*CPU frequency: 1000 MHz
*Video Processor: Mali 400 MP
*RAM size: 1024 MB
*Built-in memory size: 8 GB
A photo
Attached Image

Useful
Firmware

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedvelikashkin - 29.11.17, 11:27
Reason for editing: MX_LINUX-1.01-STVMC-update

Rep: (0)
voland78 @ 07.06.2015, 15:02*
Here is a working Linux on the console.https: //www.androidfil...622183712466839Russkyhave to work quickly, there WiFi.Testiruyu until everything is OK, the movie in mkv 8 gb pulls no problems ...

It is impossible, even reboot into linukse.To have nothing at all.

Maybe something I do wrong?

ie writes that stitched, well, then no reboot.

Post has been editedgrig38 - 11.06.15, 15:51
Reason for editing: updated

Hello everyone.
I have a problem: when you try to reflash outputs E: signature length does not match EOCD marker E: signature verifciation failed Installation.
Tried two official firmware and Linux from the topic, it is still the same problem.
Tell me please.

Rep: (1)
Similarly rabotaet.Cherez utility built for the wifi connected

Through the utility works wifi. Only many prog does not work. Linyuks dampness. The main thing is not to see the hdd subfolders in the folder where the video is ...

Rep: (12)
Greetings vseh.Rebyata can with etogo firmware suitable site, I have not tried it so how hard do not get it but it looks something pohozhee.Kto not be of the gurus tell?http: //www.geniatech.c...rading-instruction.aspThank.

Rep: (12)
Prompt lists you do not work for all dnsg300 rummaged can not find help thanks for earlier.

Rep: (5)
put the hard pre blew on it partitions that would console itself is formatted, but does not see the plague: angry:
how to make it work?

evegeny @ 12.07.2015, 18:45*
put the hard pre blew on it partitions that would console itself is formatted, but does not see the plague
how to make it work?

native firmware ntfs drive "sees" no problem.

Polkanto @ 13.07.2015, 10:33*
native firmware ntfs drive "sees" no problem.

and can write on NTFS? or just read?

EXT3 like there should be?

evegeny @ 13.07.2015, 11:57*
and can write on NTFS? or just read?

EXT3 like there should be?

I do stupid screw removed from a computer and put it on win7 g300 ... works with a bang. About I have not tried to write, but I think there should be no problems

Throw off please refer to linux, but it does not open earlier.

Rep: (3)
* kombatan,

Attached files

Attached fileMX_LINUX-1.01-STVMC-update.rar(106.04 MB)

Post has been editedvelikashkin - 29.11.17, 11:26
Reason for editing: Added a topic header

polzovatel75 @ 20/08/2015, 4:30*
kombatan,

Attached files

MX_LINUX-1.01-STVMC-update.rar (106,04 MB)

who tried it?

Good day!!! Friends, can anyone suggest utility for watching TV on this device. TV 81 inch and all prog Play Market with a picture on the center screen and small. Can anyone tell me what to do. I would be grateful advice. : Yes2:

Nyashnik @ 21/08/2015, 15:27*
Good day!!! Friends, can anyone suggest utility for watching TV on this device. TV 81 inch and all prog Play Market with a picture on the center screen and small. Can anyone tell me what to do. I would be grateful advice.

https: //play.google.co...ote.android.iptv&hl=ru
Put it in the settings the software acceleration!

Good day, I am suffering with this product for over a year, after the first flash flied google services, installation and firmware update these services has no effect. Question about Linux that he like all is? Is there a working link to related topics?

I put Linux on this chudoagregat, I watched the show via a plugin with Russian repository, in general, the cache is clogged, the unit passed out and now not reflash, by closing the legs in rekaveri gone but the firmware it can not find the keys in general to throw it or there is a the way to revive it? (my most unsuccessful purchase, 3 BR Barsiku under the tail)!

Posted 06.09.2015, 4:23:

Ps who can not restart in Linux, you need to hdmi connection, the component Linux probably does not output a signal, but it turned out that Linux is not ponatseya ihmo!

Rep: (295)
Friends like to stitch it a miracle? At one point, I wrote about the error and restart. After the initial configuration is again perezashruzka.
In rekaveri firmware in the root of the external card can not see (img).
What does he want from me?

Rep: (20)
Score is not yet appropriate firmware for this device. There are two firmware, the first standard is constantly blows ustaenovlenye application constantly makes noise about any errors of user data. And the second dnsovskaya, so to speak their attempt to correct the position of the device. changed the boot label androyd on CSN and CSN course oboinu added, removed starting setting, the default language is Russian right of the benefits it all. cons to tray button added to turn off all it only leads to interface error, removed from the bluetooth settings, and I think the market is not working on it. If there is a hdmi Put Linux.

Post has been editedKraisfear - 16.09.15, 03:33

Rep: (295)
Kraisfear @ 16.09.2015, 03:29*
. If there is a hdmi Put Linux.

Yes, I do not mind - a device on the verge of fantasy.
It's just "something" in rekaveri files on the memory card, external hard not to see ...

olegdn @ 16.09.2015, 08:13*
. If there is a hdmi Put Linux.

Yes, I do not mind - a device on the verge of fantasy.
It's just "something" in rekaveri files on the memory card, external hard not to see ...

Try to format the USB flash drive progSD Formatter , I also did not see the formatting help!

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 24/11/19 10:11