> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Papers, Please | [iPad] Customs officer simulator

Rep: (513)
Papers, Please
Version: 1.0.12
Catalog: Simulators

Last update of the game in the header:21.11.2016

Attached Image
screenshots
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Short description:
Simulator work at customs.

Description:
The plot unfolds in 1982 around the immigration officer of the fictional country Arstotsky with a totalitarian communist regime. On the eve of Arstotzka opens its borders to foreigners, and the player must make a decision whether to allow a foreign guest (or a returning compatriot) or not. In order to make a decision, it is necessary to consult the migrant's documents and try to identify inconsistencies. If everything is in order with the documents, you can skip the migrant to the country.

Tongue: Russian present
Developer: 3909 LLC
Compatibility: iOS 5 or later required. Compatible with iPad.
Homepage: http://papersplea.se/
iTunes Store iPad: https://itunes.apple.com/en/app/id935216956?mt=8&ign-mpt=uo%3D4

Download:
Version 1.0.12
archive

1.0.8 for devices without jail (Tongbu)

Post has been editedHoRRicH - 18.03.17, 15:06
Reason for editing: Updating

Rep: (0)
iPad 3 is going fine
Amazing igruha!

Rep: (2)
first air, flight is excellent.
Great game, there will be something other than a heart stone to play.

An update is coming soon (in a week), returning nudity when checking citizens through an x-ray. That is, you can choose between underwear and nudity. Reason for return:Discussion of iOS games announcements (Post # 36463276)

Rep: (1)
The link with Yandex.Disk works well, before downloading, the PC sees it as an .ipa file, but after downloading, the PC sees it simply as a regular file, without the familiar icon. This means that through Itools can not be installed through pp25. IPad air, JB 8.1. Do I have one like that? And what could be the problem?

Post has been editedCMETAHKA74 - 13.12.14, 14:12

Rep: (5)
I tried to run on iPhone 4s. The game is tailored to the aspect ratio of the iPad and I did not find any .config files that modify it (which is not surprising). We need craftsmen who could at least remove the black frames on the sides, or better, change the aspect ratio of the screen to iPhone, I think that then the game will become quite playable.

Rep: (2988)
* CMETAHKA74,
Just add .ipa

Rep: (1)
* shagaliev97,
Where? I do not understand :(

Rep: (30)
Some kind of hat) in vain bought ...

Rep: (1467)
* fallossvlad17,
How many people, so many opinions;)

I beg you, explain how to stretch the game to the whole screen? (launched on iPod Touch 4G)
Attached Image

Rep: (3)
Ipa, laid out here, is not installed. Writes PackageExtractionFailed. With any other ipa this does not happen.

I downloaded it again, it was installed normally. It’s strange.

Post has been editedVoldr - 13.12.14, 18:07

Rep: (-1)
Are you screwed up or something? What are iPhones, what are iPods? Most of the game and the fan from it consists of reading, and reading on 3.5-4 will be completely unrealistic, at least stretch it, so small text relative to the screen size, and most likely even at 6 and 6+ it will be impossible to play comfortably. T.ch. maybe enough for 2 pages already?

Post has been editedVvike - 13.12.14, 20:23

* VVike,
I don’t know about you, but it’s convenient for me!

Rep: (2988)
* CMETAHKA74,
Rename-at the end of the .ipa file

Update 1.0.7 released, rating changed from 12+ to 17+

Update in the header.

The game is great. Play, you won’t regret it.
Glory to Arstotsky!

At least someone can "fit" Papers, Р lease for iPhone?

Rep: (52)
Guys, the person is right that nothing is fitted for the iPhone, although if it were full screen it would normally play and read, and so on the 4th part of the iPhone, but you won’t read everything

My game does not want to be put. I put it through itunes, it seems like cracklords should be, but there is no repository anywhere or http //. Cracklords.info.repo / does not work for me alone.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/14/19, 9:28 p.m.