> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

PiPO P7 - Discussion | Tablet, 9.4 "

Rep: (60)
DiscussionPiPO P7
PicturePiPO P7
Description | Discussion пїЅ
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.
Specifications:
SPECIFICATIONS
- Brand: PIPO
- CPU: Rockchip RK3288 Quad-core Cortex-A17
- CPU Frequency: 1.8GHz
- GPU Version: Mali-T764
- GPU Frequency: ---
- RAM: 2GB
- ROM: 16GB or 32GB
- Screen size: 9.4 "
- Screen resolution: 1280 x 800, 16:10 LG production
- Screen material: IPS
- Screen Type: Capacitive
- Multi-touch: 10 touches
- Front Camera: 2 MP
- Rear Camera: 5 MP
- Camera Functions: Sphere Panorama Shooting, Facial Beautification, LED flashlight, Auto Focus, Face Recognition
- WiFi: yes b / g / n
- Bluetooth: yes, version 4.0
- GPS: yes
- A-GPS: Yes
- OTG: Yes
- Miracast: yes
- miniHDMI: yes
- USB: Micro USB port
- Memory Card Support: Yes, micro SD up to 32GB
- Gravity sensor (accelerometer): yes
- Proximity sensor: ???
- Languages: English, Russian, Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese, Dutch, Indonesian, Ukrainian, German, Hindi, Persian, Arabic, Hebrew, Serbian, Bulgarian, Greek, Zulu, Turkish, Vietnamese, Cuahili, Swedish, Finnish , Slovenian, Slovak, Petoromansky, Filipino, Romanian, Norwegian, Polish, Dutch, Malay, Hungarian, Lithuanian, Latvian, Croatian, Danish, Czech, Catalan, Amharic, Thai, Korean, Japanese, Chinese, Estonian, Khmer
- connector for headset: Universal 3.5mm

- Battery: 3.7V Li-ion 6400MAH
- Color: black or gray
- 240 x 172 x 10 mm
- 540 g
Photo device
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image
Performance in AnTuTu
- in the presence of two front speakers
- support for 4K video
- GuglPley present in the original firmware

CONTENTS OF DELIVERY
- the tablet
- Charger
- microUSB cable
- OTG cable
- headset
- a protective film (pasted)
useful links
Polls archive
Attached Image

Being in this topic you must comply with:Resource rulessavagemessiahzine.comand Section RulesAndroid - Devices"

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the "Complaint" button under the messages to which you need to add links or contact directly toQMSresponsible for the sub-moderatorAn enlightened grandfather.
If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(having previously studied the topic header and all materials for curators) or will contact directly the moderator responsible for the subsectionAn enlightened grandfather.

Post has been editedEnlightened grandfather - 15.07.16, 01:03
Reason for editing: Overview of Ronin07

Rep: (12)
bekap- remove remove all rubbish from the tablet, the transfer of all right on the map. Go to tvrp, backup, select all the jackdaws (by the same useful), it takes about 2-3 giga space, you can choose a place in the SELECT storazh at stake, and in the way ..)

Posted on 12/05/2017, 19:47:

You have me dig camera files (if there is Ruth), such as to fix the archive from Ohm .. eh.

Rep: (3)
bedall @ 12.05.17, 19:43*
You have me dig camera files (if there is Ruth), such as to fix the archive from Ohm .. eh.

The archive only 2 xml-ki and empty directories, get it? Ruth is, and now TWRP, thanks slonikne

Rep: (102)
Xposed great plow, by the way, on the 4.4.4! We put the gravity box and enjoy a pile of buns)

maxxks @ 07.05.17, 13:41*
Pipo P7 basic ROM 20,160,912

Won and made a backup through TWRP, based on firmware 4.4.4 from Oma with the replacement of the data files. Root of Kengo left (who can and will), at removed by x-plore>root>sistem folder>app, and reboot. And so everything is clean. Unzip the file to a folder BACKUPS>folder with a bunch of numbers.

Post has been editedbedall - 22.05.17, 10:08

Rep: (0)
Welcome to the latest firmware on it does not work HDMI. How to fix it is possible?

Rep: (102)
the last of the hat? They creaked suited to the new revision of iron. those. if you recently purchased a unit, then it is better to put out the backup in the last subject of the message

I did so through BACKUPS, but HDMI is not earned. The issue will be resolved, it was all just a bad contact in the plate: blush:

Post has been editedschmusik - 02.01.18, 02:31

Rep: (23)
People, our piece of iron under threat. It is built on the A17 cores, which are vulnerable to malware Spectre, about which they say (https://meduza.io/feat...v-kak-s-nimi-borotsya). Apparently, security update, we do not wait. Does anyone have some ideas what to do?

Yes, nothing to do, sometimes scan by Dr. Web, and to use a backup TVDP if Th. Excellent Planchet cover recently replaced (taking on the office site Pipo t.k.dazhe on Alyx them anymore) I put everything from convenience store (there are a couple of broken t.k.dorogo games).

Rep: (4)
Who knows or buy batteries on our plate. Can you give a link to ali ...?

Friends, not one reference firmware from the cap does not work, where to get the firmware? tablet goes butlup.
I flashed on the brand to the office. site but there were no flashing rekoveri

Put twrp and download the backup that I have laid out above on the page. The only way. While there is still a good Prosha on Andryusha 5.1 (the sound is excellent and without brakes), but that's about the camera will have to forget if I doolgo was not yet flashed backup 4.4 with a working chamber.

Where to get TWRP?

Links to Shpak on firmware - do not work. Does anyone have an adequate firmware 5.1 or 4.4?

With the help of TWRP 4.4.4 Restored version of the image on thereference

For this:
1. First, I set the Root Download Browser tablet prog sitehttps://kingroot.net. Ruth did.
2. Install Official TWRP App with Playmarket'a and poured on the instructions of the file TWRP_1280x800_v2.2.imgarchive
3. Boot into TWRP. I make a backup system on the SD card.
4. Download the system. threw a number of files in the same place where the burst of bekap-archive.
5. Load the TWRP. I made from the downloaded Restore backup.

Post has been editedAvtomat4ik_1 - 31.05.19, 14:02

* Avtomat4ik_1,
Without Ruth rights will flash the tablet?
Shall describe in more detail the firmware.
Constantly fly application errors and the camera does not work.
Firmware drain of 03.19.2015

Rep: (2727)
M
Topic is closed due to the lack of user activity.
If you want to add something, clarify, etc. press the buttonPictureand specify the purpose in the comment.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 08/07/20, 4:29