> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

PiPO P7 - Discussion | Tablet, 9.4 "

Rep: (60)
DiscussionPiPO P7
PicturePiPO P7
Description | Discussion пїЅ
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.
Specifications:
SPECIFICATIONS
- Brand: PIPO
- CPU: Rockchip RK3288 Quad-core Cortex-A17
- CPU Frequency: 1.8GHz
- GPU Version: Mali-T764
- GPU Frequency: ---
- RAM: 2GB
- ROM: 16GB or 32GB
- Screen size: 9.4 "
- Screen resolution: 1280 x 800, 16:10 LG production
- Screen material: IPS
- Screen Type: Capacitive
- Multi-touch: 10 touches
- Front Camera: 2 MP
- Rear Camera: 5 MP
- Camera Functions: Sphere Panorama Shooting, Facial Beautification, LED flashlight, Auto Focus, Face Recognition
- WiFi: yes b / g / n
- Bluetooth: yes, version 4.0
- GPS: yes
- A-GPS: Yes
- OTG: Yes
- Miracast: yes
- miniHDMI: yes
- USB: Micro USB port
- Memory Card Support: Yes, micro SD up to 32GB
- Gravity sensor (accelerometer): yes
- Proximity sensor: ???
- Languages: English, Russian, Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese, Dutch, Indonesian, Ukrainian, German, Hindi, Persian, Arabic, Hebrew, Serbian, Bulgarian, Greek, Zulu, Turkish, Vietnamese, Cuahili, Swedish, Finnish , Slovenian, Slovak, Petoromansky, Filipino, Romanian, Norwegian, Polish, Dutch, Malay, Hungarian, Lithuanian, Latvian, Croatian, Danish, Czech, Catalan, Amharic, Thai, Korean, Japanese, Chinese, Estonian, Khmer
- connector for headset: Universal 3.5mm

- Battery: 3.7V Li-ion 6400MAH
- Color: black or gray
- 240 x 172 x 10 mm
- 540 g
Photo device
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image
Performance in AnTuTu
- in the presence of two front speakers
- support for 4K video
- GuglPley present in the original firmware

CONTENTS OF DELIVERY
- the tablet
- Charger
- microUSB cable
- OTG cable
- headset
- a protective film (pasted)
useful links
Polls archive
Attached Image

Being in this topic you must comply with:Resource rulessavagemessiahzine.comand Section RulesAndroid - Devices"

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the "Complaint" button under the messages to which you need to add links or contact directly toQMSresponsible for the sub-moderatorAn enlightened grandfather.
If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(having previously studied the topic header and all materials for curators) or will contact directly the moderator responsible for the subsectionAn enlightened grandfather.

Post has been editedEnlightened grandfather - 15.07.16, 01:03
Reason for editing: Overview of Ronin07

Rep: (0)
* lukyrediska Thank you for helping the ignorant!))

Rep: (47)
AmanST @ 02.02.2015, 18:09*
The owners of both the plate with the sound?

fine. the sound does not float on max volume. ears have not tried.

lukyrediska @ 02.02.2015, 19:21*
And they themselves contradict yourself

I do not see the contradiction, well and figs with him. Dispute consider closed due to its tupichkovostyu: D

Rep: (244)
zuluga @ 03.02.2015, 09:07*
the sound does not float on max volume.
I hasten to add another - two speakers (stereo) on the front panel, but not as usual at all (on the back) ...

Rep: (17)
And I posted the seller Finland ... I think a year or two will get. If possible, never buy anything with the mail delivery in Finland. It took 20 days, and the tablet is still somewhere on Hong Kong flying. Interestingly, the seller is a sign of a full refund in the event that within 35 days, I did not receive my order. Already I am thinking about what would have to check if it works ...

PS. Cover and Auto Chargers different retailer regular mail received after 10 days ... (Che and me with them to do now?)

lpkorn @ 04.02.2015, 14:13*
And I posted the seller Finland ... I think a year or two will get. If possible, never buy anything with the mail delivery in Finland. It took 20 days, and the tablet is still somewhere on Hong Kong flying.

Almost the same thing, first in Hong Kong has been or Finland, the Finnish mail .chto he says Guy (although the postal service 4px suggests otherwise.) I am thisSellerI am taking. Now while the rules finally goes to Russia .in 12 days learned through the mobile application "Mail of Russia" (15 days of waiting, when he will track) Here's a screenshot of my rimmed.
Attached Image

P.S Took a cover on it, rode 14 days.

