> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

116 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Samsung SM-N9100 Galaxy Note 4 Duos - Firmware (OS 4.4.X)
paukin
Message#1
14.12.14, 09:34
Local
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 149
Check in: 31.10.09
Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910C

Samsung SM-N9100 Galaxy Note 4 Duos - Firmware (OS 4.4.X)
PictureSamsung SM-N9100 Galaxy Note 4 DUOS
Description | Discussion | Purchase | Accessories | Marriage | Firmware

Drivers and Utilities
Official firmware
Unofficial firmware
Instructions
Reviews

There is no curator in the subject. If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply by creating a new topic in the sectionI want to be curator(having previously studiedRules and recommendations for curators).
Prior to the appointment of the curator, on filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editeddestroyer71 - 17.03.19, 06:49
Reason for editing: Marma v.2 Review
alexandt
Message#42
11.04.15, 00:15
User
[offline]

Messages 61
Check in: 14.11.07
Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0

flash either 4.4.4 or 5.0 Taiwanese over Chinese

Taiwanese - is that what you called Hong Kong (TGY)? Just in case asked. I'll try next week. And in Chinese there is no Russian language, I understand correctly? There was 5.0 Chinese too, with a later changelist. And I somehow had a Chinese device, I don’t remember which one, device encryption was turned off in it, in principle, and VPN. Doesn't this get out as a result?

Post has been editedalexandt - 11.04.15, 00:21

--------------------
Psion 3 ...............
boxforivan
Message#43
11.04.15, 18:43
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 6
Check in: 02.10.06
HP iPAQ h2210

Taiwanese - is that what you called Hong Kong (TGY)? Just in case asked. I'll try next week. And in Chinese there is no Russian language, I understand correctly? There was 5.0 Chinese too, with a later changelist. And I somehow had a Chinese device, I don’t remember which one, device encryption was turned off in it, in principle, and VPN. Doesn't this get out as a result?

Taiwanese-tgy, that's right. No, no glitches noticed, everything works fine
AVC ...
Message#44
12.04.15, 20:27
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 13
Check in: 10.02.09

Maybe someone knows if it is possible to install a battery of normal capacity from single-sign phones in the N9100? At first glance, the size seems to be the same.
And is there a 32gb version?
treasure
Message#45
13.04.15, 02:26
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 418
Check in: 22.11.08
Samsung Galaxy S10 + Exynos 8 GB

AVC ... 04/12/2015, 20:27*
Maybe someone knows if it is possible to install a battery of normal capacity from single-sign phones in the N9100? At first glance, the size seems to be the same.
And is there a 32gb version?

Does the single-user battery differ in any way from ours? Somehow did not even ask this question, the devices seem to be identical in everything except the number of sim? Or I'm wrong?Exactly, our battery has 3000 max moves versus 3200 on a single sign. Here's a hit. And like the filling is identical.

Post has been editedtreasure - 13.04.15, 05:43
bglory
Message#46
13.04.15, 10:25
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 11
Check in: 20.07.09

On the N9100, the odnosimnikov battery is literally a bit more. I'm in Korea in Seoul on the N9100 and did not find the baryke. And the 32 gig version of 2 SIM cards is also not branded. Unless, over time, our smaller brethren are numbed.
AVC ...
Message#47
13.04.15, 12:40
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 13
Check in: 10.02.09

Yes, it's a shame, something incomprehensible than the manufacturer was guided by, in n910fd like and 2 sims and a 3200 and 32gb battery. Just not clear where to find and at what price.
pontcha
Message#48
13.04.15, 13:17
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 35
Check in: 18.12.12

* boxforivan
eni ...
I did it like this.
1. We make wipes and dumps and flash the device with Chinese firmware N9100ZCU1AOB1 from 02/23/15, which lies on the site from the header. We load it, there is an English language, so that the phone is fully loaded (you can not register accounts)
2. Turn off the phone, flashing either 4.4.4 or 5.0 Taiwanese over Chinese, NOT DOING A RESET AND VIPE. We start the device, we give it to load (you can not register the accounts yet)
3. Now we do wipe and reset from recovery, otherwise there will be different Chinese trash in the firmware. Load, customize and voila ... we have a search in Russian and sorting by last name or first name
Tested on multiple devices.

