> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

PiPO P7 - Discussion | Tablet, 9.4 "

Rep: (60)
DiscussionPiPO P7
PicturePiPO P7
Description | Discussion пїЅ
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.
Specifications:
SPECIFICATIONS
- Brand: PIPO
- CPU: Rockchip RK3288 Quad-core Cortex-A17
- CPU Frequency: 1.8GHz
- GPU Version: Mali-T764
- GPU Frequency: ---
- RAM: 2GB
- ROM: 16GB or 32GB
- Screen size: 9.4 "
- Screen resolution: 1280 x 800, 16:10 LG production
- Screen material: IPS
- Screen Type: Capacitive
- Multi-touch: 10 touches
- Front Camera: 2 MP
- Rear Camera: 5 MP
- Camera Functions: Sphere Panorama Shooting, Facial Beautification, LED flashlight, Auto Focus, Face Recognition
- WiFi: yes b / g / n
- Bluetooth: yes, version 4.0
- GPS: yes
- A-GPS: Yes
- OTG: Yes
- Miracast: yes
- miniHDMI: yes
- USB: Micro USB port
- Memory Card Support: Yes, micro SD up to 32GB
- Gravity sensor (accelerometer): yes
- Proximity sensor: ???
- Languages: English, Russian, Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese, Dutch, Indonesian, Ukrainian, German, Hindi, Persian, Arabic, Hebrew, Serbian, Bulgarian, Greek, Zulu, Turkish, Vietnamese, Cuahili, Swedish, Finnish , Slovenian, Slovak, Petoromansky, Filipino, Romanian, Norwegian, Polish, Dutch, Malay, Hungarian, Lithuanian, Latvian, Croatian, Danish, Czech, Catalan, Amharic, Thai, Korean, Japanese, Chinese, Estonian, Khmer
- connector for headset: Universal 3.5mm

- Battery: 3.7V Li-ion 6400MAH
- Color: black or gray
- 240 x 172 x 10 mm
- 540 g
Photo device
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image
Performance in AnTuTu
- in the presence of two front speakers
- support for 4K video
- GuglPley present in the original firmware

CONTENTS OF DELIVERY
- the tablet
- Charger
- microUSB cable
- OTG cable
- headset
- a protective film (pasted)
useful links
Polls archive
Attached Image

Being in this topic you must comply with:Resource rulessavagemessiahzine.comand Section RulesAndroid - Devices"

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the "Complaint" button under the messages to which you need to add links or contact directly toQMSresponsible for the sub-moderatorAn enlightened grandfather.
If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(having previously studied the topic header and all materials for curators) or will contact directly the moderator responsible for the subsectionAn enlightened grandfather.

Post has been editedEnlightened grandfather - 15.07.16, 01:03
Reason for editing: Overview of Ronin07

Rep: (23)
Do I understand correctly, that in itself is not quite manufacturer-china China, but something more or less normal?

By the way, communicate with the seller, he said that there are odds, but repair it for the money in Russia. If you go to China, the repair is free, but it is, of course, a couple of months ...

According to the seller said, the warranty on this miracle of engineering - 1 year.

Rep: (112)
How to screen? Whether strongly interfere with thick border around the screen? Screen Grit matter much?

Rep: (60)
Relative to the frame, I think, does not interfere - UTB is not 5-7, "and 9" - you need to somehow hold in their hands.
Grit can strain if you read the fine print (sites, charts, graphs) - for photo / video / games / chtenie_knig_so_srednim font - it is not critical. I monitor 19 "1280x1024 - means 9" is better.

Rep: (47)
ZidanCo @ 30.01.2015, 15:50*
How to screen? Whether strongly interfere with thick border around the screen? Screen Grit matter much?

IMHO normal. Do not bother me - hands-somewhere to stay you have to (personally I feel so comfortable, and rebetonoku somehow familiar). Grit ... remembered his first monochrome monitor - that there was grain: D But seriously - it does not hurt the eyes, in the games / video is not evident, and for other purposes this device at home and was not meant ... (later specifically lyrics you look when the child withdrawing ... hmm ... to charge: D)
and fully agree -
solim- @ 30.01.2015, 17:14*
Grit can strain if you read the fine print (sites, charts, graphs) - for photo / video / games / chtenie_knig_so_srednim font - it is not critical.

Post has been editedzuluga - 30.01.15, 20:04

Rep: (244)
Ronin07 @ 30.01.2015, 09:39*
link some curve.
Sorry ...: blush:
Fixed link ...

