Teclast X98 Air 3G - Talk | [Tabletpc] Windows 8.1 | 9.7 '' | Intel Atom Z3736F | 2GB RAM

Rep: (307)
Teclast Taipower X98 Air 3G - Discussion (Windows)
Intel Atom z3736f | 2GB RAM | Windows 8.1 / Android 4.4.4 / dualboot | screen 9.7 "
Discussion пїЅ | Firmware (OS 4.4.x) пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Windows 10 пїЅ | Windows 8 - 8.1 пїЅ | Windows RT and software пїЅ | Games for tablets on Intel Bay Trail пїЅ | Change the operating system пїЅ | Search programs пїЅ | Antivirus пїЅ | Ambulance tablet owners пїЅ ] | IT smoker пїЅ | Operating systems and software

Attached Image

Specifications
  • Model Teclast X98 Air 3G
  • CPU Intel Bay Trail - T Z3736F, Quad Core, 64 - bit, 2.16GHz
  • Intel HD Graphics GPU
  • Android OS 4.4.4 / Windows 8.1
  • RAM 2GB DDR3L
  • ROM 32GB EMMC FLASH
  • screen 9.7 -inch capacitive screen, IPS Retina screen
  • Resoluton 2048x1536 pixels
  • Micro SD Support SD card up to 128Gb
  • Camera Front 2.0MP
  • Rear 5.0MP with autofocus
  • G-Sensor Yes
  • Multi-Touch Yes, 10 Touch Points
  • Play market Yes
  • Bluetooth Yes, Bluetooth 4.0
  • OTG Yes
  • OTA Yes
  • Widi yes
  • 1080P, 4k, AVI / MOV / MP4 / RMVB / FLV / MKV video
  • E-book UMD, TXT, PDF, HTML, RTF, FB2
  • MP3 / WMA / WAV / APE / AAC / FLAC / OGG sound
  • GPS Yes, Built-in GPS / A-GPS 4.0
  • WiFi Yes, 802.11 b / g / n
  • 3G Yes, Built-in 3G, WCDMA modem
  • 2G Yes, GSM call function
  • Work time 5-6 hours
  • Battery 8500mAh
  • Dimensions 240mm x169mm x7.4mm (according to applications on the forum, the thickness varies in the region of 8-8.1mm)
  • Weight 498 grams
  • Ports 1 x Micro SD Slot
  • 1 x Micro USB port
  • 1 x 3,5mm mini jack
  • 1 x SIM card slot
  • 1 x Micro hdmi connector
Firmware instructions
Miscellaneous and useful

Post has been editedstp101 - 16.07.18, 15:06
Reason for editing: New cap edited by AndrewP_one

Rep: (24)
I do not think that the speed of the memory card will suffice for bezglyuchnoy.

Post has been editedMirchik - 20.12.14, 01:18

Rep: (6)
If you are interested how to change the way to install software from the store.http://win8-info.ru/pu...azina_windows/1-1-0-32

And then how to make the SD card is recognized as a HDD (checked everything is working, the icon remains cd, but the system sees as the HDD.http://winitpro.ru/ind...estkij-disk-v-windows/

Tell someone noticed that the sensor system to win in a vertical orientation are sometimes poorly reacts to pressing, for example:
1. iexplorer Back button can be pressed to change the address 10 times and no response;
2. In the mode, the desktop when in full screen applications, it is difficult to press the X to close it.
3. Use this forum to change me throws to a higher level of this forum.

In the horizontal position, there is no such, it may possible to calibrate both the vertical mode, as I understand it is a problem Win system or driver.

Post has been editedRuslanMaga - 20.12.14, 02:41

* RuslanMaga,
not calibrate screen, settings and stray sensor is in the lower left corner of the press always. Bug with inability to close my application was, it just hangs

Rep: (1)
Mirchik @ 18.12.2014, 01:11*
Here is a great lightweight build of Windows, takes after the installation of 2.8 GB.

strange assembly, after installation of a pair of prog folder Windiws, began to weigh about 10gigov, it is not clear why she was so swollen it? Themselves bend together weigh no more than 1.5 gigs, Windu was cleaning the old installation files, available 700MB and that's it .... Who ate all the memory?

Rep: (24)
* serj111, likely including the swap file and Gipernatsiya. Plenty of space they otedayut, I found 40 pieces of portable programs two games with a total weight 4.5gb and 15GB of free space remains, and this is where part duabute Occupation android

Post has been editedMirchik - 20.12.14, 11:12

Rep: (29)
* serj111, Put the Scanner and see. It still can be called Scn2. Simply and shows that much weight.

Rep: (40)
I'm wildly sorry.
TECLAST X98 Air II by Teclast X98 3G, except for 3G module, than differ from each other and whether the problem, including with dualbutom? Separate branch did not find ...
THX.

Rep: (12)
* ENCRON,
There is a question.
Physical battery calibration on Windows, the same as in Andryusha?
I have, when fully charged (off), the tablet is held for 8 hours (screen and waffles are included, mainly surfing), but four hours battery shows the rest of 7 percent. I think, need calibration ...

Post has been editedAlex210974 - 20.12.14, 12:32

Rep: (59)
* Alex208,
air II

Mirchik @ 20.12.2014, 11:11*
likely including the swap file and Gipernatsiya.

swap and hibernation file is disabled ... from the Windows / Installer folder, deleted all now weighs Windows 8 gigs, I wonder how much one weighs the Windows folder? Free space is now 7 kopecks gigs, as well as all that is not enough ...

* serj111,
Put Windu with bing, 2GB she takes a lot of space remains

terron66 @ 20.12.2014, 13:20*
Put Windu with bing, 2GB she takes a lot of space remains

Where to get it?

* serj111,
Teclast Taipower X98 Air 3G - Official firmware (OS 4.4.x)

in the guide in the files

Rep: (127)
mexanik.say @ 20.12.2014, 00:13*
It also can be divided as the train a couple of sections.

It is possible, but the speed of the SD card through the floor. SD card is not a Solid State Drive, do not compare.

Posted on 12/20/2014, 14:32:

So yuzayu second day Win8.1 Pro, which he did. He was then takenhttp://emtrek.org/view...55&spmode=full#seeders
According to the results, updates, not all putting. What is the common-Ping. Put interpretation Den, 1 gig of updates to Den and has 8 gigs free.
With such Bing pinned debts. In general now I put back exactly Bing and decide what is best.

* kostya740,
uhs3 flash drives promise to be very fast.

ALF151 @ 20.12.2014, 13:45*

Well, only the price of saw?
http://www.ebay.com/itm/321547845870
Are you ready to buy the SD card in our china tablet?

* kostya740,
Yes schasoshnemu of course I would not buy a tablet (((

Rep: (2)
* Kostya740,

This tablet read \ write speed on the map where the 24 MB \ s, ie, maxim need a card with a read speed of about 48 MB \ s

2 kostya:
Itching hands instead of one Windows decided to flash dualbios.
It seems everything I beg of files laid out here. Dual boot is, but when installing visible Andrei hangs on startup (goes into a reboot cycle). Restoration of the android through fleshtul ONLY android flash heals, but Windows flies.
Cheyto not in general.

zmeelov @ 20.12.2014, 18:29*
Restoration of the android through fleshtul ONLY android flash heals, but Windows flies.

And where do you vschyali? or the old file? in the old archive nebylo opportunities reinstall only android.
New archive has posted version C8J7. For version C6J6 wait.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 04/10/19, 04:44