Has anyone tried? Did the method help? And why is it so difficult? Can I just flash Lolilop through Odin?
I also have no sorting by last name. But also the search for a number from the address book from the numeric keypad does not work, it searches only by numbers, but not by names :(
M
Check outForum Rules!
4.19. Forbidden abuse of quoting (overquoting, overquoting).
It is not necessary to quote fully opponent posts - just select the main points and press the buttonPicture

Post has been editedj-MORGAN - 13.04.15, 13:23
treasure
Message#49
14.04.15, 05:49
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 418

Colleagues share the impression of who put Cybe 5.0.1. And how is it going with root?

5.0.1 "flew through the air." It works faster than 4.4.4, notifications to an amateur, I did not notice more external differences. Route is put without problems in 5 minutes CF-Auto-ROOT,tynts. I put a custom recovery, it works fine. InstalledHTC BlinkFeedWith 7 sense, it became generally good. Almost lost the desire to immediately get rid of sabzh.
treasure
Message#50
14.04.15, 05:56
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 418

Kotische @ 12.02.2015, 14:51*
Put custom firmware: SVA ROM SM-N9100 Duos v4.0 Superb ZHU1ANL1

Tell me where downloaded this firmware? All Internet spaces re-shoveled, but never found, except for one site where it is offered for money. It’s not a problem to pay, but the payment mechanism is not clear, and you don’t want to pay for a dubious hand-made article, also with unknown authorship. How do you like this firmware, level of customization, buns, what is available for configuration and changes, stability of firmware and bugs?
alexandt
Message#51
14.04.15, 09:52
User
[offline]

Messages 61
Check in: 14.11.07
Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0

* boxforivan
Has anyone tried? Did the method help? And why is it so difficult? Can I just flash Lolilop through Odin?
I also have no sorting by last name. But also the search for a number from the address book from the numeric keypad does not work, it searches only by numbers, but by names

I tried. The essence of this method is IMHO that the country code changes from tgy to cnc. Apparently in the cnc cache more correct sorting files. If once again the wipe is done from the menu (not from recovery), the code will again be restored to tgy, which is what happened to me. Beautiful caller pixel phone. Use it. There are no such problems. All searches work correctly and supports 2 SIM cards.

And I highly recommend after installing the lollipop to make a full wipe. For me it was also an unpleasant moment, which is a lot to restore. But just two different phones with and without wipe. Gone all the glitches and brakes.

--------------------
Psion 3 ...............
pontcha
Message#52
19.04.15, 22:13
Novice
[offline]

Messages 35

People help pliz! Who has already downloaded the firmware! Put in the cloud pliz! Looking for 4.4 CNC and 5.0 TGY. I can not download Rapid in any way !! ((
boxforivan
Message#53
26.04.15, 22:31
a guest
[offline]

Messages 6
Check in: 02.10.06
HP iPAQ h2210

People help pliz! Who has already downloaded the firmware! Put in the cloud pliz! Looking for 4.4 CNC and 5.0 TGY. I can not download Rapid in any way !! ((

Laid out on Yandex disk (add to the header)
https://yadi.sk/d/96EOXtCngG2aB
pontcha
Message#54
27.04.15, 10:23
Novice
[offline]

Messages 35

Thanks for the firmware! It's a pity that the method did not help me. ((
I made a wipe, I patched the Chinese 4.4, I downloaded the bodies, then I patched the Taiwanese 5.0.1, it booted myself, after I made the wipe. But contacts are not sorted and are not searched by last name.
By the way, I also found a glitch of the firmware - I have the option to select a SIM card when dialing a number, the quick call widgets are installed. So after clicking the widget and before the menu appears with the choice of a SIM card, it takes 3-4 seconds. I asked again - it did not help. Frustrating pancake .. ((
Who thread came across?
Here I also remembered that Yandex navigator and Yandex metro now crash on launch !!!

Post has been editedpontcha - 27.04.15, 10:26
bazya123
Message#55
28.04.15, 16:13
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 24
Check in: 20.10.14
Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910C

Good day! I am the happy owner of Sm-n9100;)
I want to flash it, so that there is a Russian language and you can download applications from playmarketa, as well as root rights. I want to flash it myself, but I don’t know how ... If it’s not difficult, can you step by step instructions? Help please: D
p.s found this instruction here for SM-N910C
Attention!!! Before flashing the device, you must do the following:
Go to “Settings” - “Security” and uncheck the item “reactivation lock”.
If the data on the device is encrypted, then you need to completely decrypt ..