Posted 01/31/2015, 3:03:

zuluga @ 30.01.2015, 19:03*
Grit can strain if you read the fine print (sites, charts, graphs) - for photo / video / games / chtenie_knig_so_srednim font - it is not critical.

And what prevents lift PPI screen?

lukyrediska @ 31.01.2015, 03:03*
And what prevents lift PPI screen?

the price of more expensive matrix: D that will throw the tablet in different price categories. Nothing more.

zuluga @ 31.01.2015, 12:13*
the price of more expensive matrix

I am not talking about that...
Prescribe a different value in the PPI system !!!

Rep: (7)
lukyrediska @ 31.01.2015, 19:22*

Prescribe a different value in the PPI system !!!

Did it change the reality of the situation? screen-the resolution remains the same ...

ark1974 @ 31.01.2015, 14:10*
Did it change the reality of the situation? screen-the resolution remains the same ...
increase the minimum size of a picture

lukyrediska @ 31.01.2015, 15:23*
increase the minimum size of a picture

the value of dpi in this case, the physical - grain matrix apparently, nothing can no longer do.

zuluga @ 31.01.2015, 19:25*
value dpi in this case, the physical - grain matrix apparently
you, sorry, do not sacrifice the marketing event? through 5x magnifying glass looking at? : Sveta:
do not forget - the more physical screen resolution, the greater the percent and hcp required resources for processing + increased energy consumption ...
I wrote about the increase in the pictures, just for the reason alleged is not comfortable reading small text ...

Post has been editedlukyrediska - 31.01.15, 22:06

lukyrediska @ 01.02.2015, 00:53*
you, sorry, do not sacrifice the marketing event?

And where does it? Pixels are easy to see, especially after the PPI display with large, even do not need to stare.

Post has been editedZidanco - 01.02.15, 11:06

ZidanCo @ 01.02.2015, 09:43*
And where does it? even do not need to stare.

OK!!!
counterquestion:
at which the screen image is better when playing 480p video, but even take 720p?
but the difference in the 4k video you will not see, but not see - to be clearer P7

lukyrediska @ 31.01.2015, 21:53*
you, sorry, do not sacrifice the marketing event? through 5x magnifying glass looking at?

No, not the victim. Thesefucking pixels It is seen without a magnifying glass, and the reason is not the most expensive matrix.
Have you, the dear, confused with warm soft ... The physical number of pixels - are seen when they are conventionally small quantity per square inch (which means dpi) of the permissions given by the program- (which can not at all be above the physical capabilities of the matrix itself). And here the conversation was about - that the grain in this particular instance apparently without a magnifying glass. But IMNSKHO itself is quite normal and does not hurt the eyes.

I do not need a tablet for video, but just for the internet.
By the way, ips screen? With angles all right?

Rep: (0)
The owners of both the plate with the sound? I can not decide between the p4 and pipo pipo p7, for video resolution as the best ... but the sound is said to bad, can then better)

AmanST @ 02.02.2015, 17:09*
for video resolution as the best
on what ? P4 1920 * 1200?
Do not tell my slippers: rofl:
what kind of video you are going to watch it? 4K?

Believe me, the standard rip Matryoshka (from 1GB of 2.8gb high), and you're happy as an elephant !!!
moreover, and not a lot of places will take, in contrast to the blur and 4K

Post has been editedlukyrediska - 02.02.15, 19:26

zuluga @ 01.02.2015, 18:41*
confuse with warm soft ... The physical number of pixels
I did not confuse ...
re-read my post again and again, and oscho ... when finally you will reach up to sense OFFER !!!
software increase pictures - output for sighted users ... fine print larger

And here the conversation was about - that the grain in this particular instance apparently without a magnifying glass

Well, if the sensor nuzzle, then certainly does not seem to argue ...

But IMNSKHO itself is quite normal and does not hurt the eyes.
And they themselves contradict yourself: rolleyes:

Rep: (0)
* lukyrediska I mean that P4 better resolution than the P7. Well, or a resolution of 1280x800 quite enough for video?

AmanST @ 02.02.2015, 19:37*
resolution of 1280x800 quite enough for video?
for eyes !!!
especially if you look nizkobitreytnoe video (youtube or video online video-hosting)

Post has been editedlukyrediska - 02.02.15, 20:52

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 07/18/20, 3:15