:23

Good afternoon. I bought chip modbo 5.0, but I can not find a soldering scheme on 75008 gh-040-02, help good people.

Guys!!! Need diagram for Ps2 SCPH-77008 Please

Good afternoon. Remember to set free mc boot on the memory card ps2. Already 30 times is recorded on dvd rw disc but the console refuses to read them. Chipovanaya consoles, dvd and reads the license without any problems. What to do?

Rep: (1358)
* monstr19811 , Or even try Erkki cd-r ....

Hello. This question can help anyone in St. Petersburg with the installation mc boot on the memory card? Need stitched console. Thank.

Rep: (3)
Hi there PS2 (9004) 8b. IRO 5 will be without dancing with a tambourine, or better? Advise please.

Hello to all! Chipanul ps2 90008 gh-072-42 chip modbo 5.0. Before chipovaniem, gathered a lot of information about it, because I do it for the first time, but the result was twofold:
- on the one hand console starts, appeared matrics saver and then sign confirming that there is nothing to load from usb (since the default of 5.0 should download only from there), was delighted - as it is an indication that all is properly soldered on the famous chart (attached file);
- on the other hand, when I decided to go to the settings (by pressing with additional keys at boot time) and set the time for the console - console shut down, and since then no sound or no picture ... while console is turned on, the fan and the drive is spinning ( even that is trying to read the sounds), but most do not have any images ...
Check with the watering of the chip and return to its original state has given nothing, proring fuse, too - it's all right ... The attachment is run, the green light lit fan is spinning, the drive works as well and there is no picture and sound ... Tell me what could be problem? Check for "snot in Contakts" disappears - it is checked in minute detail - they are not!

Attached images
Attached Image

Tell me please! I want to buy ps2 on Avito and play only with the stick on which the revisions is that possible? And if slimka console chipovat run from a flash drive is possible a priori?

Rep: (5)
In principle, you can take and killed by a laser. As we know from February 2 ps laser one another cd dvd. I Fat laser and dead. And I wrote down on OpenPS2Loader to disk rather on the cd drive as the DVD laser corpse. and quietly playing with a stick.

Post has been editedRootxpleey - 12.05.17, 22:03

Rep: (4)
Turn the console on the label matrix screen and is loaded top box menu.
How to run a game with a usb?
I tried to go to the menu, the chip or how.
It seems that a very old chip without the menu, and if I understand correctly it is necessary to write OpenPS2Loader to disk and then choose the game on the usb and it will open, right?
http://iscr.ru/image/G0xdC

chipovanuyu bought the console, sent by mail, everything was normal, recorded on flehi, fine, but I could not create a profile, the memory card has not been determined, I'm setting something there poudalyal and now nifiga on the screen is not present, except for the browser and another system configuration
the first photo as
Attached Image

second and third became
Attached Image

Attached Image

help me please

Good afternoon! Problems installing Mars Pro chip 816, such as soldered carefully, all right. Top box is turned on, the disc tray is opened, the cooler is spinning, dumping off all the buttons and indicators work, but there is no picture or sound at all is no sign of the signal. Do not tell me what could be wrong? Prefix fat 50008, motherboard GH-023, the photo attached.

Picture
Picture
Picture
Picture
Picture

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 27/09/19, 16:48