Note!!! Before and after the firmware upgrade procedure, it is necessary to do a general reset of the device to the factory settings in order to avoid all sorts of errors and interface stuttering.
Attention!!! When performing this procedure, all of your data (Contacts, messages, settings, applications, etc.) and files in the device’s memory will be permanently deleted. It is recommended to back up data and files using the Samsung Kies 3 PC program.

Option 1: On the device, open the "Settings">“Backup and Reset”>"Account">"Reset Data">"DEVICE RESET" and click "Delete All"
Option 2: Turn off the device, press and hold the "Volume Up (Volume Up)", "Home (Central)" and "Power (Power)" buttons and the Recovery menu will appear in a few seconds. In the "Recovery" menu, select "Wipe data / factory reset" ->“Yes - delete all user data”, will begin to delete all user data. After the process is completed, select “Reboot system now” and the device will restart.

You can skip this step, but remember! If you do not reset the data, after the upgrade, there may appear a slowdown and all sorts of system crashes due to the tails of the previous firmware.

And so, to flash the device, follow all the steps strictly according to the instructions below!

1. Download Odin and the firmware itself.
2. Unpack the archive with the firmware.
3. Run Odin as administrator (right-click and select "Run as administrator", then click "Yes")
4. Click on the “AP” button in Odin and select the firmware file with the * .tar.md5 extension.
5. Transfer the phone to the firmware mode (To do this, in the off state, press and hold the Volume Down (Volume Down), Home (Home) and Power buttons, and after the menu with a yellow triangle appears, press the “ Volume Up (Volume Up) ")
6. Connect the device to the PC via USB-cable (Preferably USB 2.0). If for any reason the PC does not recognize your computer, then we recommend reinstalling “Samsung USB Driver”, changing the cable or trying the rear USB ports of the PC.
7. Click the "Start" button and do not touch the device until the time of the reboot.
Done! Firmware update procedure completed successfully!

Is it suitable? If so, advise what firmware to install? I want 5.0.1. Give PL3 links to the firmware and to odin.

Post has been editedbazya123 - 28.04.15, 16:59
azadik
Message#56
01.05.15, 20:06
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 663
Check in: 27.02.12

* bazya123,
Yes, this instruction will do. I would advise not to switch to 5.0, but choose 4.4.4 current region and choose Hong Kong and that's it.

--------------------
Samsung SM-G965F Galaxy S9 +
azadik
Message#57
03.05.15, 16:58
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 663
Check in: 27.02.12

SVA ROM is already filed under 5.0. Has anyone tested it? Share sensations and ssylochkoy

Post has been editedazadik - 03.05.15, 17:00

--------------------
Samsung SM-G965F Galaxy S9 +
Alextol
Message#58
06.05.15, 13:05
Local
[offline]

Messages 110
Check in: 16.05.08
Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0

Wasted under 5.01, the base N9100ZZH1BOC4_TGY works fine. After switching to lollipop, work has become faster. may not figure, but in AnTuTu is gaining more than 50,000 "parrots"
skin

Post has been editedAlextol - 06.05.15, 13:07

--------------------
Note 3 N9002 Duos
Note 7 N930FD Duos
Note 8 with "BREWEED" /

���� ���������� Samsung Galaxy Note 7 download

DC4747
Message#59
08.05.15, 21:42
Local
[offline]

Messages 205
Check in: 30.05.05

Alextol @ 05/06/2015, 13:05*
Wasted under 5.01, the base N9100ZZH1BOC4_TGY works fine. After switching to lollipop, work has become faster.

But you have no problem choosing a SIM card to call, as describedhere? 5-10 seconds?

How does SVA ROM work? No FC, sudden reboots or brakes?
Alextol
Message#60
11.05.15, 16:21
Local
[offline]

Messages 110
Check in: 16.05.08
Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0

I read the link, but did not understand the problem? I switch instantly. There are no arbitrary sudden overloads, as well as no brakes.

Post has been editedAlextol - 11.05.15, 16:22

--------------------
Note 3 N9002 Duos
Note 7 N930FD Duos
Note 8 with "BREWEED" / Owners Club Samsung Galaxy Note 7
pontcha
Message#61
12.05.15, 15:50
Novice
[offline]

Messages 35

* DC4747,I have problems with choosing a sim card !! Suspends for 5-7 seconds. Yandex Navigator is not working yet, but I really need it! I reflashed and did all the wipe several times, it does not help. I think maybe flash 4.4 again and then flash Lolilop again. All hands do not reach ((

116 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 05/20/19, 02:06