Post has been editedvellial026 - 04.02.15, 19:56

Rep: (47)
lpkorn @ 04.02.2015, 13:13*
And I posted the seller Finland

not the fact that he had sent, hitromudroy Chinese have a preliminary agreement with the various postal services (while keeping a track code stickers), and if the Chinese made a track that does not mean that the parcel he conveyed to dispatch service. Although provola ... My record is 11 months in the delivery (realized): D I just finami brought a dozen parcels - the flight is always normal ... at no mail Russia ...

On posti.fi in the track number specified city and my index and weight of 1.32 kg.

I still arrived at the airport Suite 01.22.15 .... no exports.
It looks like the post office worthy competitor) emerged Russia))

are 2 parcels, the second 1,1kg - still apparently going on foot from Hong Kong the Vantaa

lpkorn @ 05.02.2015, 15:11*
I still arrived at the airport Suite 01.22.15 .... no exports.
It looks like the post office worthy competitor) emerged Russia))

Write to the seller and that so long otslezhivaetsya.Mozhet lost your parcel or stuck at customs (perhaps more than 10 days) .Dash link to this seller, I want to look at the seller. : D

Wrote twice, he says all the rules, wait, all will be.
entot seller

Rep: (23)
People, and that covers this piece of metal? The Chinese do something, quite frankly, not a lot. Whether or not it great need?

Ronin07 @ 06.02.2015, 01:57*
People, and that covers this piece of metal? The Chinese do something, quite frankly, not a lot. Whether or not it great need?

this approachUntil he has measured, because the tablet is still not arrived. The need to cover in the plate is, you can use as a delivery, it is convenient to watch movies itp

Rep: (23)
vellial026 @ 06.02.2015, 07:31*
This approach, while not pacing, because the tablet is still not arrived.

Judging by the size - too big it is. There is direct under this model. For example, herethis. Only I do not understand why the tablets themselves have bought dofiga and covers quite a bit.

Ronin07 @ 06.02.2015, 08:51*
There is direct under this model. For example, like this

I bought this particular from this seller. My last review. 1 magnet does not draw until the tablet is nothing I can not say. pleasant to the touch)))

Rep: (4)
Hey. This device has received from China. Stitched firmware "Firmware P7 by Oma KK v2.1 Multi-Windows Edition". I stopped to see through lace OTG flash drives and hard drives. Prog USB Host Controller does not detect the driver. He writes - S3C USB Host driver NOT found! How to fix I do not know whether you can return to their pipovskuyu firmware? If so, how? Everything else is like running.

cb2Victory @ 06.02.2015, 14:44*
I stopped to see through lace OTG flash drives and hard drives.
Ask the author firmwarehere
cb2Victory @ 06.02.2015, 14:44*
whether it is possible to return to their pipovskuyu firmware? If so, how?
offitsialku download and flash ..

Post has been editedlukyrediska - 06.02.15, 17:31

Ronin07 @ 06.02.2015, 09:51*
Judging by the size - too big it is. There is direct under this model. For example, like this one. Only I do not understand why the tablets themselves have bought dofiga and covers quite a bit.

I agree, is too big. Covers Pipo P 7 that were not satisfied with me, I do not like leather cases and ass I do not take this nravitsya.Prishlos, Velcro current ((, wear and do not shoot, but can be adjusted.)) Will come, I will write how to sit, even sfotkayu) ))

Post has been editedvellial026 - 06.02.15, 17:25

vellial026 @ 06.02.2015, 16:19*
I had to take this, Velcro current
and will not come unstuck from the heat?

lukyrediska @ 06.02.2015, 18:27*
and will not come unstuck from the heat?

: D: D: D Do not !!! Will not, I'll fingers derzhat.Potyanesh the opposite side of the plate, peel off: D

vellial026 @ 06.02.2015, 16:57*
I'll keep fingers.
I like coming, in the hands will not hold ...
I plan to use as a replacement JXD7800b - Spare parts are on their way: D

Rep: (7)
cb2Victory @ 06.02.2015, 20:44*
Stitched firmware "Firmware P7 by Oma KK v2.1 Multi-Windows Edition". I stopped to see through lace OTG flash drives and hard drives. Prog USB Host Controller does not detect the driver. He writes - S3C USB Host driver NOT found! How to fix I do not know whether you can return to their pipovskuyu firmware? If so, how?

With firmware RileyROM no such problems. In general, keep in mind the advantages of custom bikes to official firmware: the problem with friezes in a number of applications in the Market app is listed as "not supported on your device" is now freely downloaded, plus still have Ruth.

Returning to his native firmware solved the same reinsertion. Official firmware from 30.12.2014 (keep in mind, says the Chinese version of what that means, do not know can know the fellow prompt)
http://pan.baidu.com/s/1i368Z1z

Post has been editedark1974 - 06.02.15, 20:05

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 07/08/20, 05:37